Rate me on this pic

Whats up with your hair brah

Mogs my jawline and eyebrows, you and I have a similar nose.

You should do something new with your hair,
Im not the one to judge though since I dont give a FUCK about my hair and just let it fly everywhere.

7.5/10
brutal slayer

You keep posting your pics and asking people to rate you, even if some autist here says you're good looking, that won't change how women perceive you. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, and according to recent threads, they don't perceive you all that well, its a wrap boyo.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Slob
View attachment 27402had this before and this wasnt good either so i dont know what to do

Thats exactly how my hair looks,
I dont know either so I guess we kinda have the same problem.
I cant do shit with my hair, Its probably going to fall off soon anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
That's not a good thing broh, my nose is a massive flaw of mine.

Insurance can easily cover the costs. Just tell the surgeon that you have trouble breathing and he'd treat it as a medical condition. Some may even additionally reduce the costs of kindness. This comes from past experience.

Insurance can easily cover the costs. Just tell the surgeon that you have trouble breathing and he'd treat it as a medical condition. Some may even additionally reduce the costs of kindness. This comes from past experience.
I dont have trouble breathing tho. Did you get yours fixed?

I dont have trouble breathing tho. Did you get yours fixed?

Yes, and I had a $5k reduction. Also, you can lie, they don't test you for it.

• +1
Yes, and I had a $5k reduction. Also, you can lie, they don't test you for it.
Ye i was thinking they would test it, like check if there actually are breathing issues. The nose is crooked to the side so i need it straight. Gonna prob do this if you say so.

average, but you look aspie tbh

What surgery do i need for improvement?
I guess your nose is the only area you can significantly improve with surgery and also maybe your upper lip. You have the kind of face that doesn't look like it would benefit much from surgery, but that's mostly because your lower third is decent. I don't know what your profile looks like, though. Usually people who benefit the most from surgery are recessed chincels with small mandibles.

Also your hair looks like it's thinning.

You'd be a slayer with a straighter less bulbous nose, better lips and more eye hooding.

Last edited:
  • +1
I guess your nose is the only area you can significantly improve with surgery and also maybe your upper lip. You have the kind of face that doesn't look like it would benefit much from surgery. Lower third is not bad, but I don't know what your profile looks like.

Also your hair looks like it's thinning.

You'd be a slayer with a straighter less bulbous nose, better lips and more eye hooding.
TY for insight bro.

What surgery do i need for improvement?
Try taking another pic and don't look down this time. Also take a photo of your profile.
TY for insight bro.
Also try squint game, but make it subtle. I think your eyes would look much better with a bit of squinting/furrowing.
You're definitely at least average if not a little above average.
At least you're not frauding so it's easier to rate you. You don't look bad at all considering that's probably the worst angle photo you can take tbh.

Last edited:
Try taking another pic and don't look down this time. Also take a photo of your profile.

Also try squint game, but make it subtle. I think your eyes would look much better with a bit of squinting/furrowing.
You're definitely at least average if not a little above average.
At least you're not frauding so it's easier to rate you. You don't look bad at all considering that's probably the worst angle photo you can take tbh.

Ty. Could u check these pics? Pretty sure nose is my biggest flaw and eyes a bit, maybe lips too. Need to know what i should improve if i take surgery. Nose definitely but i dont know what else.

Ty. Could u check these pics? Pretty sure nose is my biggest flaw and eyes a bit, maybe lips too. Need to know what i should improve if i take surgery. Nose definitely but i dont know what else.

Your profile is good, definitely above average lower third. Eyes are good too, slight PCT which is good, but they're a bit too large and not enough hooding. Your nose looks better from the profile than front. Take the neckpill. Low weight, high rep sets. Your hairstyle is generic/boring tbh, but I don't know what kind of hairstyles you can get with your type of hair.

5.5 PSL I'd say, potential for 6 - 6.5 PSL. You look quite attractive in some photos and your profile is better than your front. Definitely a bit above average overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your profile is good, definitely above average lower third. Eyes are good too, slight PCT which is good, but they're a bit too large and not enough hooding. Your nose looks better from the profile than front. Take the neckpill. Low weight, high rep sets. Your hairstyle is generic/boring tbh.

5.5 PSL I'd say, potential for 6 - 6.25 PSL. You look quite attractive in some photos and your profile is better than your front. Definitely above average overall.
Thanks man. YE im skinny asf will need to thicken my neck and fix my body. Hairstyle can be improved too but im not sure how i dont know what to do with it. I think just rhino and then lifting perhaps will be good

You keep posting your pics and asking people to rate you, even if some autist here says you're good looking, that won't change how women perceive you. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, and according to recent threads, they don't perceive you all that well, its a wrap boyo.

Hairstyle can be improved too but im not sure how i dont know what to do with it
That's something you're going to have to do some research on. I have a completely different hair type. Mine is very thick/heavy and wavy.

• +1