Rate me (latino, 19)

Your vertical facial third ratios are off, mainly due to your short lower third. Chin wing and, if this isn't enough, also a chin implant would help make your mandible taller and more proportionate to the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
big nose + weak chin = death sentence bro i am sorry :(

Latinos are kinda like asians in a way the more European blood you have the better. Poor brown Mexicans are usually seen at the bottom of the ladder and white skinned European features Latinos are usually seen as the wealthierfamily types as far as Latin countries go

Vrutal mexican caste system pill

Cooltext365893798428037

Mid-tier normie. Change haircut. Over, nonetheless.

The quality of the photos is not very good but I took the best I could.

View attachment 740389
View attachment 740390

so like i said, get your luggage, go on your room, sit on your bed, fold your clothes, put it all into the... Your luggage... Right, get your water bottle, you know what im saying put something in your stomach, eat something, put your luggage, you know what i mean, put your sunglasses on, and walk outside the door and leave... Because its over for you

wherea re u from? Im also latin, also latin have such peanut skulls, what subhumanity, u can ask for advice in pms

wherea re u from? Im also latin, also latin have such peanut skulls, what subhumanity, u can ask for advice in pms
I'm from Mexico. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634