Rate me

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Last time I posted I was 4.5, lost weight and facial hair started growing since then.

5'10 (rounded up) and pretty tired so forgive the thousand yard stare

If I'm too :feelsuhh: to take good pictures rn but just say if you need better ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, mojopin and Nibba
U look much better and less fat ??

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
U look much better and less fat ??
Still ? but not as much, since my cheekbones are actually visible now lol, thanks

Keep it up boyo. U look like u have seen some shit ?
Nahhh, that's just the tiredness, will be able to actually get medicated for it once I can emigrate to pay-to-win land.

Good work bro! Also just take a nap brah

• +1
??????????????????????????
oh fuck no, I mean the USA. Would never want to live in India, specially now with that bullshit with Pakistan :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
oh fuck no, I mean the USA. Would never want to live in India, specially now with that bullshit with Pakistan :feelsmega:
Yeah I was just kidding. India is a SHITHOLE

Good work bro! Also just take a nap brah
My body and my mind get tired at different times is the best way I can explain my sleeping problem, tried getting medicated for it but the NHS insist that I secretly have anxiety and that's the reason.
Yeah I was just kidding. India is a SHITHOLE
Literally, more Indians have smartphones than access to real toilets, it's legit over for Indians.

You look like a normie, what's your weight and bf%?

You look like a normie, what's your weight and bf%?
No idea, honestly, if I had to guess I'd be around 170lbs? Haven't the slightest clue as to my bf, though, 25% maybe?

• +1
Keep losing bodyfat, tbh:feelsokman:
Had a blood test a while ago and my thyroid is slower than it should be, so I'm just gymcelling again so I stop being as fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
My body and my mind get tired at different times is the best way I can explain my sleeping problem, tried getting medicated for it but the NHS insist that I secretly have anxiety and that's the reason.
Could be and you don’t realise it man. Whenever I feel as you are that is the reason

Could be and you don’t realise it man. Whenever I feel as you are that is the reason
I don't feel stressed or anxious about literally anything, if I don't even know when I'm stressed, how could I possibly work on what's making me that way? ?

you look good. keep loosing fat and follow skin care routine of nibba

• +1