• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, rockndogs and ChoSeungHui
yes it is bro :(

14? easy fix ngl. visit Mew and live healthy

It looks like you're dying

• JFL
Reactions: Einon
Get off this website bro. You have facial bloat but don't lose weight unless you wanna be a manlet for life. Just heightmaxx worry about your face later just mew for now.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Mexicancel and Chrysler69
Get off this website bro. You have facial bloat but don't lose weight unless you wanna be a manlet for life. Just heightmaxx worry about your face later just mew for now.

Are subliminals a meme? Because it really sounds like it
no for real do they work?

Mirin eyebrows.
Extremely small skull, fat face, terrible eye-area
Might bloom later in life but for now PSL 3

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam
Mirin eyebrows.
Extremely small skull, fat face, terrible eye-area
Might bloom later in life but for now PSL 3
I kind of like my eye area, even though I know it's bad.

Should I hardmew?

You look like an ogre.That can work in your favoure.Just make sure you mew and have a good diet.You're 14 and look like you have higher testosterone levels than me.Not ugly.But underbite and eye/hair coloruing makes you look like a supervillian.
Are subliminals a meme?
yes.
Sidenote:nice maxillagrowth

it is seriously over, in many ways as well

Just be 15% bodyfat no more no less, heightmax for now, you won't get any girls with that face of yours currently so start saving money for your surgeries after you're 19, focus on your grades and going to a good college in a STEM major otherwise will be truly over for you, poor and ugly.

Tho I have faith your facial bones will change in the future, just loose enough fat to have barely visible sixpack.

Just be 15% bodyfat no more no less, heightmax for now, you won't get any girls with that face of yours currently so start saving money for your surgeries after you're 19, focus on your grades and going to a good college in a STEM major otherwise will be truly over for you, poor and ugly.

Tho I have faith your facial bones will change in the future, just loose enough fat to have barely visible sixpack.
Oh yeah, I am looking to get a major in Computer Science or Software Engineering, I've been programming since I was like 11 because I was really lonely and it was more entretaining than playing vidya.
And yeah, when I was younger I had less trouble getting romantic partners. Right now I don't really have trouble talking to girls, I just have trouble finding one that is actually interested in me. Last one that I found just left my city and she would pretty much femcel-tier (most people here would give her a 0-2/10) but there were a bunch of dudes eanting her for some odd reason. What a blackpill. She also told me that a girl once told her to help her get to me but then saw me speaking spanish and got scared away, but then I would say she said that to just find a way of telling me that she had a crush on me (she said that she thanked her for that decision).
Surgeries sound kind of scary but I'll have to get some

You look like an ogre.That can work in your favoure.Just make sure you mew and have a good diet.You're 14 and look like you have higher testosterone levels than me.Not ugly.But underbite and eye/hair coloruing makes you look like a supervillian.

yes.
Sidenote:nice maxillagrowth
My pre-natal T levels aren't really that high and my beard is kind of sad but I shave it mostly because I have to maintain public image. It's complicated for me to explain it.
I don't really think I have an underbite, my teeth are both angled outwards and not inwards. There's not much difference between both angles so I'll take a wild guess and say that I don't have an overbite either.

http:// imgur.com/a/vcnZljV

it is seriously over, in many ways as well
It never began bro... but could it start?

[/QUOTE]
isnt a longer ring finger than index finger an indicator of high prenatal t exposure?

isnt a longer ring finger than index finger an indicator of high prenatal t exposure?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it can be as large as the middle finger which I think means that I have high prenatal t but not that much
yep we fucked it up lmfao

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it can be as large as the middle finger which I think means that I have high prenatal t but not that much
[/QUOTE]
f, i have the same hand type. i really thought i was a high t beast.

f, i have the same hand type. i really thought i was a high t beast.
7364b1161a34495547118a06d0dea2ecd777289b.jpg

If my theory is correct, a high t beast's hand should look somewhat like this.

Mewing at most is for maintaining. Judging but how your upper lip juts over your lower one it looks like you could have an overjet but cant know for sure without seeing your teeth.

Mewing at most is for maintaining. Judging but how your upper lip juts over your lower one it looks like you could have an overjet but cant know for sure without seeing your teeth.
I wouldn't ask to see my teeth tbh, they're really ugly. And I mean it.
But if you want to I can PM them

I got ridicoulously bored of my hair and I'm really seriously considering going full bald or let it grow like an absolute champ
Also, is it there a way of making it softer? I can't even manipulate it without using gel/cream and water

if I loose weight will I look like this guy?