Rate Me Please

Update. So I fixed the hair and bought some plain white shirts to counteract the Blackops2cel look. I also ordered some Minoxidil. Started doing that 'mewing' thing or whatever. Hopefully a short, trimmed beard will help improve my jawline and conceal my philtrum length once the Minoxidil starts working. I'm also looking into seeing someone about how to fix my eye-bags, but that might take a little longer. Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far.

Attachments

• IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    558.9 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
One thing i can say for sure is you need physically active lifestyle and good diet. Spend time outside i bet you spent most of time inside your house.
He's muscular and tall

Update. So I fixed the hair and bought some plain white shirts to counteract the Blackops2cel look. I also ordered some Minoxidil. Started doing that 'mewing' thing or whatever. Hopefully a short, trimmed beard will help improve my jawline and conceal my philtrum length once the Minoxidil starts working. I'm also looking into seeing someone about how to fix my eye-bags, but that might take a little longer. Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far.
Don't look bad at all. Biggest failos are the eyes and weak chin but nothing too major we all have failos. I don't know much about eye area maxxing but that should be your priority

Jesus this thread is full of low iq ppl, you're no ugly or deformed and you have a great height. You look average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MutualObsession and itsoverbuddyboyo
Don't look bad at all. Biggest failos are the eyes and weak chin but nothing too major we all have failos. I don't know much about eye area maxxing but that should be your priority
Thanks man. When you say that my eyes are a fail do you mean the eyes themselves or my under-eye area? I'm hoping that mewing + minoxidil beard will help alleviate the weak jaw situation.

Thanks man. When you say that my eyes are a fail do you mean the eyes themselves or my under-eye area? I'm hoping that mewing + minoxidil beard will help alleviate the weak jaw situation.
Under eyes effects you the most but the whole area can improve overall. Again I don't know much about eye area maxxing just see a lot of threads posted about it. Not sure if there is any real non surgery methods or if its all coping

• +1
Reactions: MutualObsession