rate me

F

frosty

Iron
i'm 16y/o, 6'1" with a shoulder to waist ratio of 1.65 (shoulder = 1.65 x waist)
midface ratio is a whole 1
fwhr is 1.7(5) - i'm not going to add the 0.05 because i doubt it's significance and also because i'm unsure myself

I have my own idea of my rating but i'd like to see what others perceive me as.

negative things i am already aware of - please only open this once you view my face so you can see how many of them you initially realised:
  • eye asymmetry, my right eye is not level with my left eye, assuming maxilla tilt? i'm not sure if mewing can help but i'm going to try it anyways. no-one realises irl and i asked my brother and he said he just realised it but it's not that extreme? still, it makes me feel weird.
  • bad eye area overall, i'm not sure if i have full orbital recession but i have okay brow protrusion (not hooded though), i rarely develop black under-eyes, etc.
  • my right ear sticks out noticeably (left ear naturally subsided somewhat from sleeping on that side more), considering getting otoplasty this summer

I'd like to know a PSL/IRL rating and also some advice please, i doubt I will undergo total surgery until a later age (excluding otoplasty) and also until I have a sustainable income for such surgery, but by all means please suggest any sort of surgery that I can undergo in future.

thanks

eye area, mouth and ears are ur biggest failos, still slightly above average cuz good lower third

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak

Eyebrowmax ASAP

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Gary Neville

• JFL
Reactions: Sizzurp
Dont raise your eyebrows.

DONT RAISE YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS.

They automatically deduct 1 PSL.

Why are you so articulate may i ask?

i enjoyed literature and then just spending time online watching others helped me expand my ability to write.

i also never noticed my eyebrows but now i'm actually laughing i look so stupid, i'm going to stop doing that from now on

PSL 6 lower third and height halo you. You're 16 so hopefully you grow into your ears and nose :lul:

PSL 6 lower third and height halo you. You're 16 so hopefully you grow into your ears and nose :lul:

thank you for your post
i plan on getting an otoplasty next month, and i may straighten my nose in future.