• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
5.5 is fair but with looksmax maybe 6

no major flaws but no major slayer features either
fair bit above avg nonetheless

u look less arab in that picture. still 4-5 psl

Your eye brows halo you so hard you would be a 5 PSL without them.

4/10

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Pendejo
Nose job + haircut
Mew

6. Chadlite for sure

You're so average, looksmaxing will keep you average.

shape the outer end of your eyebrow , get rid of the down slope

Not chadlite ffs bros. Whats up with the shit ratings lately?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5ish psl on this pic

I wouldn't give you 6 btw, you need a better eye area, after that would be designer rhinoplasty and then maybe 6-8lbs fat loss
Colored contacts and better haircut

Prob potential for 6.5

5.75-6. Looks good. No failos. Can looks max to 6.5.

2C2C1F1B 189E 4D62 B12C BB4A5DA9EBC1

• JFL
Reactions: Asnep
great lower third

You guys dont understand this guy IRL has 0 appeal or something special because you dont go out..here in Greece you see guys like him but less ethinic everywhere.. he needs undercut for sure to get some appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Abyss Dweller and Pendejo
You guys dont understand this guy IRL has 0 appeal or something special because you dont go out..here in Greece you see guys like him but less ethinic everywhere.. he needs undercut for sure to get some appeal
I love greece

• Love it
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
Hey dude I am half greek

That is because I am half arab lol and your rating is cope I am chadlite look all of my posts
Nowhere near chadlite, just another delusional fag. Only good feature are the eyebrows. From the side profile you look like a rat jfl
Είσαι έλληνας ρε πούστη; :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
You mog your girlfriend. I will say that much

Nowhere near chadlite, just another delusional fag. Only good feature are the eyebrows. From the side profile you look like a rat jfl

Αλβανός ρε δεν βλέπεις το όνομα 😅

Looks good but you need better skin coloration for halomaxx
Try beta carotene or tan

Αλβανός ρε δεν βλέπεις το όνομα 😅
Χαχαχα ωραίος. Δεν περίμενα κάποιον από Ελλάδα εδώ. Είμαστε παντού χωμένοι 😂

Looks good but you need better skin coloration for halomaxx
Try beta carotene or tan
Are you serious with the tan I am already exessively tanned my skin is white geneticly but I lived in coast city where I get tanned since my childhood and now some people here are calling me curry lol

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Greeks = delusional shitskins. Here are the only Greek subhumans who have shown their deformed sub4 faces on this forum:

Midotheslayer

20190120_084349-jpg.53422

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Greeks = delusional shitskins. Here are the only Greek subhumans who have shown their deformed sub4 faces on this forum:

View attachment 101616
20190120_084349-jpg.53422
Greeks are propably the most attractive european race and i say this and i am not even greek.. their bone development is crazy..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553