Skin and sleep and vitamine maxxing for the last 7 weeks

Attachments

• B9C88BD5-FD40-4002-86B4-43F35A4DC807.jpeg
    B9C88BD5-FD40-4002-86B4-43F35A4DC807.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 143
Gotta fix that philtrum

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, CopeIsReal, gigachadcel and 1 other person
Small mouth long philtrum and long midface. You can still be a male model if you are 6’0+ though because you have low bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Gotta fix that philtrum
I know, if you look close enough you‘ll see that I‘m about to grow a beard over it , will take maybe 1-2 more years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dude are you sucking your cheeks in or why does your mouth look retarded like that?
Still look decent tho

Dude are you sucking your cheeks in or why does your mouth look retarded like that?
Still look decent tho
I‘m not sucking my cheeks, never doing this.
Why does it look retarded?

I‘m not sucking my cheeks, never doing this.
Why does it look retarded?
Idk it just looks weird.
If your not sucking cheeks in then you have a problem.Your philtrum that is

Small mouth long philtrum and long midface. You can still be a male model if you are 6’0+ though because you have low bodyfat.
You can‘t be a male model just because of low bf

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I wish I had non existent naso labial folds like you bro ded srs

You have so many flaws. You need a lot of surgeries to ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell and buflek
I agree your mouth area looks retarded, also gotta fix the long philtrum and not a good eye area. 4.75 psl

I wish I had non existent naso labial folds like you bro ded srs
Still have them little bit in bad lightning bro

Today Ur philtrum suck,maybe tomorrow not

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
ur hair looks good. jfl at people talking about philtrum and lips. there is many gl people who have these „flaws“ it doesnt make this guy ugly how many on here are saying (you need many surgerys to ascned etc)

Tell me the flaws and what surgery to fix it
Your flaws:
-Narrow mouth
-Small PFL
-Upper eyelid exposure
-Bulbous nose
-Long philtrum
-Weak eyebrows
-Round jaw

Your mouth area sucks but far from your worst flaw. You have beta eyes, short lower third with gracile mid mandible. Your eyes being more important. I'll morph u with a bigger jaw and lower set brows and small but wider eyes

Your flaws:
-Narrow mouth
-Small PFL
-Upper eyelid exposure
-Bulbous nose
-Long philtrum
-Weak eyebrows
-Round jaw
What is PFL and upper eyelid exposure?

Btw despite this u still look cute. Def should have no trouble getting a gf if u dont post in sites like this oh wait......X.............D
What is PFL and upper eyelid exposure?
PFL is your total horizontal eye width. From inner canthus to outer or medial canthus. Upper eyelid exposure is your upper eyelids being exposed. Yes people here thinks its bad

• +1
Reactions: buflek
jfl at people talking about philtrum and lips. there is many gl people who have these „flaws“ it doesnt make this guy ugly how many on here are saying (you need many surgerys to ascned etc)
This is a looksmaxxing forum, nigger. If you want to sugar-coat incels go on reddit. You're not helping him, he does indeed need a lot of surgeries. Btw nobody said that he's ugly, he's just average.

Btw despite this u still look cute. Def should have no trouble getting a gf if u dont post in sites like this oh wait......X.............D

PFL is your total horizontal eye width. From inner canthus to outer or medial canthus. Upper eyelid exposure is your upper eyelids being exposed. Yes people here thinks its bad
thats what i mean. on sites like this he is subhuman but irl girls would find him cute

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula

Already had 3 gf‘s but I‘m a mentalcel for 2 years now and can‘t get/ want one now.

Ok, sometimes if I had a bad sleep, my upper eyelid is kinda hidden and not exposed. I don‘t like it

This is a looksmaxxing forum, nigger. If you want to sugar-coat incels go on reddit. You're not helping him, he does indeed need a lot of surgeries. Btw nobody said that he's ugly, he's just average.
the purpose of this forum is to LOOKSMAX not to chico, gandy or oprymax. you can look good without model features like hunter eyes and a perfect midface ratio. there is many celebs who are considered hot who lack these features.

Fix: ears, nose, philtrum and mouth.

the purpose of this forum is to LOOKSMAX not to chico, gandy or oprymax. you can look good without model features like hunter eyes and a perfect midface ratio. there is many celebs who are considered hot who lack these features.
The people who look good despite their flaws have God tier features. Like this actor, Rodrigo Guirao, who has a long midface and close set eyes. He still looks top tier because his fratures are top tier.

945F6440 9CAE 4394 AAEC 53A09EC23B49

Ratios are crucial when you don't have top tier features.

When your have a lot of good features but also some flaws then it's a big deal. Like Ian Somerhalder who is top tier despite his ugly nose.

FA09A872 780B 48B0 8221 6855794A1D3E

If you don't have any God tier features then the flaws will matter more.

OP needs to fix his flaws if he wants to ascend. He's average to slightly below average. You can't compare him to top tier models or actors who have the same flaws.
then it's not a big deal*
features*

It sucks when you can't correct typos.

The people who look good despite their flaws have God tier features. Like this actor, Rodrigo Guirao, who has a long midface and close set eyes. He still looks top tier because his fratures are top tier.

View attachment 190296

Ratios are crucial when you don't have top tier features.

When your have a lot of good features but also some flaws then it's a big deal. Like Ian Somerhalder who is top tier despite his ugly nose.

View attachment 190308

If you don't have any God tier features then the flaws will matter more.

OP needs to fix his flaws if he wants to ascend. He's average to slightly below average. You can't compare him to top tier models or actors who have the same flaws.
then it's not a big deal*
features*
I agree with all expect that I don‘t think I‘m below average.

I never said that surgery can make him a supermodel. Surgery can make him above average. You don't need to be 7+ psl to attract Stacies. After 6.5 psl or 8/10 you already mog most men and are universally attractive. After 8 it's all subjective. Some girls will find a man who is 8/10 better looking than a man who is 9/10. I think that if you're average and don't have unfixabls flaws then you can ascend to 8/10 through surgery.

MOG ME
I never said that surgery can make him a supermodel. Surgery can make him above average. You don't need to be 7+ psl to attract Stacies. After 6.5 psl or 8/10 you already mog most men and are universally attractive. After 8 it's all subjective. Some girls will find a man who is 8/10 better looking than a man who is 9/10. I think that if you're average and don't have unfixabls flaws then you can ascend to 8/10 through surgery.
STOP THAT /10 SCALE AND USE PSL