[OP] Rate me you toxic community

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
21d 2h 46m
Truth = toxic.
Blackpill is brutal bro but once you swallow it you
1. Become suicidal because you become self aware of your subhumanity (unless @Chad1212 )
2. Just live life normally while trying to looksmax.

You look good tho idk like high tier normie Maybe

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Jump they say
Time online
101d 15h 39m
Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Brb making bad decisions
Time online
19d 16h 11m
Truth = toxic.
1. Become suicidal because you become self aware of your subhumanity (unless @Chad1212 )
Delete your rating, this faggot doesn't deserve it

Chad1212

Chad1212

I love jazz ngl
Time online
67d 1h 29m
Truth = toxic.

Thanks bro❤

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

Subhuman Machine
Time online
45d 9h 9m
Truth = toxic.

Ioan

Ioan

Vivere est militare
Time online
41d 19h 42m
F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
i mean you are discriminating against jews😂thats toxic isnt it

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Oee im really grateful for some of the people here but most of you are toxic and you are proving it by the comments, thats why

larsanova69

larsanova69

Zephir
Time online
61d 41m
we are atleast honest about your looks and in life you get treated how you look thats toxic and why do you cover your eyes if you want a rating lmao thats one of the important things

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
???????

They were kicked out of one hundred forty something countries for a reason. Jfl.
Truth is Jews descriminate against all the human race.
Muh "chosen peoples" "destined to rule the world"
you know not all jews are like this, you are generalizing a whole "race" almost, imagine if people called black people apes and criminals just because a few are like this, its really unfair to majority of people and you know thats not right whatever this is, blackpill=/= toxic judgement

ItisOver

ItisOver

Elementalist
Time online
15d 6h 11m
bro i have jewish ancestors and i'm not trying to destroy the world tbh :(
Not saying you do. I dont hate anyone individually. As a group though Jews are bad, and especially the Jewish elite.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
we are atleast honest about your looks and in life you get treated how you look thats toxic and why do you cover your eyes if you want a rating lmao thats one of the important things
thats true, most people underestimate the importance of looks, but treating others purely cuz of looks is really shallow

ItisOver

ItisOver

Elementalist
Time online
15d 6h 11m
you know not all jews are like this, you are generalizing a whole "race" almost, imagine if people called black people apes and criminals just because a few are like this, its really unfair to majority of people and you know thats not right whatever this is, blackpill=/= toxic judgement
Not all Jews are like that yet throughout the history each time Jews were in a country they have been very soon kicked out of it.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
Look man, most people here are shitposting, but you're better off getting harsh feedback and actually knowing what's bad so you can improve instead of a bunch of r*dditors circle jerking so that you "look good bro!"

For my rating
Like 5PSL IF eyes are decent idk why you covered them, nice hollow cheeks if you're not sucking them in.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
why dont you call this site Nazi max or something😂look i didnt mean to call you all toxic, some of you arent, but most of you kinda are

buckchadley31

buckchadley31

Pathetic lifeless nigger
Time online
23d 18h 39m
Anyone here who sympathizes with the niggers or jews should get banned.
inb4 " oH mUH tOxiC cccOmmuuuNItY". kys please

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
21d 2h 46m
Yes Ofc not all Jews are bad. But Israels existence atleast in my opinion is proof that they rule the world as it is recognized worldwide. They own the media(basically control the thought process of 95% of normies), banks etc and they do whatever the fuck they want. Not all Jews are bad ofc. This site also criticises all races and ethnicities. Some are racist yeah but truth is many of us base it on how women view race etc. Women are the biggest eugenics whether you or me like that or not. Look at all the data women worship white men worldwide. So according to women the white man is superior. Now ofc not all think the same but the vast majority do(especially ricecels :(. ). Swallow the black pill humanity is shallow.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Yes Ofc not all Jews are bad. But Israels existence atleast in my opinion is proof that they rule the world as it is recognized worldwide. They own the media(basically control the thought process of 95% of normies), banks etc and they do whatever the fuck they want. Not all Jews are bad ofc. This site also criticises all races and ethnicities. Some are racist yeah but truth is many of us base it on how women view race etc. Women are the biggest eugenics whether you or me like that or not. Look at all the data women worship white men worldwide. So according to women the white man is superior. Now ofc not all think the same but the vast majority do(especially ricecels :(. ). Swallow the black pill humanity is shallow.
hmm this is true, thats why you are all normies 🙃 world wouldnt have been the way it is if people didnt go against the grain, there wouldve been slavery , and we wouldve been living like in the middle ages, stop sucking it up and "swallowing the black pill" like a cuck and try to bring change so world will be a better place,

EktoPlasma

EktoPlasma

Xephir
Time online
60d 18h 17m
Being offended by being called toxic is so toxic jfl. Lots of lowiqcels in this community from what I read here

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Everyone here is trolling and joking around alot of the time. While also dropping facts and uncomfortable truths. Just go to Reddit if you need a safe space
this shit aint right, some people are in a really bad place and telling them the "uncomfortable truth" more like toxic comments aint right at all imo

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
21d 2h 46m
this shit aint right, some people are in a really bad place and telling them the "uncomfortable truth" more like toxic comments aint right at all imo
Elaborate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K [Not OP] Rate this prettyboy Ratings 9
T [OP] Rate my side photo Ratings 22
Deusmaximus [Not OP] rate model couple Ratings 0