Time online
112d 22h 13m
fuck off back to reddit, cuck

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
64d 19h 45m
You insult us while asking for something?

Rope.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Elaborate
you know what i mean, people here think that they are better than the shallow people who hadnt been blackpilled but in reality they are cucks and slaves of other peoples opinions imo, how ethnics are viewed here, how i was told to kys and get raped and whatever shit they posted is really toxic.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
You insult us while asking for something?

Rope.
i said not all of people here are toxic, if you read the comments, i made a mistake by saying toxic community i shouldve said mostly toxic community, clearly you are one of the toxic people

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Time online
95d 10h 54m
kind of looks like ur sucking ur cheeks in, mirin lower third if not

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
64d 19h 45m
i said not all of people here are toxic, if you read the comments, i made a mistake by saying toxic community i shouldve said mostly toxic community, clearly you are one of the toxic people
I hope your le wifey’s bull beats you to death tbh. At the very least he should limit your reddit privileges.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
I hope your le wifey’s bull beats you to death tbh. At the very least he should limit your reddit privileges.
" i hope blah blah kills you, beats you to death, rapes you" i got death threats for saying the community is toxic 😂 all the people defending this should be ashamed tbh, i really couldnt give a fuck what an incel on the internet thinks but some people will

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
64d 19h 45m
I really couldnt give a fuck what an incel on the internet thinks but some people will
You really don’t want to play this game boy, trust me
😈

Incels are not the sort of fuckers you want to anger on the internet. Go and read about what happened to @Nibba.

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
You really don’t want to play this game boy, trust me
😈

Incels are not the sort of fuckers you want to anger on the internet. Go and read about what happened to @Nibba.
nah i really do want to play, idgf what happened to someone,

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
64d 19h 45m
nah i really do want to play, idgf what happened to someone,
Well I ain’t going to bother you, but you offend the wrong aspie who decides to weaponise his own autism and start a vendetta against you, you won’t like what happens

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Well I ain’t going to bother you, but you offend the wrong aspie who decides to weaponise his own autism and start a vendetta against you, you won’t like what happens
damn im really curious , what will happen?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

arthouse hidistant | Rapist Lives Matter
Time online
82d 11h 58m
What is wrong with you? You are such a wierdo jfl, just larp as dark triad like everyone here, you grumpy serious fuck

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
damn im really curious , what will happen?
Nibba got brutally doxxed and probably roped because of it.
An entire website with his relatives, full face and dumb shit he said on these sites, take my fucking word dont mess with these guys lmao. If you thought that the hacker known as 4chan was bad news that these users are satan himself jfl

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Nibba got brutally doxxed and probably roped because of it.
An entire website with his relatives, full face and dumb shit he said on these sites, take my fucking word dont mess with these guys lmao. If you thought that the hacker known as 4chan was bad news that these users are satan himself jfl
damn son

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but for the love of god take my advice seriously, like @KrissKross the users here aren't the kinds of people you wanna anger

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but for the love of god take my advice seriously, like @KrissKross the users here aren't the kinds of people you wanna anger
and how would they get my information

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
and how would they get my information
Jesus fucking CHRIST dude. Be fucking careful, trust me once they've doxxed you there's no going back.

this is what happened to Nibba, you want that to happen to you? No, now please take my advice and leave this site before some aspie does the same to you!!!!

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
Throw his soy away that'll teach him tbh

Over

Over

Follow me on IG: iblamejordan
Time online
80d 17h 15m
F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
Jesus fucking CHRIST dude. Be fucking careful, trust me once they've doxxed you there's no going back.

this is what happened to Nibba, you want that to happen to you? No, now please take my advice and leave this site before some aspie does the same to you!!!!
fine frog im taking your advice seriously

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
29d 13h 29m
and what do i do ? you suggest i should leave this site? or delete acc or smthin
tbh i suggest just leaving this site.
Like i said if you're eyes are not shit tier you're fine. Just delete your account and leave before some aspie wants to shit all over your future tbh

F

Franchisco

Banned
Time online
11h 18m
tbh i suggest just leaving this site.
Like i said if you're eyes are not shit tier you're fine. Just delete your account and leave before some aspie wants to shit all over your future tbh
fine as i said i dont want to post anymore anyways, how do i delete, frog?

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

Time online
112d 22h 13m
Did makinithappen get doxxed aswell?
Wait second guy got doxxed? I didn't know? I remember him few weeks ago posting around
Not fully I don't think. But it took me, someone who has never doxxed anyone before and doesn't have a fucking clue, about 2 minutes to find that Kanika chicks Linkedin page as well as his own. Then @aestheticallypleasin made another thread that scared him so much he fucked off the forum. Just a few days before that he was acting all high and mighty about not being scared and that nothing was gonna happen to him anyway to @needsolution and myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K [Not OP] Rate this prettyboy Ratings 9
T [OP] Rate my side photo Ratings 22
Deusmaximus [Not OP] rate model couple Ratings 0