[OP] Rate Me Please

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Sorry for sounding like a Sperg but when you say "I'm sorry" do you mean "I'm sorry you've never had a GF" or "I'm sorry your so hideous"? I'm finding it hard to tell with the tone of some of these comments who's being actually sympathetic and who's trying to get me to neck myself.
My height might save me. That's the thing; I have no idea how I would fare if I actually tried with women since I've never asked anyone out. That's why I'm here; to get a decent understanding of how attractive/unattractive my face is and where I stand in the hierarchy. I'm not actually concerned with 'slaying', I just want to knowif my looks would get in the way if I ever did try.
??? I said I’m sorry that you got rejected and feeling bad about it jeez

Because I got rejected before and it feels horrible

Aids!

Aids!

She wanna fuck on her sister. She hungry snicker.
If he and I have similar faces then I really don't see the issue. He looks fine to me. Not someone I'd call unattractive by a long shot. I swear I've seen threads on here with people way weirder looking than me and people are generally neutral with them. Am I missing something? Am I really that bad?
People on looksmax tend to underrate people who don't have striking features like bright colored eyes and insanely prominent cheekbones and jaws. They're looking for the wrong things.

Some people here think jaden smith is ugly

SeiGun

SeiGun

Serious Natural Looksmaxer
Yup. Signed up like half an hour ago. Was expecting a slightly less hostile environment but oh well.
its a norm here, some are telling the truth, some just straight up attacking anyone posting

MutualObsession

MutualObsession

Trainee
??? I said I’m sorry that you got rejected and feeling bad about it jeez

Because I got rejected before and it feels horrible
Oh I see. I'm sorry I jumped to a conclusion. Other replies on here have been super harsh so I assumed you meant a lot worse than you did. I appreciate your kind words, thank you.
its a norm here, some are telling the truth, some just straight up attacking anyone posting
I see that now. It's a pity. IRL people are always trying not to hurt your feelings but it seems like on here people are the exact opposite. Both are inaccurate. I was hoping to get some honest but no-bullshit replies.

MutualObsession

MutualObsession

Trainee
People on looksmax tend to underrate people who don't have striking features like bright colored eyes and insanely prominent cheekbones and jaws. They're looking for the wrong things.

Some people here think jaden smith is ugly
View attachment 78348
I agree, it seems that way. I feel like look operate within a bracket of normalcy, where the majority of people are between a 4 and a 6 and most people don't care that much. People here seem really harsh.
Haircut looks horrible on you.Change It.
Thanks for the feedback. Seems like a lot of people feel that way so I'm inclined to believe it's true. I'll get a haircut as soon as I can.
youre biased because you also have a narrow long face
Sometimes narrow and long faces can be considered attractive. Look at Ryan Gosling

Pendejo

Pendejo

Banned
I tried to morph you, but the quality of those pics is as bad as your lower third tbh ngl

Sometimes narrow and long faces can be considered attractive. Look at Ryan Gosling
Ryan Gosling is only considered attractive because his status

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
You are can ascend with wraparound jaw implants and tipoplasty. Make this your purpose for the next few months/years. Also fix ur forehead exposure makes ur face look taller. Currently u are below average

SeiGun

SeiGun

Serious Natural Looksmaxer
You are can ascend with wraparound jaw implants and tipoplasty. Make this your purpose for the next few months/years. Also fix ur forehead exposure makes ur face look taller. Currently u are below average
his under eye support is bad too, you can see his sagging eyebag, might need to add a implant there

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
Ascend to average, yes.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
his under eye support is bad too, you can see his sagging eyebag, might need to add a implant there
Ascend to average, yes.
He's white and 6'2 he will go to high tier normie. He can probably already lay chinks and other ethnics currently tbh. And ye he has bad eye support too but the major problem is jaw and chin recession, also most expensive

Framletgod

Framletgod

road to 21 inch bideltoid
sorry but you seem to be below average like a 3/10.

you have so many flaws i cant even count

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Knowledgable
If he and I have similar faces then I really don't see the issue. He looks fine to me. Not someone I'd call unattractive by a long shot. I swear I've seen threads on here with people way weirder looking than me and people are generally neutral with them. Am I missing something? Am I really that bad?
You look bad
But your facial expression and your eyes are those of a fucking incel. Literally every single woman in this world could tell you have never gotten laid just by look at your face. Fix that, it is your main issue

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
How? He looks like shit

He would be posting here if he wasnt famous :lul:
Your a twat. He is considered a British nobleman chad type. He is good looking, a thousand times more so than you I bet.

Btw decent looking guys post here although rare.

Pendejo

Pendejo

Banned
Your a twat. He is considered a British nobleman chad type. He is good looking, a thousand times more so than you I bet.

Chad? He is a low tier normie jfl, he has the cuck phenotype, shit eyes, shit eyebrows, long ass face, etc...

I mog him to oblivion and i am not even good looking

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Chad? He is a low tier normie jfl, he has the cuck phenotype, shit eyes, shit eyebrows, long ass face, etc...

I mog him to oblivion and i am not even good looking

Keep coping idgaf

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
u need a hairstyle that will hide your receding hairline, sweeping it up just makes ur forehead look massive

MutualObsession

MutualObsession

Trainee
u need a hairstyle that will hide your receding hairline, sweeping it up just makes ur forehead look massive
It's not the hairline, my forehead is just that big. No one in my family has hairloss problems so if my forehead looks big its because it just is, not because of my hair receding.
How? He looks like shit

He would be posting here if he wasnt famous :lul:
If he's someone you consider unattractive then I question the whole system. I'd give my right nut to look half as good as him but if we're both fugly apparently then I don't know what to consider attractive anymore.
You look bad
But your facial expression and your eyes are those of a fucking incel. Literally every single woman in this world could tell you have never gotten laid just by look at your face. Fix that, it is your main issue
Adopt a more welcoming facial expression. Gotcha. I did try to look as neutral as possible for the sake of picture accuracy, I wanted my bone structure to be more visible by not smiling or pulling a face. IRL I smile a lot more and (if I'm going off of social connections) have no problem making friends and being approached by people.
not that bad tbh
Thank you for the feedback.
So if I'm understanding correctly the main issues I have (based on the feedback) are;
Long face, specifically my forehead, nose and philtrum heights
My haircut
The bags under my eyes
A generally unapproachable facial expression
and my jawline
If so I can try to fix what I can from this information. Concealer, a haircut, more sleep and exercises to enhance jaw and cheekbone definition. Surgery is off the table if I'm being honest, I don;'t care that much. Would that be an accurate summary?

Last edited:
ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Never had a GF or anything close, never asked anyone out and haven't been rejected so I have no clue where I stand in terms of looks. Every female I know says I look 'fine' or 'good' or 'nice' but I suspect that they're trying to spare my feelings or not being entirely truthful. I'd like some objective and honest assessments, maybe a 1-10 rating, if you please. I'm well-built and 6'2 by the way, in case that matters.
Mogs me!!! :(

Attachments

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
It's not the hairline, my forehead is just that big. No one in my family has hairloss problems so if my forehead looks big its because it just is, not because of my hair receding.
your hair IS receding and a better hairstyle can hide it and boost you like half a point

Gudru

Gudru

Over

Pendejo

Pendejo

Banned
If he's someone you consider unattractive then I question the whole system. I'd give my right nut to look half as good as him but if we're both fugly apparently then I don't know what to consider attractive anymore.
David Gandy, Broderick Hunter, Sean O'Pry, Simon Nessman, Marlon Teixeira, Tyson Beckford...

All these guys are attractive

Keep coping idgaf
I am not coping lol, i look better than him, jfl at you calling him a chad, if Ryan Gosling is a chad then Edward Norton is a gigachad

Cope, there are a lot of good looking member in this forum that are way well above average

Mogs me!!! :(
No way bro, you mog mog mog, your face structure and eye area are way better :love:

View attachment 75401
On a second look, i retract what i said about eye area tbh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomascat Ratings 15
I Ratings 12
L Ratings 50