Charlie puth on steroids

Bad nose and nct, long midface 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
High smv irl

• +1
You look like Charlie puth

5. If only a midface shortening surgery existed. You'd be so good looking then.

• +1
looks good! maybe dye your eyebrows darker to get even better colouring

• +1
~5 PSL.

• +1
I take it, 5psl is good. Im 181cm in brazil which is ok (since here is 180cm+ not 6ft aka 183cm) if I get some tattoes and bulky i think i can do pretty well. Since given the fact i can fuck pretty easily some average looking women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I take it, 5psl is good. Im 181cm in brazil which is ok (since here is 180cm+ not 6ft aka 183cm) if I get some tattoes and bulky i think i can do pretty well. Since given the fact i can fuck pretty easily some average looking women
Yeah. Little problem with average women. If you want to look at surgeries ask a maxfac about maxillary impaction. The problem with midfaces is that the bones can be made shorter but rearranging the soft tissue is next to impossible so the result looks off.But maybe there's been developments since I last checked.

Yeah. Little problem with average women. If you want to look at surgeries ask a maxfac about maxillary impaction. The problem with midfaces is that the bones can be made shorter but rearranging the soft tissue is next to impossible so the result looks off.But maybe there's been developments since I last checked.
I was wondering if there was a legit way to hide long midface. I heard noose jobs helps quite a bit or even a beard maybe??

I was wondering if there was a legit way to hide long midface. I heard noose jobs helps quite a bit or even a beard maybe??
Two different issues with noses. A hook nose looks big because it projects far and has a really downtured tip past the alar base. That is fixable. If the tip is straight and your nose is still long then you're screwed.

Look good don't know what to rate you but shave that bumfluff off
Indeed
Two different issues with noses. A hook nose looks big because it projects far and has a really downtured tip past the alar base. That is fixable. If the tip is straight and your nose is still long then you're screwed.
I think my nose is a little downturned. But thats just me. I might end up talking to a doctor. I am about to get some good money, im thinking about getting a nose job tbqh, but idk if thars gonna make my life significantly better tbqh at the same time