Rate me slightly looksmaxxed

I appreciate that. What would you rate me out of 10 currently? I haven't really looksmaxxed that much and am on the road of doing so.

Like a 7.5 bro.
Are you from Ireland or UK?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Like a 7.5 bro.
I feel like that is a really big inflation haha but thanks anyway. I am actually from the US but I have some kind of a "foreign" look like maybe Russian? Do you think I look Russian?

• +1
Short midface and high fwhr so you won at life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 3795
Like a 7.5 bro.
I also notice that some people's ratings towards me vary a lot . . . I am acquired taste. I do have a pretty feminine-looking / baby face but that is not always a bad thing. I feel like when I get to 6% body fat and work on my mewing / mastic gum chewing then I will look like more of a "pretty boy" if you know what I mean; I have that "pretty body"-look while maintaining masculine features like a strong lower third and more prominent cheekbones.

• +1
I feel like that is a really big inflation haha but thanks anyway. I am actually from the US but I have some kind of a "foreign" look like maybe Russian? Do you think I look Russian?

You look like someone who's from the UK or Ireland. How old are you?
Do you know your current bodyfat%?

• +1
My body fat is around 11% at the moment but I have a lot of water retention / bloat in these photos so my face looks like it is at 13% and I turn 18 in a month.
Also, is being UK-looking somewhat similar to being Russian-looking? I can't really pinpoint what it means to look UK.

• +1
My body fat is around 11%
You are so fucking delusional man. You are not good-looking. You look average if you live in an ugly country. Also you look low-class as stated. All things combined 3.75 PSL. Take these ratings seriously if you want to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sikkunt23
below average

• +1
Id say 5 psl, you have a good base to start with

• +1
You should train your neck

• +1
I USUALLY OVERRATE MOST PEOPLE ON HERE, BUT YOU'RE BELOW AVERAGE FACE WISE. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD THINK OTHERWISE.

• +1
Robust face and good proportions. You already know what you have to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 000
average-ish, decently eye area tho

• +1
It's over tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Everytime somebody tells this guy the truth, he claims they are "being way too negative on my downsides" jeez, get a grip.

• +1
  • +1
My neck circumference is actually pretty average and not as small as the pictures say because i am slightly pointing my head forward and the mirror is distorted.
you are in the safe zone than but you should still do it to look DOM

• +1
Everytime somebody tells this guy the truth, he claims they are "being way too negative on my downsides" jeez, get a grip.
While they might be mostly telling the truth, it’s really silly how much people here are not acknowledging my positives and way too critical of my negatives. I’m not posting on this site about my looks anymore — or at least for a really long time because I might come back months later.
you are in the safe zone than but you should still do it to look DOM
Seems like a good idea.
I USUALLY OVERRATE MOST PEOPLE ON HERE, BUT YOU'RE BELOW AVERAGE FACE WISE. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD THINK OTHERWISE.
Here is the breakdown of my face only:
Pros: well-developed maxilla, decent gonial angle, nice ramus length, acceptable philtrum length : chin length ratio, good fw:hr ratio, decent eye area, high cheekbones, good midface (if that really matters), broad white smile
Cons: not very good nose width : mouth width ratio, non-prominant cheekbones, non-prominent eyelashes / eyebrows, average lips, face bloat (can go away very easily), slightly big nose (if that matters that much), very slight acne, haircut is not the best here
Pro / con: baby face because I think that it can look good when your face gets really angular and defined because then it makes you look like a pretty boy but otherwise you just look like a baby / shit
I’m not trying to brag here, I just want you guys to get a better idea when you rate me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
Pros: well-developed maxilla, decent gonial angle, nice ramus length, acceptable philtrum length : chin length ratio, good fw:hr ratio, decent eye area, high cheekbones, good midface (if that really matters), broad white smile
Cons: not very good nose width : mouth width ratio, non-prominant cheekbones, non-prominent eyelashes / eyebrows, average lips, face bloat (can go away very easily), slightly big nose (if that matters that much), very slight acne, haircut is not the best here
Pro / con: baby face because I think that it can look good when your face gets really angular and defined because then it makes you look like a pretty boy but otherwise you just look like a baby / shit
I’m not trying to brag here, I just want you guys to get a better idea when you rate me.
we see you fucking face dawg why the fuck are you breaking it down. below average take it or leave it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23 and PersianKingdom
While they might be mostly telling the truth, it’s really silly how much people here are not acknowledging my positives and way too critical of my negatives. I’m not posting on this site about my looks anymore — or at least for a really long time because I might come back months later.

Seems like a good idea.

LISTEN BRO, THIS AIN'T NO ASTROPHYSICS I DON'T NEED SOME LIST. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE A FAIR RATING. MAYBE YOU CAN INDEED LOOK MUCH BETTER AFTER SOME LOOKSMAXXING, BUT MY RATING SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH THE HEAVIEST WEIGHT ON THIS WEBSITE. DON'T TAKE ANYONE SERIOUS RATING YOU WORSE OR BETTER THAN ME.

• +1
LISTEN BRO, THIS AIN'T NO ASTROPHYSICS I DON'T NEED SOME LIST. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE A FAIR RATING. MAYBE YOU CAN INDEED LOOK MUCH BETTER AFTER SOME LOOKSMAXXING, BUT MY RATING SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH THE HEAVIEST WEIGHT ON THIS WEBSITE. DON'T TAKE ANYONE SERIOUS RATING YOU WORSE OR BETTER THAN ME.
Ok
Would you say that I have a solid base to start with though?

Last edited:
  • +1
I am aware that I am baby faced but I am nowhere near below average, I think I am in the above average range.
you are classic normie,almost invisible

• +1
mogger

• +1
you're my clone brah

so you're around average

• +1