Rate me you toxic community

nah i really do want to play, idgf what happened to someone,
Well I ain’t going to bother you, but you offend the wrong aspie who decides to weaponise his own autism and start a vendetta against you, you won’t like what happens

Well I ain’t going to bother you, but you offend the wrong aspie who decides to weaponise his own autism and start a vendetta against you, you won’t like what happens
damn im really curious , what will happen?

What is wrong with you? You are such a wierdo jfl, just larp as dark triad like everyone here, you grumpy serious fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Over
damn im really curious , what will happen?
Nibba got brutally doxxed and probably roped because of it.
An entire website with his relatives, full face and dumb shit he said on these sites, take my fucking word dont mess with these guys lmao. If you thought that the hacker known as 4chan was bad news that these users are satan himself jfl

Nibba got brutally doxxed and probably roped because of it.
An entire website with his relatives, full face and dumb shit he said on these sites, take my fucking word dont mess with these guys lmao. If you thought that the hacker known as 4chan was bad news that these users are satan himself jfl
damn son

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but for the love of god take my advice seriously, like @KrissKross the users here aren't the kinds of people you wanna anger

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not but for the love of god take my advice seriously, like @KrissKross the users here aren't the kinds of people you wanna anger
and how would they get my information

and how would they get my information
Jesus fucking CHRIST dude. Be fucking careful, trust me once they've doxxed you there's no going back.

this is what happened to Nibba, you want that to happen to you? No, now please take my advice and leave this site before some aspie does the same to you!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I hope your le wifey’s bull beats you to death tbh. At the very least he should limit your reddit privileges.
Throw his soy away that'll teach him tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Jesus fucking CHRIST dude. Be fucking careful, trust me once they've doxxed you there's no going back.

this is what happened to Nibba, you want that to happen to you? No, now please take my advice and leave this site before some aspie does the same to you!!!!
fine frog im taking your advice seriously

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
and what do i do ? you suggest i should leave this site? or delete acc or smthin
tbh i suggest just leaving this site.
Like i said if you're eyes are not shit tier you're fine. Just delete your account and leave before some aspie wants to shit all over your future tbh

tbh i suggest just leaving this site.
Like i said if you're eyes are not shit tier you're fine. Just delete your account and leave before some aspie wants to shit all over your future tbh
fine as i said i dont want to post anymore anyways, how do i delete, frog?

Did makinithappen get doxxed aswell?
Wait second guy got doxxed? I didn't know? I remember him few weeks ago posting around

Not fully I don't think. But it took me, someone who has never doxxed anyone before and doesn't have a fucking clue, about 2 minutes to find that Kanika chicks Linkedin page as well as his own. Then @aestheticallypleasin made another thread that scared him so much he fucked off the forum. Just a few days before that he was acting all high and mighty about not being scared and that nothing was gonna happen to him anyway to @needsolution and myself.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6873
Not fully I don't think. But it took me, someone who has never doxxed anyone before and doesn't have a fucking clue, about 2 minutes to find that Kanika chicks Linkedin page as well as his own. Then @aestheticallypleasin made another thread that scared him so much he fucked off the forum. Just a few days before that he was acting all high and mighty about not being scared and that nothing was gonna happen to him anyway to @needsolution and myself.
Alright thanks bro, i thought he got the Nibba treatment. Damn i feel so fucking bad for that guy.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Gazzamogga
Alright thanks bro, i thought he got the Nibba treatment. Damn i feel so fucking bad for that guy.
It got to the point where a few people could give him the Nibba treatment (me included), so he ran off with his tail between his legs

• +1
It got to the point where a few people could give him the Nibba treatment (me included), so he ran off with his tail between his legs
I never saw his posts, but i assume he was a narcy cunt?

No just the biggest coper I've ever seen who constantly called users losers, basement dwellers insults of the like if they disagreed with him

• +1
No just the biggest coper I've ever seen who constantly called users losers, basement dwellers insults of the like if they disagreed with him
Ah alright. Btw nice Arjen Robben AVI, are you Dutch too by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
OP is a bully victim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Gengar
Haha lekker ouwe. De tering wat een boel NL'ers zijn er hier gast
@Gudru
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@TRUE_CEL
@eduardkoopman
@Aesthetic
@DutchPrettyBoy
@Syobevoli
@larsanova69
@ZHZ1773

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
@Gudru
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@TRUE_CEL
@eduardkoopman
@Aesthetic
@DutchPrettyBoy
@Syobevoli
@larsanova69
@ZHZ1773
Wist niet dat ZHZ nederlands was

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
@Gudru
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@TRUE_CEL
@eduardkoopman
@Aesthetic
@DutchPrettyBoy
@Syobevoli
@larsanova69
@ZHZ1773
gudru en aesthetic moeten terug komen man

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Heb z'n posts niet veel gezien maar oprecht fucking zielig wat er is gebeurd met hem.
hij was een goeie jongen, ik mocht m wel, plus we hadden zelfde muzieksmaak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
@Gudru
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@TRUE_CEL
@eduardkoopman
@Aesthetic
@DutchPrettyBoy
@Syobevoli
@larsanova69
@ZHZ1773

post o
@Gudru
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@TRUE_CEL
@eduardkoopman
@Aesthetic
@DutchPrettyBoy
@Syobevoli
@larsanova69
@ZHZ1773

Whatsapp groep een idee of bang voor d0xx?

Cry me a river

Banned for a shit thread

He just got banned for claiming to show his ass to some homos for money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Ethnic twink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
you know not all jews are like this, you are generalizing a whole "race" almost, imagine if people called black people apes and criminals just because a few are like this, its really unfair to majority of people and you know thats not right whatever this is, blackpill=/= toxic judgement
What a wimp, 1 out of every 10 blacks LIVES IN JAIL in the US, they rotate, so the % of blacks who go to jail is much higher than 10%. Imagine like 1 out of every 3 ppl you know having been to jail. It's not a few, its the norm, blacks are stupid, violent and lazy and jews are a race of parasites, moneylenders and criminals.