Rate Me Please

There is a whole subreddit of people using it to grow beards, r/minoxbeards

Maybe he have both lol
Awesome, thank you. I don't think it's a T problem, since my height, voice and muscle-building ability are all fine or above average. I'll try that stuff though, thanks for the advice.
get something like this:
View attachment 78582

Neck training is huge, if you have big muscles but a weak neck you still look weak.

You are right to be honest, he does appear to be receding at the temples but it could be his natural hairline.
Thanks so much. I'll save that picture and use it as reference. I hadn't thought about neck training actually, I mostly just focus on arms, chest, abs and cardio. Thanks for pointing it out.

Never had a GF or anything close, never asked anyone out and haven't been rejected so I have no clue where I stand in terms of looks. Every female I know says I look 'fine' or 'good' or 'nice' but I suspect that they're trying to spare my feelings or not being entirely truthful. I'd like some objective and honest assessments, maybe a 1-10 rating, if you please. I'm well-built and 6'2 by the way, in case that matters.
IT IS OVER GO ER ER BOYO

You're flying in the face of PSL hair theory by telling a guy with a long midface and long face in general to get a haircut with short sides.
Not really, having big puffy sides makes an already narrow face look even narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
I have no reason to be. If you were as bad as you say you are then I just wouldn't have said anything. I try not to lie to people.
I don't know because being nice makes you feel good about yourself and stuff. I'm a very cynical person

Your hairline looks really high up..

have you ever done buzzcut?
I swear some of you guys are nuts recommending fucking surgery etc..

The guy looks fine facially.. his problem is his grungey-video-game-geek-incel image he's projecting.

Haircut, or even get a buzzcut (like me haha). skincare routine with decent stuff

Stop wearing black t-shirts.. ala Blackops2cel.

Wear nice clothes - cheerfully coloured casual shirts & jeans

The shitty smartphone selfie camera qualitydoes not help things either
VN5Uwg6.png

Last edited:
Your hairline looks really high up..

have you ever done buzzcut?

The guy looks fine facially.. his problem is his grungey-video-game-geek-incel image he's projecting.

Haircut, or even get a buzzcut (like me haha). skincare routine with decent stuff

Stop wearing black t-shirts.. ala Blackops2cel.

Wear nice clothes - cheerfully coloured casual shirts & jeans

The shitty smartphone selfie camera qualitydoes not help things either
VN5Uwg6.png
Thanks for the feedback, some really helpful advice. I have quite a high natural hairline, yeah, though it's not receding as some people insist, I swear. I don#t think I would ever go super short or buzz, but I'm open to making it shorter on top r getting a fringe to mitigate my forehead height. There's no way I'm getting surgery, I don't think my issues are that extreme and I have no intention of trying to look like a model or some shit, just normal. I'd like to focus on how I can improve my hair/clothes/style so that I can change it but also to simply be aware of my facial shortcomings.
I hadn't had a comment on my general style yet, and that's something imminently changeable, so thanks for that. I do generally had a 'grungy geek aesthetic' I guess, now that you mention it. I'm getting into my late 20's so maybe I should start dressing more respectably. I wear dark blue jeans, All Stars and black/grey shirts pretty much all the time so maybe I should change things up and dress a bit more colourfully.
I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but I have always been horribly unphotogenic, so you're right that the shitty phone camera and lighting is not doing me any favours
As far as hair goes; I'll link some pictures for a while ago bellow and tell me if they're better or worse,since my hair was kinda different 6 months ago. Also a body-shot for reference on my build.

Attachments

• 994112_10152172697713234_2038065173_n.jpg
    994112_10152172697713234_2038065173_n.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 10320554_10152419551703234_243258666366836205_n.jpg
    10320554_10152419551703234_243258666366836205_n.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2108.JPG
    IMG_2108.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the feedback, some really helpful advice. I have quite a high natural hairline, yeah, though it's not receding as some people insist, I swear. I don#t think I would ever go super short or buzz, but I'm open to making it shorter on top r getting a fringe to mitigate my forehead height. There's no way I'm getting surgery, I don't think my issues are that extreme and I have no intention of trying to look like a model or some shit, just normal. I'd like to focus on how I can improve my hair/clothes/style so that I can change it but also to simply be aware of my facial shortcomings.
I hadn't had a comment on my general style yet, and that's something imminently changeable, so thanks for that. I do generally had a 'grungy geek aesthetic' I guess, now that you mention it. I'm getting into my late 20's so maybe I should start dressing more respectably. I wear dark blue jeans, All Stars and black/grey shirts pretty much all the time so maybe I should change things up and dress a bit more colourfully.
I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but I have always been horribly unphotogenic, so you're right that the shitty phone camera and lighting is not doing me any favours
As far as hair goes; I'll link some pictures for a while ago bellow and tell me if they're better or worse,since my hair was kinda different 6 months ago. Also a body-shot for reference on my build.
You looked better then

Never had a GF or anything close, never asked anyone out and haven't been rejected so I have no clue where I stand in terms of looks. Every female I know says I look 'fine' or 'good' or 'nice' but I suspect that they're trying to spare my feelings or not being entirely truthful. I'd like some objective and honest assessments, maybe a 1-10 rating, if you please. I'm well-built and 6'2 by the way, in case that matters.
Don't listen to these retards. You're *above average* with a lot of potential. You have a good eye area but your eyebrows are non existent and those bags need to be gone. You need to thicken them and make them appear fuller. You also have a narrow chin which is likely the worst thing about your face. You can make it look better by growing out a short beard. Also, you're well built and 6'2? All you need to do it actively look for a GF and you'll certainly get one, and don't fucking mope around asking your female friends for ratings jfl. That kind of insecure behaviour is like a repellent

• Woah
Reactions: MutualObsession
All these guys are attractive

there are a lot of good looking member in this forum that are way well above average

No way bro, you mog mog mog, your face structure and eye area are way better.

I don't argue with women or fags.

4/10. Nice hair and height. Save up for jaw implant. While you wait run soy game betabux.

Don't listen to these retards. You're *above average* with a lot of potential. You have a good eye area but your eyebrows are non existent and those bags need to be gone. You need to thicken them and make them appear fuller. You also have a narrow chin which is likely the worst thing about your face. You can make it look better by growing out a short beard. Also, you're well built and 6'2? All you need to do it actively look for a GF and you'll certainly get one, and don't fucking mope around asking your female friends for ratings jfl. That kind of insecure behaviour is like a repellent
Thank you so much man, that's really nice of you to say, some good pointers too so thanks for that. I'm working on finding something to treat my eye-bags and am looking into facial hair growth treatment since I can't grow any currently. A short beard and eye-bag treatment are definitely on the agenda.
Yeah I'm aware that being sappy and worrying about looks, especially around women, makes you even less attractive. The only girls I talk to about my insecurities are those that I'm close to and have no interest in dating anyway (I'm a volcel waiting until I'm married), and only in private, I try not to openly seem like a sadboi. But thanks for the comment, very encouraging and insightful.
You looked better then
Cut my hair slightly shorter on top. Any better? Worse?

Attachments

• IMG_3447.JPG
    IMG_3447.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 72

You looked way better back then.

4/10. Nice hair and height. Save up for jaw implant. While you wait run soy game betabux.
Thanks for the feedback. Your profile GIF is horrifying btw, I love it XD
You looked way better back then.
Good to know, thank you. I'll try growing it out on the sides and switching back to how it was. Any thoughts on the updated picture I just posted? I tried taking some off the top and making it less 'mop-ish'.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Cut my hair slightly shorter on top. Any better? Worse?
Yes it definitely looks better, you look better in this pic than in the first pics you posted, in this pic your face looks less narrow and long, probably because the angle is better.

A short beard and eye-bag treatment are definitely on the agenda.
If the normal stuff like creams doesn't work you could get fat grafting or fillers in the undereye area.
facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_01.jpg

IRL people are always trying not to hurt your feelings but it seems like on here people are the exact opposite. Both are inaccurate. I was hoping to get some honest but no-bullshit replies.
Common theme on this site; whenever one guy in a thread says it's over people start dogpiling on the OP hard, especially if they seem clueless/newfag/vulnerable.

However, your bones are indeed below average, no way around it. Not rope worthy, just kind of recessed and unharmonious. But you look like an bargain basement normie NT prettyboy in some of those other pictures so considering height and supposed frame, I think you can make it.

Yes it definitely looks better, you look better in this pic than in the first pics you posted, in this pic your face looks less narrow and long, probably because the angle is better.

If the normal stuff like creams doesn't work you could get fat grafting or fillers in the undereye area.
facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_01.jpg
Yeah admittedly those first pictures I posted were taken in my room at 5am so the lighting was bad and I was really tired. Not the best time to try to take a picture in hindsight. That recent one is from today in a better lit area, so that probably makes a difference.
That does seem to make a noticeable difference. I may consider having that done some day when I'm not a broke-ass student.
Common theme on this site; whenever one guy in a thread says it's over people start dogpiling on the OP hard, especially if they seem clueless/newfag/vulnerable.

However, your bones are indeed below average, no way around it. Not rope worthy, just kind of recessed and unharmonious. But you look like an bargain basement normie NT prettyboy in some of those other pictures so considering height and supposed frame, I think you can make it.
I'm beginning to see that that may have been the case, yeah. I was pretty fucking bummed out by those first few responses, not gonna lie XD Like I figured I was bellow average but looking at that first page again... jesus I wasn't expecting that. I can kinda see that it's more a case of 'shit on the newfag' now.
I agree about my bone structure. Always figured I was around a 4 in terms of my face. Not sure what a low-tier normie face + low-tier chadlite body works out to, hopefully a 5 overall. What does 'NT' mean, if I may ask? Shit I don't even consider 'prettyboy' a negative description. Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully I will make it some day.

Last edited:
Yeah admittedly those first pictures I posted were taken in my room at 5am so the lighting was bad and I was really tired. Not the best time to try to take a picture in hindsight. That recent one is from today in a better lit area, so that probably makes a difference.
That does seem to make a noticeable difference. I may consider having that done some day when I'm not a broke-ass student.

I'm beginning to see that that may have been the case, yeah. I was pretty fucking bummed out by those first few responses, not gonna lie XD Like I figured I was bellow average but looking at that first page again... jesus I wasn't expecting that. I can kinda see that it's more a case of 'shit on the newfag' now.
I agree about my bone structure. Always figured I was around a 4 in terms of my face. Not sure what a low-tier normie face + low-tier chadlite body works out to, hopefully a 5 overall. What does 'NT' mean, if I may ask? Shit I don't even consider 'prettyboy' a negative description. Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully I will make it some day.
NT stands for neurotypical, aka not mentally ill or autistic like 90% of users here. Given that you don't use PSL lingo or respond with rope emojis I figured that was a reasonable assumption to make. Personality is a meme, but autism definitely repels foids hard. You're already effectively on the right foot compared to some lookism sperg 2 points above you in looks.

NT stands for neurotypical, aka not mentally ill or autistic like 90% of users here. Given that you don't use PSL lingo or respond with rope emojis I figured that was a reasonable assumption to make. Personality is a meme, but autism definitely repels foids hard. You're already effectively on the right foot compared to some lookism sperg 2 points above you in looks.
Oh neurotypical! Of course, that makes sense now, thanks. Yeah I have no history of mental illness, and I'm a 4th year psych student so if I did; it would have been picked up on by now. I make male and female friends easily and I'm good at reading people and conversing, so definitely not autistic and probably don't give off creep vibes either.
I definitely agree that a 5 that acts like a 5 probably has better chances than a 7 that acts like a sperg. As unpopular of an opinion as this may be on here; women are essentially just people, and if you're somewhat interesting to talk to, a decent person and can make her laugh then it's likely that she'll overlook minor aesthetic flaws as long as you're within normal range.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
This community is so toxic tbh but you desperately have to get rid of these eye bags and change your haircut right now.
If you want to consider surgery go for lower third and rhinoplasty
3-4 psl, so about a 4/10, but your height boosts you and if you had a good body, it'd boost you aswell

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
You autist what the fuck do you want us to reccomend? Of course you talk about hairlines all day you bald piece of shit.
There is no way for this guy to ascend with "soft looksmaxxing". The only real advice is surgery you soy.

Jesus this thread is full of low iq ppl, you're no ugly or deformed and you have a great height. You look average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MutualObsession, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Jesus this thread is full of low iq ppl, you're no ugly or deformed and you have a great height. You look average.

what every redditcel would say

what every redditcel would say

he literally looks average, are you blind? He doesn't have any deformities or abnormalites. If someone was truly ugly then I would call them out.

• +1
Reactions: MutualObsession and GenericChad1444
ur chin is recessed ur eyebags make u look like u haven't seen happy days in a long time and u have no joy in life, u have a fivehead and ur hair is thinnig. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I don't even go on reddit and I don't want your sympathy you spiteful dickhead. I came here for honest constructive commentary, not to be shit-talked by some insecure cock.
Well said

This community is so toxic tbh but you desperately have to get rid of these eye bags and change your haircut right now.
If you want to consider surgery go for lower third and rhinoplasty
3-4 psl, so about a 4/10, but your height boosts you and if you had a good body, it'd boost you aswell
Thanks for the feedback man
Thanks a lot man, that's reassuring. I'm starting to see which comments contain genuine feedback and which ones are going over-board. I'm taking mental note of the stuff that's being mentioned consistently in well-worded responses. This will be helpful for making improvements.
ur chin is recessed ur eyebags make u look like u haven't seen happy days in a long time and u have no joy in life, u have a fivehead and ur hair is thinnig. :feelsrope:
Yeah the eyebags seem to be a very consistent criticism. I'm going to do my best to correct them but they've been like that for a while, no matter how much I sleep. I'm going to try tretinoin and maybe altering my diet, see if that helps. I'm not miserable though, even though my face might look that way in these pictures, I smile and emote a lot more IRL
Well said
Thank you. I don't mind the general tone of messages here, I get it's for lulz but that guy in particular had some issues.
For those wondering if my height is legit; here's me next to a normal human female. As for my build; I'd rather not shirtless pics on here (kinda gay) but there's a picture further back in the thread where you can see my general body shape better than in this picture.

Attachments

• IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    748.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Thanks a lot man, that's reassuring. I'm starting to see which comments contain genuine feedback and which ones are going over-board. I'm taking mental note of the stuff that's being mentioned consistently in well-worded responses. This will be helpful for making improvements.

Yeah the eyebags seem to be a very consistent criticism. I'm going to do my best to correct them but they've been like that for a while, no matter how much I sleep. I'm going to try tretinoin and maybe altering my diet, see if that helps. I'm not miserable though, even though my face might look that way in these pictures, I smile and emote a lot more IRL

Thank you. I don't mind the general tone of messages here, I get it's for lulz but that guy in particular had some issues.
For those wondering if my height is legit; here's me next to a normal human female. As for my build; I'd rather not shirtless pics on here (kinda gay) but there's a picture further back in the thread where you can see my general body shape better than in this picture.
as I said, this community is way too toxic so dont worry dude You really just are an average guy and if you aren't model tier they're going to call you ugly in here. You're plain average and your looks will not stop you from achieving anything as long as you're not an aspie like 90% of people browsing this forum.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and MutualObsession
as I said, this community is way too toxic so dont worry dude You really just are an average guy and if you aren't model tier they're going to call you ugly in here. You're plain average and your looks will not stop you from achieving anything as long as you're not an aspie like 90% of people browsing this forum.
Yes brah spot on he is average to normal people but in PSL lingo he is slightly below average not bad but not good looking either.
This brah is the definition of your average joe

• +1
Reactions: MutualObsession and LM4sixten
Yes brah spot on he is average to normal people but in PSL lingo he is slightly below average not bad but not good looking either.
This brah is the definition of your average joe
exactly

JFL at all u newfag autist cunts can't rate for shit. OP by normie standards ur fine. Coming from an actual ugly person u look slightly below average but not ugly.
Also OP stop taking shitty pics inches away from ur face. Only chad gets away with that shit. Take a video of urself from a meter away it'll be more accurate

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, InZayn and MutualObsession
JFL at all u newfag autist cunts can't rate for shit. OP by normie standards ur fine. Coming from an actual ugly person u look slightly below average but not ugly.
Also OP stop taking shitty pics inches away from ur face. Only chad gets away with that shit. Take a video of urself from a meter away it'll be more accurate
Mogs me.

That's all I was ever really hoping to hear. "You look unremarkable, don't worry about it" basically. Being aware of the flaws I do have and getting honest opinions is very helpful though, there's always room for improvement.
I appreciate the feedback, the general consensus seems to be that (at least in terms of my face) I'm around a 4 but could go up to a 5 with some improvements, and that's all I really want. I wouldn't act like a Chad even if I looked like one so practically speaking; normality is all I require.
Sorry about how close the pictures are, I guess I was hoping to improve their clarity but maybe it was too close. I'm kinda too lazy to take a video at this point but thanks for the pointers.

Last edited:
You're going to age like absolute shit.
3.5/10.

You need to hop on fin asap

:chad:

Philtrum, Nose, Negative eye tilt, uneven in general, chin. You look wierd. Eye wrinkles make your eyelid exposure super subhuman. Normally it would be fine but...
he doesn't have nct
op, ur delusion needs to end. you are ugly, period. if you want do live a life that isn't shit, lonely and filled with misery then looksmax ASAP, that is it

Last edited:
You look like you do not have much joy in life. Those eyebags can be fixed, but i do not know what i can say about your chin. Get rid of that mop from your head and you might be able to start your sexual with some underage drunk girl at some party.
repping a ketwig is underated ngl
That's the thing; I have no idea how I would fare if I actually tried with women since I've never asked anyone out.
That is how I coped for a long time.
surgery is a normal thing to get. Jfl surgery cant make people models just improve slightly.
Dont let thr media make you think surgery is gay or bad for you. bad mindset.

Last edited:
One thing i can say for sure is you need physically active lifestyle and good diet. Spend time outside i bet you spent most of time inside your house.

atleast ur not miserable, that is a big step

One thing i can say for sure is you need physically active lifestyle and good diet. Spend time outside i bet you spent most of time inside your house.
Not much more than normal, gym twice a week, boxing once a week and back and forth to college. I'm not out surfing or climbing mountains and working the fields and shit, but I do leave the house and do physical stuff.
atleast ur not miserable, that is a big step
True. If I had a normie-tier gf I'd be basically problem free. The rest of my life (besides my looks-based insecurities and shortcomings) is pretty decent.

fix eye bags,mewing for jaw,tan,stylemaxxing,eat better n gym only then you will be attractive

Not much more than normal, gym twice a week, boxing once a week and back and forth to college. I'm not out surfing or climbing mountains and working the fields and shit, but I do leave the house and do physical stuff.
Its fine then. Maybe get your hormones checked(cortisol and test importantly).
Also always keep NTmaxxing.
GL

fix eye bags,mewing for jaw,tan,stylemaxxing,eat better n gym only then you will be attractive
Cool, thank you. A lot of that seems to be recurring advice here so I've made an itinerary and will work on the stuff people are pointing out as best I can.
Its fine then. Maybe get your hormones checked(cortisol and test importantly).
Also always keep NTmaxxing.
GL
Maybe I should get a hormone check, I never have. My neotenous face and lack of facial hair would indicate low-T but my height and deeper voice would suggest otherwise. I'll have to get checked. Thanks for the advice.

f
Cool, thank you. A lot of that seems to be recurring advice here so I've made an itinerary and will work on the stuff people are pointing out as best I can.

Maybe I should get a hormone check, I never have. My neotenous face and lack of facial hair would indicate low-T but my height and deeper voice would suggest otherwise. I'll have to get checked. Thanks for the advice.
for srtylemaxxing either thugmaxx with hats,plain tshirts chains or cool guy type vnecks jeans rayban aviators short beard medium hair

f
for srtylemaxxing either thugmaxx with hats,plain tshirts chains or cool guy type vnecks jeans rayban aviators short beard medium hair
I'll go with the latter. I already own some ray ban aviators that I always get compliments for and growing a beard is already second from the top on my list of shit to fix about my face. I don't like v-necks though.

You don't need implants JFL fix your eye area and get a decent haircut

• +1
Reactions: MutualObsession