Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and BrettyBoy
strong fraud game

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Zygos4Life, itsoverbuddyboyo and 9 others
what the fuck is a Pashtun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: superighteous, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
Take better pictures. Have someone else take it for you, or even better record a video.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, dogtown and Autist
Pashtuns are basically a tribe from northern pakistan
Take better pictures. Have someone else take it for you, or even better record a video.
How do I post videos here

So what's my psl rating

Afghanistan

you looking good mane

Looks like shit tbh. You look kind of aspie aswell

Last edited:
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Autist and GenericChad1444
Good looking, shave that wannabe beard though. If you live in India come to a 1st world country and girls will be sucking your dick left and right, get your Game down obviously.

Good looking, shave that wannabe beard though. If you live in India come to a 1st world country and girls will be sucking your dick left and right, get your Game down obviously.
it's a heavy stubble tbh

JFL what is this lighting, frauding to the max

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Natural fucking sunlight cunt

Med skin tone :lul::lul: i have med skin tone you curry shitskin, not you

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Tanmaxxed looking like a piece of shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Watch your mouth newfag.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: superighteous, dogtown, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Bloated, lean maxx

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
u look good but stop squinting like a fag and get a real rating not a frauded one

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Why is this not in the rating section tbh?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Mashallah, how tall?

Bhai , stop squinting. You are a good looking guy but I have seen better looking guys where I live. Your chins just a little bit narrow also how tall. Overall if you are around 5"10 then you are a Chadlite . If taller than 6feet then Chad. You would have been unmogable with a little more wider pallet.

I'm 6"1.5

Pashtun, 19yrs
You're like a 7. Still gonna have trouble with these foids of 2019 tho, you gotta be at least an 8 to get any decent/good looking hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bhai , stop squinting. You are a good looking guy but I have seen better looking guys where I live. Your chins just a little bit narrow also how tall. Overall if you are around 5"10 then you are a Chadlite . If taller than 6feet then Chad. You would have been unmogable with a little more wider pallet.

Jfl at thinking that +2, inches make you Chad. Why do people from third world countries overrate height so much? Is it because your girls are too much obsessrd with tall guys? Srsly where I live a 5'6 guy with a pretty face slaycount mogs a 6'3 guy with an avg face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Sizzurp, Deleted member 1139 and 3 others
Jfl at thinking that +2, inches make you Chad. Why do people from third world countries overrate height so much? Is it because your girls are too much obsessrd with tall guys? Srsly where I live a 5'6 guy with a pretty face slaycount mogs a 6'3 guy with an avg face
legit, face>>>everything else

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Coping, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Good looking but stop being Indian.
7/10 depending on fraud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: superighteous, dogtown, Heirio and 1 other person
People get so caught up with trying to make an accurate formula that they become overly rigid and spew out stupid nonsense like that. You know a Chad when you see a Chad. You know a Chadlite when you see a Chadlite. Height means you're part of the game. Over 5'6" is insignificant. Face determines the category as a general rule.

Trim your underbeard cause that shit looks nasty if you keep growing it

Natural fucking sunlight cunt
Fucking lol, I don't care if its natural sunlight you retard, im saying why the fuck would you take a picture with it covering half your faggot squinting ass face. Take a normal picture in normal lighting if you want a real rating and not have people jerk off the version of you that you wish you were.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and dogtown
Because it is one of the few things young people here can change with chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Fucking lol, I don't care if its natural sunlight you retard, im saying why the fuck would you take a picture with it covering half your faggot squinting ass face. Take a normal picture in normal lighting if you want a real rating and not have people jerk off the version of you that you wish you were.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Yea, people here are 17 yo on average form what I have seen.
I know you have probably told me this before but could any of my growth plates still be open at age 19.5? Like neck, spine, etc? And could growth in those plates add to my height at all?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I know you have probably told me this before but could any of my growth plates still be open at age 19.5? Like neck, spine, etc? And could growth in those plates add to my height at all?
Spine and clavicles are most likely open, legs are closed.

Do you want a tag in the height thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084