rate me so i can improve over my self and be epic ?

xxxtentac10n

xxxtentac10n

Iron
and before i start, yes my hair sucks atm lol
53411 53414 53416

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1464, Currycellmate and 1 other person
Why don't you post a picture where we can properly see your face and not covering it with your hand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
no clear pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Krezo
From what I can see you have negative canthal tilt which is one of the worst things you can have. Lips are narrow so that's bad as well. Recessed chin from what I can see.
5.5-6/10

4/10

also tell your truecel friend to join us here
img_20190309_194834-jpg.53416

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Vitruvian, Absi and 2 others
8/10

• JFL
Reactions: dude bro man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate and NickGurr
From what I can see you have negative canthal tilt which is one of the worst things you can have. Lips are narrow so that's bad as well. Recessed chin from what I can see.
5.5-6/10

well that sucks, gotta find something to compensate now
Why don't you post a picture where we can properly see your face and not covering it with your hand?
dont have any, but i will make sure to take some next time i post ?
4/10

also tell your truecel friend to join us here
img_20190309_194834-jpg.53416
he's the one that actually sent me to this website after i had a fallout with le gf, tbh one of the wisest decisions i've made
damn, you fr? ily <3 nohomo

Last edited:
How old are you

Eat well, go gym, train your neck, shoulders, traps, upper back and upper chest, play sport

You're not ugly. I think you have potential.

Normie detected

Face scream brownzilian or mexican. If its the case its not over for you fren

I’m guessing you’re 14/15.
  • Despite you saying your hair sucks, it’s dark and thick, which is the envy of many people. Look after your hairline – it’ll pay dividends in your 20s
  • Gym a little, don’t overdo it. It’s the face what counts. Stay lean, and if you can build your shoulders and back a little, your frame will be pretty good .
  • Despite the fact the pics aren’t great, your face looks decent. NCT if it is there, would be the only notable ‘failo’. The only way to fix that is via surgery. If you’re serious about that, you could get a job and have it done by the time you hit college.
  • Skin looks great. Keep that in check and again it’ll pay dividends in your 20s. A ‘glow’ moisturiser wouldn’t do you any harm.
  • Chew falim gum. It’ll fill out your masseters as you grow.
Lastly, don’t spend too much time here. You look pretty ‘normal’, so there’s no need to linger in an environment that may ‘blackpill’ you at your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
go er

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Start mewing now that you still young and can get decent gains from it.

In case you dont know what mewing is:

And start chewing falim or mastic gum to hypertrophy your masseters

Look at this transformation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
10/10 would bang

additional comments: cute twink

His zoomer humor tells me he’s 14
Jfl and to think it’s possible he could ascend as he gets older and become a bigger chad than all of us

5.5-6/10
he doesn't have nct, he's just looking down in both pics which will do that to most people unless they have great under eye support

he's the one that actually sent me to this website after i had a fallout with le gf, tbh one of the wisest decisions i've made

Thank your friend. He's given you an incredibly valuable gift if you use the beneficial information you find here.