Rate me

I rate, in essence above average. But the recided hairline makes you below average.
You don't have a bad face shape for bald look, but not a good one either. If I ever go bald with my head shape, I'm finished.

If I had the money, and was you.
I would go to Turkey/Iran. To get that hair implant stuff they treatment they sell there.

Sa11

OR, shave it 100% clean like this.

Sa111

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
Doesn't fin regrow hair in certain cases?
did for me, some.
But I mixed fina + minox. And ocassionally like 1x per month dermaroller. Latse one should do more. but lacking time.

I recommend going on a topical anti androgen like RU58841, they do not effect system DHT levels so you should not have the same side effects as fin.
is that proven though?

Sorry, but your chance for juicy JBs are zero now. You can still be betabuxer for 30+ years landwhale tho.

I d rather moove to est europe than to touch an ugly italian whale (that would probably refuse me anyway)

After balding in 2016 i slept with:
A 35 y old chubby america met on tinder, face 6 body like 5
A 35 y old italian coworker, 5/6 (with kids)
A 28 bulgarian cutie know with facebook/erasmus

Went for dates, with other foreign girls, without result but at least i had the chance to talk.

But as i said with italians no chance.
I don t even have status or money so...

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
And no, you doctor can suck a dick, many people (me included) have gotten great results at the front. As for you fin question, o don't think there is anything like that. However, are you 100% sure its not nocebo? Most people scare themselves onto ED.

his hair is gone dude what's the point jfl

I rate, in essence above average. But the recided hairline makes you below average.
You don't have a bad face shape for bald look, but not a good one either. If I ever go bald with my head shape, I'm finished.

If I had the money, and was you.
I would go to Turkey/Iran. To get that hair implant stuff they treatment they sell there.

View attachment 897033

OR, shave it 100% clean like this.

View attachment 897034

I am not sure but I guess that after the hair transplant they will give you fina to take, for life, to keep the hair where they put them.
And as said unfortunately fina gave me problems. If there aren t any other solutions, I think it will be not usefull.

Probably new hair will fall? Or the "natural one" will receide in time anyway.

Maybe it will be good to to be shaved on top, and put minox on beard. this could work i think

is that proven though?
RU is not FDA approved, but from a pure scientific standpoint it is a local anti androgen, it only blocks androgen where it is applied.

I am not sure but I guess that after the hair transplant they will give you fina to take, for life, to keep the hair where they put them.
And as said unfortunately fina gave me problems. If there aren t any other solutions, I think it will be not usefull.

Probably new hair will fall? Or the "natural one" will receide in time anyway.

Maybe it will be good to to be shaved on top, and put minox on beard. this could work i think
I never looked deep into it.
but this seems to provide the answers. they say the new hair is permanant. But your old hair obviously not.

• +1
Reactions: Playlovercel
RU is not FDA approved, but from a pure scientific standpoint it is a local anti androgen, it only blocks androgen where it is applied.
how come it not enters the body, and into the system?? That I can't understand. Normally stuff that gets absorbed in skin, also enter bloodstream. Although maybe in lower dose than oral.

how come it not enters the body, and into the system?? That I can't understand. Normally stuff that gets absorbed in skin, also enter bloodstream. Although maybe in lower dose than oral.
You absorb very little through the skin. Think of the difference between RU and fin as the difference between topical tretinoin and oral tratinoin (Accutane). The difference between absorption throught the skin is very minimal compared to orally.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You absorb very little through the skin. Think of the difference between RU and fin as the difference between topical tretinoin and oral tratinoin (Accutane). The difference between absorption throught the skin is very minimal compared to orally.
i look into it more. I'm happy with muh fina. and have some stash lafet for some time. But after I'm done. if there is an equally effective, but less straining on body option. I have to choice that.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I didn't want to take sildenafil all my life, and the feeling of not could having a normal erection is terrible. That's why I gave up
Bro then unless you want kids, hop on roids ASAP

i look into it more. I'm happy with muh fina. and have some stash lafet for some time. But after I'm done. if there is an equally effective, but less straining on body option. I have to choice that.
RU by itself is enough for most people with minor/moderate balding area. More Plates More Dates talks about RU in detail on Youtube so you should check it out if you are interested. Keep up the good fight brother.

Sorry but I didn't even bother watching the pics in full res the thumbnails are enough

HT or over

• +1
OP. here some more info. about hair transplant. and afterwards needing to use fina and/or minox.

• +1
OP. here some more info. about hair transplant. and afterwards needing to use fina and/or minox.

Thanks I ll read it now

Just a video, happened.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
" A more complete level of protection would be achieved by using both Finasteride and RU58841, not one or the other. "

"Which Is Better For Hair Loss Prevention?
RU58841 and Finasteride work via different mechanisms of action.
They shouldn't be pitted against one another as neither are likely to prove sufficient to completely prevent hair loss on their own.
DHT has a much higher binding affinity than RU58841, but Testosterone doesn't.
Those wth very aggressive hair loss would likely need to use a massive dose of RU58841 to compete with all of their scalp DHT and Testosterone.
On the other hand, Finasteride can significantly decrease DHT levels, but causes a subsequent spike in scalp Testosterone that goes completely unaccounted for that will still work in tandem with the residual DHT to miniaturize hair follicles."

Hello to everyone,
I am asking for an honest rating, so I will just post video/pics and tell you that I am 178 cm x 67-72 chilos, currently 72.

Starting training fightings sports 2 years ago.

I notices I got an asymmetric jaw/cheeck so I started chewing falim gums for a couple months but with no results for me, cause both sides were started to "grow".
The slimmer side, from wich i chewed has a more hard muscle, but the other side kept growing anyway, so I had to stop.

Give me ranting and hints guys, thank you.

Front pics

Selfie, here it s more visible the asymmetry

Run this game

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Playlovercel
Which surgery do you think could improve my look, apart from the hair?

I got an asimmetry between the two sides/cheeks visible in the front and selfie pic.

Eye area looks kinda sad and depressed, as I said I suffer from anxiety from many years, it surely didn t help with the look of eye area and facial expression.

So which kind of surgeries?

Less than Zero JB appeal.

• So Sad
Which surgery do you think could improve my look, apart from the hair?

I got an asimmetry between the two sides/cheeks visible in the front and selfie pic.

Eye area looks kinda sad and depressed, as I said I suffer from anxiety from many years, it surely didn t help with the look of eye area and facial expression.

So which kind of surgeries?

fat graft under eyes

• +1
My condolences

• +1