Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix ur hairstyle , remove all fillers . Stop squinting . Get a slight tan . And u will be above average

Yeah im a very impulsive person (have ADHD) and i just want quick results asap.

learned a lot thanks to this website.
You did these surgeries before discovering PSL? Would explain a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I saw ur ll review on RS. It looks like you scarred pretty badly.

I saw ur ll review on RS. It looks like you scarred pretty badly.
What? Did he get leg lendthening or what?

What? Did he get leg lendthening or what?
Nah he got two lip lifts. His eyes looked fine in this review: https://www.realself.com/review/male-lip-lift

-

OP, you have body dysmorphic disorder so let me inform you as an objective onlooker. Grow out facial hair to cover your lip lift scar, and dissolve the fillers under your eyes and in your cheeks. You look grotesque, I would be alarmed and creeped out if I saw you in public with those narrow bloodshot eyes and veiny, razor sharp cheekbones. Instead of spending money on unneeded fillers, put it towards a better high quality toupee. It literally looks like you found a halloween wig from Party City and glued it to your head, most people probably know that it is fake. Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5061 and Sikkunt23
Why did u do this to yourself

Nah he got two lip lifts. His eyes looked fine in this review: https://www.realself.com/review/male-lip-lift

-

OP, you have body dysmorphic disorder so let me inform you as an objective onlooker. Grow out facial hair to cover your lip lift scar, and dissolve the fillers under your eyes and in your cheeks. You look grotesque, I would be alarmed and creeped out if I saw you in public with those narrow bloodshot eyes and veiny, razor sharp cheekbones. Instead of spending money on unneeded fillers, put it towards a better high quality toupee. It literally looks like you found a halloween wig from Party City and glued it to your head, most people probably know that it is fake. Hope this helps
Thanks for the link mate. Tbh I see it kinda similar. After 2 lip lifts he has VERY visible scarring under the nose. I will be 100% honest here, I think those scars make op look worse than he did before lip lifts with longer philtrum.

OP dont be deluded to think that ppl, esp. foids dont notice it. That scarring under the nose is more off-turning than your previously longer philtrum.

All you needed was a HT or a high quality hairsystem for 800 euros that lasts 6-12 months depending on how well you maintain it and that was basically it. Yes your philtrum looked a bit long, but having a shorter philtrum barely ascended you, maybe 0.5 psl at most, if not less. If you didnt have scars it would gie you like 0.6 psl boost, as it is right now WITH the scars its prolly +- 0.1 psl, maybe even 0.0 or negative psl, because those scars in the face freak ppl, esp. foids out.

@Yuyevon anime hair system slayer

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
Poor fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.