RATE ME PRETTYBOYMAXXED SON

jfl, you can't seriously be proud of this hilarious reply

all the diagrams that you've posted literally prove my point

"you are literally saying that having a masculine face = low T"

no? where the fuck did I say that? fucking hell you have jimsonbobson tier intellect

View attachment 512348
it's so fucking over....

higher prenatal T people have longer philtrums, down-turned lips, and negatively hooded eyes. the only trait even remotely similar to the "high fighting success" diagram is the low-set positively tilted brows.

it seems you've dropped the point about fighting success altogether because you realised you were utterly fucking retarded trying to link it to prenatal testosterone.
thanks for putting this low iq monkey back into his chamber and reassuring what a high prenatal T monster i am. T levels were indeed so high, my 3kg body couldnt contain all the dht so i came out as norwood 2 from the womb

How can this 'muh fighting success' guy even cope? @hopemaxxer you got obliterated son. just close your account

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and androgenic
enjoy looking life a cross over feminist/chimpanzee for the rest of your life lmao
i am indeed quite enjoying it, appreciate the bump son
keep crying for my neutral canthal tilt and positively tilted brows

jfl are you retarded?? over for you tbh

Research and Proof : Dimorphism and Ratios | Vandersgm

View attachment 512093
View attachment 512094

you are literally saying that having a masculine face = low T

giphy.gif
doesnt really make sense bcuz muh high fighting success have a much weaker chin and jaw + shit hairline. How is he supposed to take a punch with such a narrow jaw and chin which ISNT masculine at all.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
You look like someone who would sell weed on the streets

• JFL
are you brain dead cunt?

high prenatal T and low fighting success:
View attachment 512066View attachment 512067

low prenatal T and high fighting success:
View attachment 512068View attachment 512069

yet you clearly argued that his alleged "low fighting success" appearance was due to his "low prenatal t".

if you want those words to have any value whatsoever then you need to explain why the diagrams are inaccurate, you worthless subhuman

"muh too low IQ to google what high prenatal T looks like"

View attachment 512072
there is literally one instance of an image that supports your retarded claim, and to my knowledge it's purely based on subjectively dimorphic features and provides no proof that those dimorphic features are determined by prenatal T.

you:
View attachment 512073
inb4 "dn rd"
tbh
the Prenatal T diagrams are dogshit

I already am injecting T you subhuman dog, and yet I probably had double your T levels (1120 ng/dL) even before doing so.

i'm fucking caging hard that you went from "it's over" to telling me that I'm sucking someone else's dick because you have absolutely nothing left to say, you unintelligent mutt. the truth is that I just love putting an end to dumb cunts who say retarded shit on this forum, aka you.

keep barking more you subhuman dog not one single fucking word.

Attachments

• 1594650808839.png
    1594650808839.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Love it
Good as usual
But that nct is really raping you ngl

Good as usual
But that nct is really raping you ngl
its on this pic only because intentional droopy eyelids
i have neutral tilt

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Ah alright. But theoretically since i have a hard diet, if i just eat my food without doing all that chewing bullshit my jaw wont become minecraft tier??
Your is already 99th percentile wide so I don’t get what you’re saying. Chewing enough is always beneficial

Your ugly as shit, stop coping faggot twink

View attachment 580266
rent free stupid faggot kill yourself
Cringe at this low t ugly twink transexual bitch ass subhuman confirming that I hurt his feelings beyond repair.

Just admit you are my little bitch on a leash. I will always live rent free inside your autistic suicidal head torturing you on a daily basis, you little coward. I would literally bully you to self-harm if you met me IRL, you little skinnyfat cumskin manlet bitch
200 1

You think you look good? you're a FtM tranny. this makes you a LESBIAN.

you're born as a girl and like girls, you little ugly crossdressing pig faced bitch.
Karbomogs

Pig face

IMG 20200704 003202

ZHYfo5r

A322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be

Your ugly as shit, you little feminine bitch ass twink
Embrace it, you complete and utter FtM faggot subhuman. I mog you to clinical depression and self harm, you delusional framecel low T frogeyed betabux cuckroach. Just because you suck your own dick dosnt mean girls would too.

ZHTOHJ8 1

Karbomogs

^lol at this soft twink^crying for me. slit your wrists, you deformed son of a bitch.
Slit 5

I would literally burn myself alive in absolute self-hatred if I was as ugly as you

there is no doubt in my mind you're a victim of bullying. anyone that looks like this will get brutally bullied, no wonder you are so autistic and braindamaged, you weak submissive timid pussy ass bitch.

You = a major disppointment for your dead parents. go shave your vagina, you twink

Tenor 2

A322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be

Tenor 3

Cringe at this low t ugly twink transexual bitch ass subhuman confirming that I hurt his feelings beyond repair.

Just admit you are my little bitch on a leash. I will always live rent free inside your autistic suicidal head torturing you on a daily basis, you little coward. I would literally bully you to self-harm if you met me IRL, you little skinnyfat cumskin manlet bitch
View attachment 580367

you're born as a girl and like girls, you little ugly crossdressing pig faced bitch.
View attachment 580288
View attachment 580356
View attachment 580289

View attachment 580357
View attachment 580311
View attachment 580300
Embrace it, you complete and utter FtM faggot subhuman. I mog you to clinical depression and self harm, you delusional framecel low T frogeyed betabux cuckroach. Just because you suck your own dick dosnt mean girls would too.

View attachment 580309

View attachment 580317
^lol at this soft twink^crying for me. slit your wrists, you deformed son of a bitch.
View attachment 580339

I would literally burn myself alive in absolute self-hatred if I was as ugly as you

there is no doubt in my mind you're a victim of bullying. anyone that looks like this will get brutally bullied, no wonder you are so autistic and braindamaged, you weak submissive timid pussy ass bitch.

You = a major disppointment for your dead parents. go shave your vagina, you twink

View attachment 580331
View attachment 580335
View attachment 580334
cumskin insult
ur curry
its over

• JFL
This thread nearly became as shit as the curry threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and malignant

View attachment 580367

View attachment 580288
View attachment 580356
View attachment 580289

View attachment 580357
View attachment 580311
View attachment 580300

View attachment 580309

View attachment 580317
View attachment 580339

View attachment 580331
View attachment 580335
View attachment 580334
unironically didnt read a word
who the fuck are you anyway