Reactions: Cleftcel
No real flaws except Pheno and maybe orbits
and being autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Patriot, born2shitforced2wipe and 5 others
No real flaws except Pheno and maybe orbits
and being autistic
Yeah his pheno is on shit half of phenos. Not too bad though. Try wearing colored lenses one day OP

Pretty good, if your eyes were hooded you would be a high t slayer, also like the haircut it suits you. Proof a fade makes people more masculine. No failos
Pretty good, if your eyes were hooded you would be a high t slayer, also like the haircut it suits you. Proof a fade makes people more masculine. No failos 5.5 psl
No failos* idk why my comment bugged lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Looking good man

But you are going grey, be careful

Fix those ugly eyes and go slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Stingray
How do i fix that shit that are my eyes?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Get upper eyelid fillers and maybe colored contact lens too

Your fade haircut is fine but please, get rid of that mushroom/toilet bowl fringe 🌞

I think you can definitly get a girl, just like me and most guys here.

• +1
Reactions: william
I used lens sometimes but when people find out that you are frauding it is pretty over as well
Just get stroma once it comes out then, and get those fillers man they could really change your eye area, your jaw is nice though

I'd give you a 5 bro. Weak jaw and eye area. Inverse lip ratio.

thanks
any tips?

Filler for lower lip. Aim for equal top and bottom lip height since you are white. For your jaw, lower body fat% to between 10-15% to get rid of that small double chin. If it still remains, maybe your posture is fucked. Stand up straight and look straight ahead then take photos and see the effect.
Eye area is unsolvable, just live with that one failo. Everyone has at least one failo

Go on tinder and fuck

Lipcel like me.

mogs me to gandy heaven

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Eye area is unsolvable, just live with that one failo. Everyone has at least one failo

It's useless fixing little flaws if i have to keep the worst one

It's useless fixing little flaws if i have to keep the worst one

Try squintmaxxing for eye area then. That will give you an intense resting face, rather than this dopey shit you have going on.

Try squintmaxxing for eye area then. That will give you an intense resting face, rather than this dopey shit you have going on.

I sent pucs of my squinting to @my_babel_physics_pro . He can confirm that i suck as well

too late

thanks
any tips?

no.
just facts: something like 20 girls rejected me since the start of the year, who didn't immediately they just ghosted me after few days.
How tall are you? And are you ridiculously socially awkward? You seem too decent looking to go 0 for 20.

Filler for lower lip. Aim for equal top and bottom lip height since you are white. For your jaw, lower body fat% to between 10-15% to get rid of that small double chin. If it still remains, maybe your posture is fucked. Stand up straight and look straight ahead then take photos and see the effect.

Why is eye area unsolvable?

I have the worst pheno on this forum.
You mog.

Eye socket is literally a hole. You can't fix a hole.

But you can solve tons of eye problems:

Negative canthal tilt? Get a canthoplasty.

Droopy or round lower eyelids? Get a lower eyelid retraction surgery.

Upper eyelid exposure? Get upper eyelid fillers or fat grafts in the upper eyelids.

Bad under eye support (in specific a negative orbital vector)? Get infraorbital rim implants.

Dark circles? Get tear trough fillers.

Bad supraorbital rims? Get supraorbital rim implants.

There's not being autistic when even uglies avoid you.
There is only needing of ascending

No forward growth sry bro

wtf? do you guys see something that i dont?

4.5/10. What's your height? Could add or subtract 2 points.