16 193cm

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 249
  • side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 245
Around 5.5 PSL. Eye area could use some work as the dark areas make you look tired. Nice height though and your profile is decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Your profile actually looks really good despite the weak lower third imo. There's something high class about it.

if i squint really hard you kinda look like a dyke lesbian

5/10 max, only cus im feeling generous

your white features and height saves you from being an incel

Around 5.5 PSL. Eye area could use some work as the dark areas make you look tired. Nice height though and your profile is decent.
5.5 psl is too high. he‘s like 4.5 psl on a good day

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 439
I dont know man. When i posted here i got like 4.5-5 psl here and i think u look better than me.

• +1
I dont know man. When i posted here i got like 4.5-5 psl here and i think u look better than me.

Thanks man, I think you're gl. Rating on this website is pretty brutal though. I'm not really familiar with PSL. But I feel pretty content with how I look, and you definitely should as well. PSL rating is fucking brutal, and irl I think we go well. That's how I feel anyway.

Seems like 90% of people on this website are fucking drop kicks though so I wouldn't dwell on it too much. Any advice on how I can improve?

• +1
Reactions: over4me?
Thanks man, I think you're gl. Rating on this website is pretty brutal though. I'm not really familiar with PSL. But I feel pretty content with how I look, and you definitely should as well. PSL rating is fucking brutal, and irl I think we go well. That's how I feel anyway.

Seems like 90% of people on this website are fucking drop kicks though so I wouldn't dwell on it too much. Any advice on how I can improve?

Yeah im pretty foreign to whole psl thing as well. Maybe you should research about how to get rid of darkness below your eyes? Other than that if you really wanna go for it you may consider jaw surgery but i think you really dont need it. Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Unclenickelback
Yeah im pretty foreign to whole psl thing as well. Maybe you should research about how to get rid of darkness below your eyes? Other than that if you really wanna go for it you may consider jaw surgery but i think you really dont need it. Cheers

Yeah thanks man I'll look into the dark circles. Got a lot of workload rn so its probs due to lack of sleep. And there's no fucking way I'm getting jaw surgery. That's just a step too far. People who do that shit must have serious mental issues man

• +1
Reactions: over4me?
Psl 4/8 max. You have a big asymmetrical nose, weak lower third, scelera show, negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure, big philtrum, small lips, and a thin neck.
You're nowhere near psl 4.5 right now.

Yeah thanks man I'll look into the dark circles. Got a lot of workload rn so its probs due to lack of sleep. And there's no fucking way I'm getting jaw surgery. That's just a step too far. People who do that shit must have serious mental issues man

Imo if its seriously a lacking part then you are gonna benefit from it but some surgeries are really harsh and costly both in terms of recovery and money. In any case you dont need it soo...

Imo if its seriously a lacking part then you are gonna benefit from it but some surgeries are really harsh and costly both in terms of recovery and money. In any case you dont need it soo...
We are here to help him, not to sell him useless lies. He needs a lot of surgeries if he wants to really ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Unclenickelback
We are here to help him, not to sell him useless lies. He needs a lot of surgeries if he wants to really ascend.

Yeah I appreciate that. You guys are pretty thorough with this. Although I may need a lot of this shit to ascend, I'm just gonna focus on school and university rn. As soon as I run into problems with social life, I'll worry about this

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico
PSL rating is fucking brutal, and irl I think we go well. That's how I feel anyway.

Dont get pissy because you didnt get the 7/10 you assumed you were, only some of the best looking men in the world get rated 7+ PSL on here.

You have a good height, and have the benefit of still being young, if you implement some of the things people talk about here you have a genuine chance at ascending.

People here want to offer advice, not pander to feelings.
You could do with a tear trough filler or orbital rim implant. Would benefit from Rhinoplasty.
Start Mewing, lifting and chewing Falim gum for the Masseter muscles, would benefit your lower third.
see here for chewing

Look at the pinned posts for more detail.
start skinmaxxing too, you will thank yourself for taking care of your skin when youre 30 and look 25 whereas your friends look 40

• +1
Dont get pissy because you didnt get the 7/10 you assumed you were, only some of the best looking men in the world get rated 7+ PSL on here.

You have a good height, and have the benefit of still being young, if you implement some of the things people talk about here you have a genuine chance at ascending.

You could do with a tear trough filler or orbital rim implant. Would benefit from Rhinoplasty.
Start Mewing, lifting and chewing Falim gum for the Masseter muscles, would benefit your lower third.
see here for chewing

start skinmaxxing too, you will thank yourself for taking care of your skin when youre 30 and look 25 whereas your friends look 40

Alright thanks man appreciate the advice

5.5/10 because of blue eyes and blonde hair.Your philtrum is just as fucked as mine.

Yeah you maybe right. Like i said i am new to psl and lookmaxing thing so its normal that i dont have the eye to see the flaws that you see lol.

5.5/10 because of blue eyes and blonde hair.Your philtrum is just as fucked as mine.

I didn't even know what a philtrum was before this post hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I didn't even know what a philtrum was before this post hahaha
You'd be suprised how big of a difference It makes in your facial smasthetics
*asthetics

see here for chewing

Mewing is cope.

Lines under your eyes make you look like you're in your late twenties

• +1
193?
"You are a tall bastard"

Your profile actually looks really good despite the weak lower third imo. There's something high class about it.
It's the nose and the smug eyebrows, I agree though

• +1
Well, proper sleep for a start. Vit. C serum might help.
Can be caused by iron deficiency

I'll get a blood test and start popping some vit C pingas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Well, proper sleep for a start. Vit. C serum might help.
Can be caused by iron deficiency
Vit E rubbed under eyes helps too, either buy Vit E eyecream or just buy capsules and rub the oil there (thats what i do)

Vit E rubbed under eyes helps too, either buy Vit E eyecream or just buy capsules and rub the oil there (thats what i do)

Attachments

• giphy (3).gif
    giphy (3).gif
    248.3 KB · Views: 65
5/10 would not bang

additional comments: no additional comments

Sexy Nordic man

6.3/10

5/10, gymmaxxing will bring you up two points.

Status
Not open for further replies.