Rate me slightly looksmaxxed

Solstice
ED8ADE10 153D 4953 AEB7 C75FC37CBB95 838E769F BC61 41B2 8724 AA66289A32B0

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, Chadeep and 1 other person
Looks low class rn.

Try to lose the bloat which is making you appear baby faced.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
u need to skincare and collagen maxx + eyebrow and eyelash maxx + debloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Train your neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Looks low class rn.

I am aware that I am baby faced but I am nowhere near below average, I think I am in the above average range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo
Get a gym membership after corona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am aware that I am baby faced but I am nowhere near below average, I think I am in the above average range.
No u aren’t above average especially if you are as small as you look as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, PersianKingdom and 2 others
  • +1
I am 6’2”

I am aware that I am skinny as well but how does my face look?
I don’t know, average now but you have potential. Knowing you’re 6’2 I think you’ll be aboce average for certain when you get ripped

• +1
Depends on your location...

• +1
Edit: depending on how bad your frame is you may need to build a bit of muscle to hit above aveage but your face is not really that good. Neither is mine

• +1
Edit: depending on how bad your frame is you may need to build a bit of muscle to hit above aveage but your face is not really that good. Neither is mine
I have a good sharp eye area, good philtrum to chin ratio, high cheekbones (not prominent though), good midface . . . maybe I didn't send good pics.

• +1
u look like a Russian with that haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, janoycresva and 000
u look like a Russian with that haircut.
Thank you, I really like the Russian look and have been waiting for people to say that.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Looks low class rn.

Come on man even with the bloat I am at least average and that is pushing it . . . my eye area is really good, I have a nice philtrum length : chin length ratio, I have high cheekbones (pretty flat though), I have a nice sharp defined lower third, my maxilla is really good, I have a pretty nice jawline.

• +1
I have a good sharp eye area, good philtrum to chin ratio, high cheekbones (not prominent though), good midface . . . maybe I didn't send good pics.
You have much to learn my friend
But good midface you have a good base

• +1
u need to skincare and collagen maxx + eyebrow and eyelash maxx + debloat
Just curious . . . go to my post history and rate Vitas (2000s) because I would rate him very high and I want to see how your ratings are similar to mine.

• +1
Gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
i mog u

• +1
  • +1
Send pics and we’ll see.

I wasn’t trying with my hair on the non-closeup picture. I really like my hair in general though?...
i dont answer to u u dumbfuck i don't care to hear ur dogshit cope half this forum mogs u to death i fi sent u my prime cherries u would consider roping tonight

• +1
i dont answer to u u dumbfuck i don't care to hear ur dogshit cope half this forum mogs u to death i fi sent u my prime cherries u would consider roping tonight
I’m nowhere below average so keep saying that. You won’t even acknowledge my sharp eye area with positive canthal tilt, low eyebrows, sharp jawline, good philtrum length : chin length ratio, etc

• +1
I’m nowhere below average so keep saying that. You won’t even acknowledge my sharp eye area with positive canthal tilt, low eyebrows, sharp jawline, good philtrum length : chin length ratio, etc
keep typing chimp didn't read a single word, most of india mogs you, you walk by janitors and are invisible to girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • +1
gigachad

• +1
Thx. What do you think of my face …View attachment 331594
First of all, please lose the haircut, It makes your hairline look receding, no girl will find that attractive. Second of all, learn to dress. Shave off the stubble, go to the gym, you look like a total pussy. Stop bragging about your face, you dont come off as attractive. These guys will tell you if your above average, not yourself. Do not know for sure but your nose looks big and maybe hooked, prob fucked up your side profile. Eyebrows look very weak. Dont let this affect your ego, take this and learn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5583
First of all, please lose the haircut, It makes your hairline look receding, no girl will find that attractive. Second of all, learn to dress. Shave off the stubble, go to the gym, you look like a total pussy. Stop bragging about your face, you dont come off as attractive. These guys will tell you if your above average, not yourself. Do not know for sure but your nose looks big and maybe hooked, prob fucked up your side profile. Eyebrows look very weak. Dont let this affect your ego, take this and learn.
In the moment I don't really care about how I dress or my stubble, I am really trying lose body fat and that is my main priority. What do you mean by "These guys...average, not yourself."?

• +1
In the moment I don't really care about how I dress or my stubble, I am really trying lose body fat and that is my main priority. What do you mean by "These guys...average, not yourself."?
You know what I mean, so don't fucking ask. Build some confidence and learn how to dress.

• +1
You know what I mean, so don't fucking ask. Build some confidence and learn how to dress.
For some reason the way you worded that confused me and I am not sure why . . . now that I read it, it is fine. I really think that you are inflating my negatives man if I'm being honest.
When you say I look like a pussy do you mean that I look feminine and baby-faced?

• +1
For some reason the way you worded that confused me and I am not sure why . . . now that I read it, it is fine. I really think that you are inflating my negatives man if I'm being honest.
Of course you think that, why wouldn't you? You stare in the mirror every day for way too long just trying to convince yourself your something your not. And it worked. Dont come to this forum surprised that what you told yourself are lies. Your a narcissist, get over yourself.

• +1
average

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 000 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
im rating you/10

• +1
That twig neck and frame failos the rest of your face so fucking hard.

• +1
Of course you think that, why wouldn't you? You stare in the mirror every day for way too long just trying to convince yourself your something your not. And it worked. Dont come to this forum surprised that what you told yourself are lies. Your a narcissist, get over yourself.
No I just genuinely think that I am more handsome than people say and I am not convincing myself at all. I was really surprised when people said that my face looked average and even some said it looked below average, fuck.
Well on these pics I was pushing my head forward so it might of looked like my neck was much smaller.
Fuck, it’s the mirror that fucked me up (really not cope actually).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
You are around a 4.5-5.5/10 given the person rating if I’m being honest . U have hunter eyes but ur harmony and shit aren’t the best
I know that I have pretty flat cheekbones but how is my harmony not the best? What about my face says that?

• +1
I know that I have pretty flat cheekbones but how is my harmony not the best? What about my face says that?
Ur just not that good looking lol .

• +1
Ur just not that good looking lol .
When you lay it out most of my harmony is really good according to this page’s standards. So you should of just said that you didn’t like my face in general.

• +1
holy fucking shit bro, are you completely oblivious? you literally look like a low class rat girls avoid interacting with at all costs
all i see is a disgusting greasy haircut, cuck eyes (LOL'ed irl at 'good sharp eye area'), big nose, shit lips, and overall an absolutely 0 harmony face
caging at your narcissism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
It’s not just me lol .
When you lay it out most of my harmony is really good according to this page’s standards. So you should of just said that you didn’t like my face in general.

• +1
It’s not just me lol .
Fuck off with your lols
holy fucking shit bro, are you completely oblivious? you literally look like a low class rat girls avoid interacting with at all costs
all i see is a disgusting greasy haircut, cuck eyes (LOL'ed irl at 'good sharp eye area'), big nose, shit lips, and overall an absolutely 0 harmony face
You’re really delusional and are being way too negative on my downsides. I’m not saying that my eyes are perfect but they do have positive canthal tilt, don’t have any sag or anything — hence looking fairly sharp. A big nose isn’t always a bad thing and my lips are average at best. What do you mean by a low class rat girl though I don’t understand? Also I know with my hair I didn’t really try because I’m currently not really focused on my temporary looks I’m more so focused on my permanent looks like body fat or jawline. Also I realized that I stuck my head out and the mirror makes me look frailer than I really am.
I understand the rat girl comment now, I read that wrong. Anyway it seems like this sub is way too critical you are really stretching things lmao. I’m not trying to come off as being narcissistic but I’m just really shocked of the ratings.

Last edited:
  • +1
You kinda look like Sean O'pry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 000
You kinda look like Sean O'pry
I appreciate that. What would you rate me out of 10 currently? I haven't really looksmaxxed that much and am on the road of doing so.

• +1
Everyone can’t be Arvid
94940489 6504 452E A393 CC0A7B33CCDE

• +1