• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23, Deleted member 24444, Never_Began and 1 other person
rhino and hairmaxx, ur hair is legit awful rn

5.5-6 psl cuz of jawline and eye area halo imo
hwo should i do my hair

also my nose only looks big in pics tbh idk y

hwo should i do my hair

also my nose only looks big in pics tbh idk y
idk how big ur forehead is but if it's not too big and you're not norwooding then probably get some kind of fade on the sides and back tbh, and get the hair on top shortened imo

• +1
Reactions: ray
idk how big ur forehead is but if it's not too big and you're not norwooding then probably get some kind of fade on the sides and back tbh, and get the hair on top shortened imo
sounds good !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Maybe it's just the angle but your neck looks kinda small for your head. You could try neck curls/extensions.

3.5-4 psl

Niggah why you looking like that, I can guarantee you if you looked at me like that first thing I'd do is break your jaw, correct the way you look at people you stupid ogre little bitch

3.5-4 psl

Niggah why you looking like that, I can guarantee you you look at someone liek that you gon get your bitch ass whooped gtfo incel motherfucka
i have resting bitch face

also how im a 3.5-4 what
Maybe it's just the angle but your neck looks kinda small for your head. You could try neck curls/extensions.
i think its angle

i do have small neck

but not that small

i have resting bitch face

also how im a 3.5-4 what
Dude fix that, it doesn't make you cool or something

You don't have a dominant jawline nor chin, lower third is fucked. Again, your "resting bitch face" is gonna get you in the ICU. Fix these things. Also, hair, the fuck is wrong with you, look some hairstyles up, seems you have an oval face, there are haircuts for that, it's free info and easy to do

3.5-4 psl

Niggah why you looking like that, I can guarantee you if you looked at me like that first thing I'd do is break your jaw, correct the way you look at people you stupid ogre little bitch
cope, he mogs you to oblivion off of jawline alone, if ur a 4.5-5 then he's at least a 5.5

cope, he mogs you to oblivion off of jawline alone, if ur a 4.5-5 then he's at least a 5.5
I don't think so. Tho you shall wait till I get my wrap-around jaw implant brah, hope it'll turn out ok for me. Or else I'mma rope

Dude fix that, it doesn't make you cool or something

You don't have a dominant jawline nor chin, lower third is fucked. Again, your "resting bitch face" is gonna get you in the ICU. Fix these things. Also, hair, the fuck is wrong with you, look some hairstyles up, seems you have an oval face, there are haircuts for that, it's free info and easy to do
no one really messes with me cuz im p much 6'2

and yes i saw hair suggestion

how lower third fucked.

dont be big bitch to me ok?

rhino and hairmaxx, ur hair is legit awful rn

5.5-6 psl cuz of jawline and eye area halo imo

Dude how tf is he psl 5.5-6? He is defo not ugly or blw avg but u dont have to sugar coat. We have only a 3-4 guys here that are psl 5+.

no one really messes with me cuz im p much 6'2

and yes i saw hair suggestion

how lower third fucked.

dont be big bitch to me ok?
I'm not being a bitch dude, I'm just speaking my mind

I'd mess with you for sure if you looked at me like that irl, I'd stab you in the ribs if you looked at me like that irl ngl. Don't look at people like that for your own benefit

I mean your mandible, chin, jawline aren't dominant. Jaw implant would be a solution afaik

Dude how tf is he psl 5.5-6? He is defo not ugly or blw avg but u dont have to sugar coat. We have only a 3-4 guys here that are psl 5+.
tbh psl ratings are kinda fucked cuz ppl can't agree on the scale from what I've seen, if 5 is average then I think ~5.5 is about right but it seems like everyone is rating differently rn

I'm not being a bitch dude, I'm just speaking my mind

I'd mess with you for sure if you looked at me like that irl, I'd stab you in the ribs if you looked at me like that irl ngl. Don't look at people like that for your own benefit

I mean your mandible, chin, jawline aren't dominant. Jaw implant would be a solution afaik
bro . . . i just have that expression naturally ok

im not happy

ever

ok?

jaw implant ok

bro . . . i just have that expression naturally ok

im not happy

ever

ok?

jaw implant ok
Neither am I bro, I guess we're all fucked. Me personally, I've been fucked for 9 years or so, ever since I turned 14. Couldn't honestly say I'm a virgin because life has fucked me many times. Yet I don't look the way you do. It can get you into trouble, and how are you gonna looksmax if you end up in the ICU because, say, you looked at some thugs the wrong way at one point? Not a viable strategy if you ask me.

tbh psl ratings are kinda fucked cuz ppl can't agree on the scale from what I've seen, if 5 is average then I think ~5.5 is about right but it seems like everyone is rating differently rn

4 psl is avg. Just check the sticky thread about psl ratings

You're not a Chad. I rate you a 5/10. Slightly above average so you're Chad-lite. Anyone above average is a Chad-lite, no matter how slightly.

You need to fix those nose and ears. Rhinoplasty and theres some sort of surgery you can do where they clamp your ears to your head or something like that, but I forgot what it was called. Does anyone know?

You need to fix those nose and ears. Rhinoplasty and theres some sort of surgery you can do where they clamp your ears to your head or something like that, but I forgot what it was called. Does anyone know?
OTOPLASTY

nose is bloated in picture not actual size

ear surgery yes i do that

4 psl is avg. Just check the sticky thread about psl ratings
one point being an entire standard deviation is retarded and the system that's shown in the sticky is illogical imo

one point being an entire standard deviation is retarded and the system that's shown in the sticky is illogical imo

Yea completely fine but then dont put a "psl" next to your rating if you dont agree with the "rules" of it.

Biggest setback is your nose but you say that it is only big in photos. You are maybe even 6 PSL in motion. PM me a video if you're willing to do so.

Biggest setback is your nose but you say that it is only big in photos. You are maybe even 6 PSL in motion. PM me a video if you're willing to do so.
wdym in motion

what do i have to do!

wdym in motion

what do i have to do!

In motion means when you're moving, so when you're being filmed. Pictures aren't that reliable to rate people anyways, it's only an indicator of what you look like, but not a precise determination. In order to do this, you need to film yourself. That way your bad features will not get exaggerated, because that's what camera lenses tend to do, especially the lenses used in mobile phones. By filming yourself, your image becomes flipped so that we see what other people see, which allows us to give you a 100% accurate rating.

In motion means when you're moving, so when you're being filmed. Pictures aren't that reliable to rate people anyways, it's only an indicator of what you look like, but not a precise determination. In order to do this, you need to film yourself. That way your bad features will not get exaggerated, because that's what camera lenses tend to do, especially the lenses used in mobile phones. By filming yourself, your image becomes flipped so that we see what other people see, which allows us to give you a 100% accurate rating.
ill pm u with vid

when im back from dinner tbh

ill pm u with vid

when im back from dinner tbh

Take your time. I am watching a horror movie in the meantime.

Otoplasty, your eye area makes you look like a rapist.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife