[OP] Rate Me Rn At 16

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
I Live In The Us Tho
Do the same thing then, but for US agencies bro. YOu're in luck, no need to travel far. You'll get scouted by a few at the very least.

Wilhelmina, Ford, DNA, Red etc. Go to their sites and find out how to contact them.

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
This seems like a troll ngl
I know lolololo but im serious. He hasa ton of features they're looking for right now. You know as I do, male model scene isnt about timeless beauty as it is with females. It's abotu what's hot at the moment, and right now it's skinny black guys with good forward growth and symmetry

benisblatt

benisblatt

Tyronelite
likely larp but cool story brah

[Image: NfDomas.gif]
https://instagram.com/byjohnworldwide?igshid=5cu40981w456
I Dmd Him About How He Started Modeling And That’s What’s He Told Me.
I know lolololo but im serious. He hasa ton of features they're looking for right now. You know as I do, male model scene isnt about timeless beauty as it is with females. It's abotu what's hot at the moment, and right now it's skinny black guys with good forward growth and symmetry
Do You Get Free Clothes As A Model?
Image result for the shining throwing plates gif

meanwhile my dad is 6'2, mom is 5'6 and i'm fucking 5'11

How Tall Are Your Uncles And Grampa On Your Moms Side?
I never knew a nigga could look so femininie, you cant prettyboymax unfortunately as that requires white skin
What About Playboi Carti And Guapdad4000?

Last edited:
benisblatt

benisblatt

Tyronelite
Do you think you have stooped growing? At what age did your brother stop growing?
I Don’t Have A Brother My Moms Brother, Aka My Uncle, Is 6’3 And Every Man On My Mom Side Is Atleast 6 Foot. I Know I Haven’t Finished Growing Because I Barely Have Any Armpit Hair _Or Body Hair In General. My Mom Says We Were Late Bloomers And I Had My Growth Spurt This Year About 4 Inches From 5’10 To 6’2. Homestly Tho Ion Wanna Get Any Taller Because Ion Play basketball And All My Fashion Clothes Wont Fit Me Anymore.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Ratings 2
S Ratings 34
Lifewasted Ratings 3