Rate Me Please

He's white and 6'2 he will go to high tier normie. He can probably already lay chinks and other ethnics currently tbh. And ye he has bad eye support too but the major problem is jaw and chin recession, also most expensive

adln6eXy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Pendejo and Vitruvian
sorry but you seem to be below average like a 3/10.

you have so many flaws i cant even count

If he and I have similar faces then I really don't see the issue. He looks fine to me. Not someone I'd call unattractive by a long shot. I swear I've seen threads on here with people way weirder looking than me and people are generally neutral with them. Am I missing something? Am I really that bad?
You look bad
But your facial expression and your eyes are those of a fucking incel. Literally every single woman in this world could tell you have never gotten laid just by look at your face. Fix that, it is your main issue

How? He looks like shit
ryan_gosling.png

He would be posting here if he wasnt famous :lul:
Your a twat. He is considered a British nobleman chad type. He is good looking, a thousand times more so than you I bet.

Btw decent looking guys post here although rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Pendejo
Your a twat. He is considered a British nobleman chad type. He is good looking, a thousand times more so than you I bet.

Chad? He is a low tier normie jfl, he has the cuck phenotype, shit eyes, shit eyebrows, long ass face, etc...

I mog him to oblivion and i am not even good looking

ryan-gosling-during-the-notebook-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-at-picture-id105339063

Chad? He is a low tier normie jfl, he has the cuck phenotype, shit eyes, shit eyebrows, long ass face, etc...

I mog him to oblivion and i am not even good looking

ryan-gosling-during-the-notebook-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-at-picture-id105339063
Keep coping idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Low t for saying “please” rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
u need a hairstyle that will hide your receding hairline, sweeping it up just makes ur forehead look massive

u need a hairstyle that will hide your receding hairline, sweeping it up just makes ur forehead look massive
It's not the hairline, my forehead is just that big. No one in my family has hairloss problems so if my forehead looks big its because it just is, not because of my hair receding.
How? He looks like shit
ryan_gosling.png

He would be posting here if he wasnt famous :lul:
If he's someone you consider unattractive then I question the whole system. I'd give my right nut to look half as good as him but if we're both fugly apparently then I don't know what to consider attractive anymore.
You look bad
But your facial expression and your eyes are those of a fucking incel. Literally every single woman in this world could tell you have never gotten laid just by look at your face. Fix that, it is your main issue
Adopt a more welcoming facial expression. Gotcha. I did try to look as neutral as possible for the sake of picture accuracy, I wanted my bone structure to be more visible by not smiling or pulling a face. IRL I smile a lot more and (if I'm going off of social connections) have no problem making friends and being approached by people.
not that bad tbh
Thank you for the feedback.
So if I'm understanding correctly the main issues I have (based on the feedback) are;
Long face, specifically my forehead, nose and philtrum heights
My haircut
The bags under my eyes
A generally unapproachable facial expression
and my jawline
If so I can try to fix what I can from this information. Concealer, a haircut, more sleep and exercises to enhance jaw and cheekbone definition. Surgery is off the table if I'm being honest, I don;'t care that much. Would that be an accurate summary?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
Never had a GF or anything close, never asked anyone out and haven't been rejected so I have no clue where I stand in terms of looks. Every female I know says I look 'fine' or 'good' or 'nice' but I suspect that they're trying to spare my feelings or not being entirely truthful. I'd like some objective and honest assessments, maybe a 1-10 rating, if you please. I'm well-built and 6'2 by the way, in case that matters.

Mogs me!!! :(

Attachments

• eab759369cd5461f86e77df7aced89c1_A.jpeg
    eab759369cd5461f86e77df7aced89c1_A.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian
It's not the hairline, my forehead is just that big. No one in my family has hairloss problems so if my forehead looks big its because it just is, not because of my hair receding.
your hair IS receding and a better hairstyle can hide it and boost you like half a point

If he's someone you consider unattractive then I question the whole system. I'd give my right nut to look half as good as him but if we're both fugly apparently then I don't know what to consider attractive anymore.
David Gandy, Broderick Hunter, Sean O'Pry, Simon Nessman, Marlon Teixeira, Tyson Beckford...

All these guys are attractive

Keep coping idgaf
I am not coping lol, i look better than him, jfl at you calling him a chad, if Ryan Gosling is a chad then Edward Norton is a gigachad

Cope, there are a lot of good looking member in this forum that are way well above average

Mogs me!!! :(
No way bro, you mog mog mog, your face structure and eye area are way better :love:

View attachment 75401
On a second look, i retract what i said about eye area tbh

Last edited:
Not that bad looking. Average with enough sleep probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MutualObsession and Pendejo
dn red just scrolled to comment and leave immidietly that shiet thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
Not that bad looking. Average with enough sleep probably
Thank you for the feedback. Average is all I'm really interested in being. I'm a volcel so being able to pull multiple women at parties isn't the objective. I'm just concerned with making sure there are as few physical barriers for me when it comes to initiating normal LTRs.

Your only hope is your height. Sorry. By face alone, you are incel-tier. IDK how to utilize height as I am a manlet, but your face will be a stain on your ideal height no matter where you go.

My general rule is that incels must be white men under 6', so you have hope.

I'm new here and not familiar with the terminology yet, sorry. What do you mean? XD
Mog means being better looking than other, basically he was saying that you are better looking than him thus you mog him.

Your only hope is your height. Sorry. By face alone, you are incel-tier. IDK how to utilize height as I am a manlet, but your face will be a stain on your ideal height no matter where you go.

My general rule is that incels must be white men under 6', so you have hope.
Pretty much as I expected, I always though of myself as a low-tier normie, maybe a scraping a 5 if you factor in my height and build. I'll try to make improvements where I can.
Mog means being better looking than other, basically he was saying that you are better looking than him thus you mog him.
Oh I see, thanks for the clarification.

David Gandy, Broderick Hunter, Sean O'Pry, Simon Nessman, Marlon Teixeira, Tyson Beckford...

All these guys are attractive

I am not coping lol, i look better than him, jfl at you calling him a chad, if Ryan Gosling is a chad then Edward Norton is a gigachad

Cope, there are a lot of good looking member in this forum that are way well above average

No way bro, you mog mog mog, your face structure and eye area are way better :love:

View attachment 75401
On a second look, i retract what i said about eye area tbh
Yeah I was about to say that is pretty depressing if I mog you. I'm disgusting. Heck I would look better if I was hit by a car

Get festoon surgery

Slightly below average or low tier normie tbh ngl bro.
I mean yiu have some bad flaws as already pointed out by the brahs here but you are not incel tier tbh you can a get a nerdy girl if you try hard enough.
Also change that haircut it does not suits your face shape and yeah dont mind the autists here too much.
You are slightly below average as of right now but can easily become average tbh.
Good luck look into morphs or ask some user to morph your pics for sugeriies etc.

Yeah I was about to say that is pretty depressing if I mog you. I'm disgusting. Heck I would look better if I was hit by a car
Don't be so hard on yourself bro, you look fine IMO, I wouldn't even say you're unattractive, not amazing looking either but your looks shouldn't get in the way of meeting girls

• JFL
Reactions: ugly_man
He's white and 6'2 he will go to high tier normie. He can probably already lay chinks and other ethnics currently tbh. And ye he has bad eye support too but the major problem is jaw and chin recession, also most expensive
Don't be so hard on yourself bro, you look fine IMO, I wouldn't even say you're unattractive, not amazing looking either but your looks shouldn't get in the way of meeting girls
2276.jpg

Slightly below average or low tier normie tbh ngl bro.
I mean yiu have some bad flaws as already pointed out by the brahs here but you are not incel tier tbh you can a get a nerdy girl if you try hard enough.
Also change that haircut it does not suits your face shape and yeah dont mind the autists here too much.
You are slightly below average as of right now but can easily become average tbh.
Good luck look into morphs or ask some user to morph your pics for sugeriies etc.
Thanks for the feedback, I pretty much agree with you, yeah. I have no aspirations or expectations of looking attractive, I'd be very happy to be considered average, and a nerdy girl would be more than satisfactory. I'm learning a lot here and puicking up on things that I might be able to change, and coming to terms with some of the stuff that I can't. Either way my goal was to gain awareness of my faults and I think I've accomplished that, so thanks for the help. The morphs are a decent indicator of problem areas, yes.
I generally don't mind the dickheads and autists. The comments telling me to give up and neck myself are a little disheartening but whatevs, I'll try to ignore them and glean what I can to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Not bad brah ngl he looks alright in these pics.
What have you changed in his pics bro?
I lowered his hairline, fixed his eye bags, made his lower third wider and i made his eyebrows better. Now that i see the morph i think i should have made his philtrum shorter as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Thanks for the feedback, I pretty much agree with you, yeah. I have no aspirations or expectations of looking attractive, I'd be very happy to be considered average, and a nerdy girl would be more than satisfactory. I'm learning a lot here and puicking up on things that I might be able to change, and coming to terms with some of the stuff that I can't. Either way my goal was to gain awareness of my faults and I think I've accomplished that, so thanks for the help. The morphs are a decent indicator of problem areas, yes.
I generally don't mind the dickheads and autists. The comments telling me to give up and neck myself are a little disheartening but whatevs, I'll try to ignore them and glean what I can to improve.
Yeah bro dont be so hard on you you got this tbh.
Also how old are you if you are a teenager maybe your features will change i know becuase i used to be butt ugly till 18 then suddenly puberty did its magic and now i am above average.
So yeah dont give up and try to.meet girls and you can get a gf if you try hard bro
I lowered his hairline, fixed his eye bags, made his lower third wider and i made his eyebrows better. Now that i see the morph i think i should have made his philtrum shorter as well.
Oh i see bro gud job then also he is only slightly below average and with one or two surgeries he can become average.
I will pm you some pics of mine tomorrow could you morph them for.me brah?Thinking of getting a jaw and chin implants to make my jaw wider?

Also how old are you if you are a teenager maybe your features will change i know becuase i used to be butt ugly till 18 then suddenly puberty did its magic and now i am above average.
So yeah dont give up and try to.meet girls and you can get a gf if you try hard bro
Thanks man, that means a lot. I'm actually 26, lol, but I'm still kinda growing into my height since I grew from 5'9 to 6'2 in my early 20's, but on the other hand; I still can't grow facial hair, so I don't know wtf my hormones are doing.
Thankfully I'm not a mentalcel and have no issue talking to people so maybe I could find an asian girl or chubby girl to be with, I'm into that, haha.

Oh i see bro gud job then also he is only slightly below average and with one or two surgeries he can become average.
I will pm you some pics of mine tomorrow could you morph them for.me brah?Thinking of getting a jaw and chin implants to make my jaw wider?
Fuck I still don't know how this quoting shit works, pardon my newfaggotry.
I'm actually 26, lol. I grew from 5'9 to 6'2 between 18 and 22 and my voice is deep as fuck but I've never been able to grow facial hair and apparently look like a teenager so I dunno what the fuck is up with my hormones, haha
Thanks for the kind words though, and the honesty. Maybe I can work my way up to normie-hood and find an asian girl or chubby girl to be with. I'm into that XD

Last edited:
Not that bad jfl at these replies, a little bit better looking than me even ngl

You really couldn't have worse hair for your face type. You have a big forehead with a longish face, you need to have a fringe to shorten your face and bring it to closer to the golden ratio.
You have terrible eye bags, try sleeping more and consider using tretinoin to see if that helps, if not you need under eye fillers.
You have a recessed chin and a weak jawline, I have seen worse, but you would definitely benefit from implants.
You also just look weak... try building up your neck muscles.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Thanks but I know you're just being nice

Thanks but I know you're just being nice
I have no reason to be. If you were as bad as you say you are then I just wouldn't have said anything. I try not to lie to people.

Get rid of the eye bags and lean max as much as possible while maintaining a good physique. Keep the hair its currently your only saviour along with height

Not that bad jfl at these replies, a little bit better looking than me even ngl

You really couldn't have worse hair for your face type. You have a big forehead with a longish face, you need to have a fringe to shorten your face and bring it to closer to the golden ratio.
You have terrible eye bags, try sleeping more and consider using tretinoin to see if that helps, if not you need under eye fillers.
You have a recessed chin and a weak jawline, I have seen worse, but you would definitely benefit from implants.
You also just look weak... try building up your neck muscles.
Thanks for the pointers, nice and precise. Yeah my current haircut needs work obviously, but the hair itself isn't bad, not thinning or anything that a good cut and style couldn't fix imo. I'll get right on that. Any suggested styles that I could use to model off of when getting a haircut?
I'll look up tretinoin too, thanks, and sleep more. Much as I'd love a stronger jaw; surgery isn't really a consideration. I'll try jaw exercises and such and see if there's an improvement, otherwise I'll probably just try not to worry about it. I actually work out a shit-ton so that lastpart is surprising to me. I've never worked my neck out specifically but I guess I ought to, thanks for pointing it out.
Get rid of the eye bags and lean max as much as possible while maintaining a good physique. Keep the hair its currently your only saviour along with height
Really? You're the first person to say my hair looks decent. Everyone else thinks I should change it immediately, lol

your hair IS receding and a better hairstyle can hide it and boost you like half a point
I see femoids with high hairlines like that all the time, are they receding? He's not receding, just low t.

Yes, go ahead.

You could try Minoxidil.
Minoxidil, got it, thank you. I hadn't heard of that before. I've tried biotin but it didn't seem to do much except make my head hair softer.

There is a whole subreddit of people using it to grow beards, r/minoxbeards

I see femoids with high hairlines like that all the time, are they receding? He's not receding, just low t.
Maybe he have both lol

get something like this:

I've never worked my neck out specifically but I guess I ought to, thanks for pointing it out.
Neck training is huge, if you have big muscles but a weak neck you still look weak.
Maybe he have both lol
You are right to be honest, he does appear to be receding at the temples but it could be his natural hairline.

Last edited: