Rate me now.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Shitty lighting posting better ones tomorow

you look like that chad dude

After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, androidcel, Mateusz74 and 8 others
you look like that chad dude
5 ML and 900 euros later
After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Lmao im using the same kinda mask which bateman uses in the scene in the picture

You look the same as you always do,
Not in a bad way. Why are you still on here?

Have you gotten any surgery ever?

I fuxking finallt got my fillers

Today fillers yes
no fillers for your brain neurons that will never leave you satisfied no matter how you look

Its a grind man

It's sunk cost physchological trap. You'll never leave mindset of wanting to look better because you will always reflect on those yours where you considered yourself ugly and want to make up for the time. Even if you werent incel or had gf or w/e. The thought of lost opportunity is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Vitruvian
It's sunk cost physchological trap. You'll never leave mindset of wanting to look better because you will always reflect on those yours where you considered yourself ugly and want to make up for the time. Even if you werent incel or had gf or w/e. The thought of lost opportunity is brutal
Ive had many gfs etc its not about getting laid
Nigga im here to looksmax not to fucking discuss my reasons/mental issues leading to this shit

Ive had many gfs etc its not about getting laid

Nigga im here to looksmax not to fucking discuss my reasons/mental issues leading to this shit

you already know everything you need to know

Add hair where it has never grown?
No, that'd be a hair transplant. Hairline lowering is different. They take out excess skin from your scalp and move your entire hairline forward. Results are instant.
Add hair where it has never grown?
No, that'd be a hair transplant. Hairline lowering is different. They take out excess skin from your scalp and move your entire hairline forward. Results are instant.

Sounds expensive, maybe someday

Dude you look good df are you still on here for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Lmao im using the same kinda mask which bateman uses in the scene in the picture
An ice pack mask or skin mask?
If it's the ice pack, where did you get it?

Your skin looks shiny in most pictures you most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1089
i noticed ur cheeks are bigger before looking at the comments.

gj man

Not a single word was read or a pic looked at.

Narcy twink/ 10

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
4/10. Nothing special
You look more fucking aspie than i do and that's saying something you narcy cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax