20200630_152510_576.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 152
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
faggot/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Krezo, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
Not even going to waste time rating you.

Toxic community your ass you ungrateful dumb fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6217 and 19 others
Looks good assuming your eyes are decent as well.
Why are you calling us toxic?

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 1 other person
Shit quality pic

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Chadeep and Deleted member 6892
Truth = toxic.
Blackpill is brutal bro but once you swallow it you
1. Become suicidal because you become self aware of your subhumanity (unless @Chad1212 )
2. Just live life normally while trying to looksmax.

You look good tho idk like high tier normie Maybe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 1400 and 17 others
mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Truth = toxic.
1. Become suicidal because you become self aware of your subhumanity (unless @Chad1212 )
Delete your rating, this faggot doesn't deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Truth = toxic.

Thanks bro❤️

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep and Baldingman1998
Truth = toxic.

i mean you are discriminating against jews😂thats toxic isnt it

You look like fag.Hope you get raped by Balkan High T gorillas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, TsarTsar444 and godlikesz
low fwhr, small lower third, weird hair.
Fag / 10

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You look like fag.Hope you get raped by Balkan High T gorillas
damn m8 does this sound toxic to you, i just said some of you are really toxic

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Oee im really grateful for some of the people here but most of you are toxic and you are proving it by the comments, thats why

i mean you are discriminating against jews😂thats toxic isnt it
???????

They were kicked out of one hundred forty something countries for a reason. Jfl.
Truth is Jews descriminate against all the human race.
Muh "chosen peoples" "destined to rule the world"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, RecessedPrettyboy, Chadeep and 2 others
???????

They were kicked out of one hundred forty something countries for a reason. Jfl.

Attachments

• DC893845-29CE-4959-B832-C4EE2D4703FE.jpeg
    DC893845-29CE-4959-B832-C4EE2D4703FE.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 144
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Jerzy Bondov, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
damn m8 does this sound toxic to you, i just said some of you are really toxic
Everyone here is trolling and joking around alot of the time. While also dropping facts and uncomfortable truths. Just go to Reddit if you need a safe space

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, NothingCanStopMe, Chadeep and 3 others
bro i have jewish ancestors and i'm not trying to destroy the world tbh :(

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
we are atleast honest about your looks and in life you get treated how you look thats toxic and why do you cover your eyes if you want a rating lmao thats one of the important things

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Baldingman1998
???????

you know not all jews are like this, you are generalizing a whole "race" almost, imagine if people called black people apes and criminals just because a few are like this, its really unfair to majority of people and you know thats not right whatever this is, blackpill=/= toxic judgement

bro i have jewish ancestors and i'm not trying to destroy the world tbh :(
Not saying you do. I dont hate anyone individually. As a group though Jews are bad, and especially the Jewish elite.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
we are atleast honest about your looks and in life you get treated how you look thats toxic and why do you cover your eyes if you want a rating lmao thats one of the important things
thats true, most people underestimate the importance of looks, but treating others purely cuz of looks is really shallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Lars
you know not all jews are like this, you are generalizing a whole "race" almost, imagine if people called black people apes and criminals just because a few are like this, its really unfair to majority of people and you know thats not right whatever this is, blackpill=/= toxic judgement
Not all Jews are like that yet throughout the history each time Jews were in a country they have been very soon kicked out of it.

Look man, most people here are shitposting, but you're better off getting harsh feedback and actually knowing what's bad so you can improve instead of a bunch of r*dditors circle jerking so that you "look good bro!"

For my rating
Like 5PSL IF eyes are decent idk why you covered them, nice hollow cheeks if you're not sucking them in.

why dont you call this site Nazi max or something😂look i didnt mean to call you all toxic, some of you arent, but most of you kinda are

Anyone here who sympathizes with the niggers or jews should get banned.
inb4 " oH mUH tOxiC cccOmmuuuNItY". kys please

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Yes Ofc not all Jews are bad. But Israels existence atleast in my opinion is proof that they rule the world as it is recognized worldwide. They own the media(basically control the thought process of 95% of normies), banks etc and they do whatever the fuck they want. Not all Jews are bad ofc. This site also criticises all races and ethnicities. Some are racist yeah but truth is many of us base it on how women view race etc. Women are the biggest eugenics whether you or me like that or not. Look at all the data women worship white men worldwide. So according to women the white man is superior. Now ofc not all think the same but the vast majority do(especially ricecels :(. ). Swallow the black pill humanity is shallow.

Yes Ofc not all Jews are bad. But Israels existence atleast in my opinion is proof that they rule the world as it is recognized worldwide. They own the media(basically control the thought process of 95% of normies), banks etc and they do whatever the fuck they want. Not all Jews are bad ofc. This site also criticises all races and ethnicities. Some are racist yeah but truth is many of us base it on how women view race etc. Women are the biggest eugenics whether you or me like that or not. Look at all the data women worship white men worldwide. So according to women the white man is superior. Now ofc not all think the same but the vast majority do(especially ricecels :(. ). Swallow the black pill humanity is shallow.
hmm this is true, thats why you are all normies 🙃 world wouldnt have been the way it is if people didnt go against the grain, there wouldve been slavery , and we wouldve been living like in the middle ages, stop sucking it up and "swallowing the black pill" like a cuck and try to bring change so world will be a better place,

Being offended by being called toxic is so toxic jfl. Lots of lowiqcels in this community from what I read here

Everyone here is trolling and joking around alot of the time. While also dropping facts and uncomfortable truths. Just go to Reddit if you need a safe space
this shit aint right, some people are in a really bad place and telling them the "uncomfortable truth" more like toxic comments aint right at all imo

this shit aint right, some people are in a really bad place and telling them the "uncomfortable truth" more like toxic comments aint right at all imo
Elaborate

fuck off back to reddit, cuck

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
You insult us while asking for something?

Rope.

Elaborate
you know what i mean, people here think that they are better than the shallow people who hadnt been blackpilled but in reality they are cucks and slaves of other peoples opinions imo, how ethnics are viewed here, how i was told to kys and get raped and whatever shit they posted is really toxic.

• +1
You insult us while asking for something?

Rope.
i said not all of people here are toxic, if you read the comments, i made a mistake by saying toxic community i shouldve said mostly toxic community, clearly you are one of the toxic people

• +1
kind of looks like ur sucking ur cheeks in, mirin lower third if not

i said not all of people here are toxic, if you read the comments, i made a mistake by saying toxic community i shouldve said mostly toxic community, clearly you are one of the toxic people
I hope your le wifey’s bull beats you to death tbh. At the very least he should limit your reddit privileges.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 6873
also this is my last post here, some of you guys are really going places lmao,
SUBHUMAN NARROW LOW FWHR BONELESS CUCK WITH SO DISGUSTING EYE HOLLOWNESS THAT I CAN SEE YOUR EYE SOCKETS CONTOUR

Cagespecial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, buckchadley31, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
I hope your le wifey’s bull beats you to death tbh. At the very least he should limit your reddit privileges.
" i hope blah blah kills you, beats you to death, rapes you" i got death threats for saying the community is toxic 😂 all the people defending this should be ashamed tbh, i really couldnt give a fuck what an incel on the internet thinks but some people will

I really couldnt give a fuck what an incel on the internet thinks but some people will
You really don’t want to play this game boy, trust me
😈

Incels are not the sort of fuckers you want to anger on the internet. Go and read about what happened to @Nibba.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
You really don’t want to play this game boy, trust me
😈

Incels are not the sort of fuckers you want to anger on the internet. Go and read about what happened to @Nibba.
nah i really do want to play, idgf what happened to someone,