Exafc
=
Roping Subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Exafc
you look like a divorced vegan lesbian ngl

• JFL
I did and then y’all told me to shave it.

now look at your previous threads, you are balding so hard. don't grow hair, it looks absolutely disgusting. hop on the fin asap

Attachments

• 8981FE9E-7DFA-4F95-9952-9E08D75559EB.jpeg
    8981FE9E-7DFA-4F95-9952-9E08D75559EB.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 66

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Exafc
Is it really that bad? 😥
dont rope but its very fucking bad buddy. i think you're worst looking poster i've seen on the website

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari and Krezo
dont rope but its very fucking bad buddy. i think you're worst looking poster i've seen on the website
What can I do to improve? Here are some facts about me:
•IQ 130
•diagnosed autism, anxiety, and OCD
•upper middle class
•never had a female friend or acquaintance
•deadlift 145 squat 135 bench 65 mile around 8 1/2 minutes

OP’s mind when taking the side profile image:

“Let me just turn my head to the left so it tightens the skin, jut my head forward, and then take a picture from a downwards angle so it looks like I have an ok jaw haha everyone is going to be fooled!”

Take a normal side profile picture, meaning move the camera to the side of your face; don’t move your head and keep the camera in front of your face, that’s a fraud side profile

• +1
•IQ 130
•upper middle class
stack money

• +1
OP’s mind when taking the side profile image:

“Let me just turn my head to the left so it tightens the skin, jut my head forward, and then take a picture from a downwards angle so it looks like I have an ok jaw haha everyone is going to be fooled!”

Take a normal side profile picture, meaning move the camera to the side of your face; don’t move your head and keep the camera in front of your face, that’s a fraud side profile
Is this better?

Attachments

• 2A9F8DC6-8F56-4658-9609-615724CAD140.jpeg
    2A9F8DC6-8F56-4658-9609-615724CAD140.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: Maximus
why would you shave your head bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stack money
I want to be a HS teacher. It’s pretty well paying job. And hopefully a Democrat wins the el croon so it’ll go up. My life goal is to make other outcasts in high school feel like they belong.
I want to be a HS teacher. It’s pretty well paying job. And hopefully a Democrat wins the el croon so it’ll go up. My life goal is to make other outcasts in high school feel like they belong.
*election
why would you shave your head bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I’m balding

It’s over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Exafc and Framletgod
scuffed eminem

thats the easy way out

Is this better?
Much better pic, your jaw looks pretty decent actually. I think you need hair really badly, maybe try growing a beard as well. Aside from that, I don’t know what else you can do. I think your main issues lie in your eye area.

Much better pic, your jaw looks pretty decent actually. I think you need hair really badly, maybe try growing a beard as well. Aside from that, I don’t know what else you can do. I think your main issues lie in your eye area.
His eye are isn’t the problem, the lack of bone is

Ok literally EVERYONE on this site has a good mandible I feel like a freak being here.

Your eye area is utter shit and your frontal jaw view is awful, ridiculously short and narrow.

4/10

Ok literally EVERYONE on this site has a good mandible I feel like a freak being here.

Your eye area is utter shit and your frontal jaw view is awful, ridiculously short and narrow.

4/10
What’s shit about my eye area?

Tbh you have a nice room for improvement.

You only weight 140 lbs at 5'11 but you look bloated. You are skinny fat, right?

•IQ 130
•upper middle class
u need to hairmaxx chemically and become a full time gymcel and possibly some lower third stuff