Rate me in this pic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Heirio, androidcel and shimada
you can do better. cheat on her then dump her.
I already do obviously, I have loads of girls that dm me all the time, I don’t just ignore them lol. I just keep a few main ones to keep me going, and I’m not public about it, people would go crazy. She’s just my main atm, +it’s fun to go abroad. I do think she’s really hot and love her though, that’s why I defend that in all seriousness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and tall skulled femoid
She looks like Grinch.
View attachment 54494
Grinch tier philtrum.
Dr. Seuss tier philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and White Powder
No I legit like this person. One day you are going to fall in love with someone and hey will too and you will understand what im talking about. Mark my words
Stfu you condescending and conceited faggot. I've experienced the full spectrum of emotions. I'm way older and higher iq than you.

Stfu you condescending and conceited faggot. I've experienced the full spectrum of emotions. I'm way older and higher iq than you.

Hey. Stop being a cunt. Cunt

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 502
I do I just like incel sites because I am blackpilled I just don’t lay down and rot and accept it I do something about it. I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.
fuck you nigger you wouldnt do shit with a 4 inch dick how long is your dick bucko HOW MUCH 8 INCHES? stupid faggot le" i do something about it" go die in a fire cunt

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
fuck you nigger you wouldnt do shit with a 4 inch dick how long is your dick bucko HOW MUCH 8 INCHES? stupid faggot le" i do something about it" go die in a fire cunt

Poor dicklet. :( Sorry you weren’t blessed with bwc like me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Kinda looks like Taylor swift,tbh.Nice face,but she should try bonesmashing a pair of non teenage boy looking tits.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
No she’s smelly, i can confirm. Its not her fault though, she produces the smell as a self defense mechanism when she gets nervous or sad
What the fuck? Fucking Jews, now they’re gassing us instead.

I dont find you good looking honestly
You just have good jaw due to mewing but thats all

Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro.

VIKING DNA
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
JFL
That face looks like she has some rat DNA in her too.
BS that she is nordic. She is clearly larping. Survivor genes JFL, she looks like she will scream and faint at the sight of a cockroach.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
JFL
That face looks like she has some rat DNA in her too.
BS that she is nordic. She is clearly larping. Survivor genes JFL, she looks like she will scream and faint at the sight of a cockroach.
Just kidding. Have a good life and raise a good family lol. You are a cute couple. Congrats.

Last edited:
Rate me babe

Attachments

• C0EB28FE-2E44-4768-99BD-4710DE5F8672.jpeg
    C0EB28FE-2E44-4768-99BD-4710DE5F8672.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 87
Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
boyos it starts with the men who mog these foids, stop giving them atttn and inflating their values, sub 5-6 men suffer for this tbh ngl. be part of the solution, not problem.

Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there
I see those love hormones made you lose your rationality.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
keep coping retard, dating down in looks means you are deficient in other things i.e. you're a beta male
dating down in looks is the only realistic thing you can do if you don't want to get cucked and don't have top 10% money/status

dating down in looks is the only realistic thing you can do if you don't want to get cucked and don't have top 10% money/status
cope you'll always get cucked eventually, even if it's not necessarily for someone strictly more attractive (cheating rates are sky high), might as well make the best of it and move on afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
The thing is had you been a 6/10 she wouldn't have given you a chance.

You look like utter shit, so does your girlfriend with her low E high T face. Meanwhile you're also a mentally ill faggot that openly admits to having done anal sex. Kill yourself you disgusting subhuman faggot