[OP] Rate Me Rn At 16

benisblatt

benisblatt

Tyronelite
sensen

sensen

Apprentice
According to the looks of this fucking guy Alton Mason I just seen in another thread, you can be a model.
Definitely have potential. Only thing unnattractive is hairline,
Excellent profile.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
Good forward growth, as a black you are able to pull off a recessed chin so don't worry too much about it, your maxilla looks good

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Adept
that forward growth jfl, literally never seen something like this

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
You're only 16 but with such a bottom of food chain massive prey eye area there is no way a girl would ever wet her panties for you. Try squinting and taking another pic see if it gets any better

benisblatt

benisblatt

Tyronelite
You're only 16 but with such a bottom of food chain massive prey eye area there is no way a girl would ever wet her panties for you. Try squinting and taking another pic see if it gets any better
What’s Wrong With My Eye Area
According to the looks of this fucking guy Alton Mason I just seen in another thread, you can be a model.
Definitely have potential. Only thing unnattractive is hairline,
Excellent profile.
Alton is The Reason Even Wanted To Be A Model. How Should I Fix Hairline?

Last edited:
sensen

sensen

Apprentice
What’s Wrong With My Eye Area

Alton is The Reason Even Wanted To Be A Model. How Should I Fix Hairline?
No way hahaha. Yeah man, you can do it if you're tall enough. Are you from Western country?

Well, I'm gonna get hair surgery personally, but I'm also much older than you. I like what you're doing with the dreads. You should do a style sort of like xxxtentacion, and let them lay in front of your forehead.

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Adept
I never knew a nigga could look so femininie, you cant prettyboymax unfortunately as that requires white skin

benisblatt

benisblatt

Tyronelite
No way hahaha. Yeah man, you can do it if you're tall enough. Are you from Western country?

Well, I'm gonna get hair surgery personally, but I'm also much older than you. I like what you're doing with the dreads. You should do a style sort of like xxxtentacion, and let them lay in front of your forehead.
Im From Kenya But I Got lucky with Height. My Dad Is 5’4 And My Mom Is 5’3. My Mom Brother Is 6’3 And I’m 6’2 Rn. I’m Not Balding Tho That’s Just How My Hairline Is From My Dads Shitty hair Genes.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Im From Kenya But I Got lucky with Height. My Dad Is 5’4 And My Mom Is 5’3. My Mom Brother Is 6’3 And I’m 6’2 Rn. I’m Not Balding Tho That’s Just How My Hairline Is From My Dads Shitty hair Genes.
I hate you my sister almost heightmogs me

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
Stop what you're doing, and take really high quality professional photos against a wall with no editing, and send them to all the top modeling agencies in Europe, and the small ones! You have potential bro. I was scouted, so I know what they're looking for. Right now they're looking hard for tall skinny African guys so you're in luck. Just make sure in your pics you send them don't squint your eyes, but don't open them so wide.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Stop what you're doing, and take really high quality professional photos against a wall with no editing, and send them to all the top modeling agencies in Europe, and the small ones! You have potential bro. I was scouted, so I know what they're looking for. Right now they're looking hard for tall skinny African guys so you're in luck. Just make sure in your pics you send them don't squint your eyes, but don't open them so wide.
This seems like a troll ngl

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Ratings 2
S Ratings 34
Lifewasted Ratings 3