Reactions: razerftw and ElliotRodgerJr
you mog her to death

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man, RichardSpencel, Ethnicsmatter and 9 others
Looks goals sis.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
smash smash smaaash!

Why do you post on this forum, just to mock us?

• +1
bonesmashes me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dude bro man and RichardSpencel
looks literally the same as all ur other one million other pics u posted

• +1
you mog the shit out of that sloot. cuck her boyo

• +1
Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there

lol she looks like chit. if i were you i wouldnt settle for that small skulled roastie. youre starting to sound like a bluepilled simp. you should bonesmash your cranium more to bring you back to reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470, Dude420 and 13 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Dude420, RedPilledStemcel and 9 others
astro ur still as unstable as ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Dude420, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there
Are you trolling? You sound like a white knight fag.

• +1
Are you trolling? You sound like a white knight fag.
No I legit like this person. One day you are going to fall in love with someone and hey will too and you will understand what im talking about. Mark my words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dude bro man and Lifemax
Nice bone structure but your gf looks like an alien, a cute alien tho ngl.

Mogged by the all natural francisco currychowski

Attachments

• img_1558026552522.jpg
    img_1558026552522.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 318
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, RedPilledStemcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1C6C0099-6AFC-49BC-993A-4D64CAD3B94D.jpeg
    1C6C0099-6AFC-49BC-993A-4D64CAD3B94D.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 228
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
bro can you answer the mystery of how your chin became so much bigger

nvm i just saw the thread sorry

alot of chin ups

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AstroSky
how tall are you and how tall is she srs
your skull is like twice her size
5’11 no shoes. With my boots and padding I added I’m 6’1 no one notices and even when I take them off no one looks at me differently. One time was at park with her friends. Took them off and no one said a thing or even looked at me. So safe to say you fraud height up to like 2 inches safely

Your presence on incel sites strikes me as weird and out of place. Especially since you hold these kind of views. "She's so special and different" is what I would say sarcastically as a joke. There are people on here who are ascended excels, but you're the only person here to be that bluepilled.

As for the photo, I rate you 7.5.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
you mog her to death
keep coping retard, dating down in looks means you are deficient in other things i.e. you're a beta male

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man, RichardSpencel, Stingray and 2 others
Your presence on incel sites strikes me as weird and out of place. Especially since you hold these kind of views. "She's so special and different" is what I would say sarcastically as a joke. There are people on here who are ascended excels, but you're the only person here to be that bluepilled.

As for the photo, I rate you 7.5.

Iv always been told I was different Some say in a good way. Some say in a bad way. Doesn’t matter to me. ;) thanks for stroking my ego

Iv always been told I was different Some say in a good way. Some say in a bad way. Doesn’t matter to me. ;) thanks for stroking my ego
In my opinion, having bluepilled/cucked views is a bad thing, but if ur good-looking it doesn't really matter. All that matters is your face in the end. Everything else is of marginal importance. Is validation why you go on here? You'll probably get more by just talking to people IRL.

In my opinion, having bluepilled/cucked views is a bad thing, but if ur good-looking it doesn't really matter. All that matters is your face in the end. Everything else is of marginal importance. Is validation why you go on here? You'll probably get more by just talking to people IRL.
I do I just like incel sites because I am blackpilled I just don’t lay down and rot and accept it I do something about it. I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.

Tbh. Top 10% women are rated as 5/10 on PSL sites. Probably should leave my room if I actually want to have sex.

Wait a sec, "yall"?

67hk3lm8yd611.jpg

• +1
@Master @Sergeant @knajjd

Can u ban him again?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, RichardSpencel and Stingray
No I legit like this person. One day you are going to fall in love with someone and hey will too and you will understand what im talking about. Mark my words
She’s fucking Chad behind your back. :feelskek:

• +1
@Master @Sergeant @knajjd

Can u ban him again?

Your insulting her. Im defending it. Ban for not having my own input
She’s fucking Chad behind your back. :feelskek:
shes “ugly” but now shes good enough for “chad” to wanna fuck her

Jesus christ take a stance and stick with it.

I just don’t lay down and rot and accept it I do something about it.
yes because you have a decent genetic base. if you were genetic shit like me you would rope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yes because you have a decent genetic base. if you were genetic shit like me you would rope

If I thought like that i wouldnt have fixed my acne or did things to improve

You obviously didn't read the rules!

Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting...

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigdickAverageEthnic, Stingray and 2 others
If I thought like that i wouldnt have fixed my acne or did things to improve
jay ef el. i wish all i had to worry about was bad skin. never began

• +1
Cope, Chad pity fucks her while you keep defending her online. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BigdickAverageEthnic
You obviously didn't read the rules!

Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting...
HOw am i trolling? So you guys can troll me and dish insults by the plenty but when i do its no longer cool or funny. Way to be a hypocrite

just dont impregnate that subhuman whore. waste of good genes

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigdickAverageEthnic and Sean O'Aspie
HOw am i trolling? So you guys can troll me and dish insults by the plenty but when i do its no longer cool or funny. Way to be a hypocrite
I literally underlined WHITE KNIGHTING so your smashed brain cells can understand

• +1
Reactions: over4me? and Deleted member 502
Cope, Chad pity fucks her while you keep defending her online. :lul:
Cope, chad said she’s smelly and wouldn’t touch her, she told me herself, you try being there for her in these trying times, its not easy man, have a heart ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and RichardSpencel
Your insulting her. Im defending it. Ban for not having my own input

Jesus christ take a stance and stick with it.
Can you not see how much of an incel she would be if she was born male? Wide eye spacing, short nose, long philtrum and small skull. She would be subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I do I just like incel sites because I am blackpilled I just don’t lay down and rot and accept it I do something about it. I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.
"Silly inkels have way to high standards must be why they get no pussy!!" Legit never seen any incels ask for 8/10 models. They all say looksmatch or above which is FAIR.

• +1
I rate you 8/10 but her a 4,75-5,5. The philtrum is what puts me off.

"Silly inkels have way to high standards must be why they get no pussy!!" Legit never seen any incels ask for 8/10 models. They all say looksmatch or above which is FAIR.
And you guys ra
I rate you 8/10 but her a 4,75-5,5. The philtrum is what puts me off.

Its because she puckers in pics.
She irons it nice and flat every morning, she takes pride in her mile long mouth thingle dangle.

And you guys ra

Its because she puckers in pics.
She irons it nice and flat every morning, she takes pride in her mile long mouth thingle dangle.
"and you guys ra" what does this mean?

you can do better. cheat on her then dump her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dude bro man, RichardSpencel and BigdickAverageEthnic
Can you not see how much of an incel she would be if she was born male? Wide eye spacing, short nose, long philtrum and small skull. She would be subhuman.

She doesn’t have a long pillow!! Just look. She’s beautiful

Attachments

• 80152612-85F0-4A8A-ACEA-CA26A435AAA1.jpeg
    80152612-85F0-4A8A-ACEA-CA26A435AAA1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
Low iq. Can’t understand lingo
Just answer cunt, I decipher most lingo myself unlike others on here, I just can't decipher this one.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 502