Rate me on a scale of 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sendouaichi21

Iron
im an asian and i personally think i look ok from the front, but i really hate my side profile, i dont know why, it just looks silly, what do you guys think makes me look so bad in the side profile? also rate me 1-10

front pic

left side pic

right side pic

this last picture below is the best side profile that i has, taken by professional camera and good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
lol your profile mogs your front, but its over either way

• +1
Reactions: her, BigBiceps and sendouaichi21
I mean, it really depends on your competition. In the west it would be definitely over but foids in less developed countries care a lot more about money and financial stability.
So you might still have a shot at marrying a descent looking girl for your country’s standards if she’s poor and you are rich

• +1
Reactions: her
I mean, it really depends on your competition. In the west it would be definitely over but foids in less developed countries care a lot more about money and financial stability.
nah im not talking about competition or etc, i was just concerned about my side profile, i dont think i was recessed though, or am i?

3/10
-Flat browridge
-Weak chin
-Low hyoid/Too much fat under your jaw
-Upper eyelid exposure
-Asymmetrical eyes
-Negative orbital vectors (i think)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
3/10
-Flat browridge
-Weak chin
-Low hyoid/Too much fat under your jaw
-Upper eyelid exposure
-Asymmetrical eyes
-Negative orbital vectors (i think)
well this is what ive been waiting for , thx for ur response

you obviously have a lot of facial bloat so lose that first

Attachments

• 20E92A12-00C4-4F7E-AD39-1BB9CA15E960.jpeg
    20E92A12-00C4-4F7E-AD39-1BB9CA15E960.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 140
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Colombianpill, Chinko, Scarface and 6 others
4.5/10 your self assessment is pretty accurate. Look pretty good in that last pic

never began, 3/10 even seems a bit high of a rating

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Scarface and PurplePaintBox
I think you could get a below averagelooking foid in asia like a 4 or something becuase you are a 4 tbh

How tall are you?

I'd rate you a 3/10 to be honest. That's what I'd rate myself too.
Your side profile looks bad because of your super high hairline that reveals your roundish forehead shape. Your under eye support is not ideal because you lack forward growth of your cheekbones.
You could start by getting a new haircut that covers your forehead a bit, shaving off your mustache and training your neck.
Eyebrow transplant and zygos fillers would also boost your looks.
Your side profile looks bad because of your super high hairline that reveals your roundish forehead shape. Your under eye support is not ideal because you lack forward growth of your cheekbones.
You could start by getting a new haircut that covers your forehead a bit, shaving off your mustache and training your neck.
Depending on your height you could easily be a 4.5 overall if you're tall and soft looksmaxed.

How tall are you?
169cm or 5 feet and 6 inches

Depending on your height you could easily be a 4.5 overall if you're tall and soft looksmaxed.
im 169 cm or 5 feet 6 inches
you obviously have a lot of facial bloat so lose that first
is it maybe because i have a high bodyfat? i am skinny fat right know, will lowering bodyfat eliminates facial bloats? or that things doesnt relate?

Last edited:
PSL 3- I think but not sure. Anyway your side mogs your front.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Asian so it's over in the west

im an asian and i personally think i look ok from the front, but i really hate my side profile, i dont know why, it just looks silly, what do you guys think makes me look so bad in the side profile? also rate me 1-10

View attachment 82598
front pic

View attachment 82600
left side pic
View attachment 82603
right side pic

this last picture below is the best side profile that i has, taken by professional camera and good lighting
View attachment 82604
are you Chinese?

you need infraorbital rim implants, either zygo surgery or zygo implants, jaw surgery or wrap around implant

i hate to say it but it well might be over for you
Oh boy, with 169cm and your looks, its really really hopeless. You better change your gender, and trannymax. You can eventually live a life with a normal smv, and also earn money with prostitution, or selling panties online.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and lookism refugee
Female touch is prohibited for that phenotype

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Alexanderr, PurplePaintBox and 2 others
keep those glasses on

4.5/10 your self assessment is pretty accurate. Look pretty good in that last pic

MODS! Ban this idiot!

4.5?! KYS PHAGGOT!

OP, you're about 2.5 in the west, but I assume you're a normie (slightly above average) for your phenotype, if you live in some shit country in pacific asia you still got a chance.

Your side profile is shit because you're asian, that's why, it makes your face flat

iu

Yes he looks fine. This is a person who is need of otoplasty.

ops case is not that severe but he still needs it. you need everything above average to be gl, low iq fag

you would look better without the mustache. i agree with psl 3

is it maybe because i have a high bodyfat? i am skinny fat right know, will lowering bodyfat eliminates facial bloats? or that things doesnt relate?
Yeh, do it. I mean honestly just bengalfaminemaxx, I mean cut hard, at 5'6 you would look comical with a gymcel body anyway. Honestly I don't think it's completely over, but it will be a hell of a project for sure. Your harmony is half decent but you have really weak and forgettable features, either because of bloat or recessed maxilla. Only one way to find out which.

Asian, short, ugly.
It’s over for you OP.

View attachment 82598
front pic

View attachment 82600
left side pic
View attachment 82603
right side pic

View attachment 82604
Im sorry bro

I'm sorry OP the only thing you've done is making the average looking insecure guys here feel better about themselves by not being you.

Although as others said if you live in a shithole asian country, you can marry a decent looking girl if you moneymaxx so don't rope yet.
Edit: for not being you*

Everyone here who says 3+ is bullshitting. He is clearly a 2.5

Could be because a lot of aspies are weebs and in turn these subhumans have an affinity for asians

Status
Not open for further replies.