Rate me on my id card

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
This photo was taken when i was like 17. I feel like i Look worse nowadays nearing 21 due to more facial bloat And bad skin even though i got a bit more masculine looking. Anyway just rate me here

Attachments

• 082F2837-D1F2-46D5-A742-392CC355F25A.jpeg
    082F2837-D1F2-46D5-A742-392CC355F25A.jpeg
    734.3 KB · Views: 81
This photo was taken when i was like 17. I feel like i Look worse nowadays nearing 21 due to more facial bloat And bad skin even though i got a bit more masculine looking. Anyway just rate me here
Average

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
i like the girl in your avi

My iD photo looks like i just committed a robbery 10 mins ago, Why cant you fucking smille wtf is this bullshit i look pissed of as hell, luckily my id expired and have to take a new photo, my id expired 3 months ago XD im not gonna renew it

• +1
Reactions: badromance
lol, I got my current ID pic photoshopped by the photo guy (I didn't ask for it) so much that I look like some other person, he added 0,5 inch of jaw on each side of my face xd

Why don't you just take a selfie and post it?
No point in rating what you looked like 4 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I legit look like im fucked drug user on my id card

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
Why don't you just take a selfie and post it?
No point in rating what you looked like 4 years ago.
i arleady got a rating, was just bored on the train so i posted this