IMG_2019-07-16_22-44-35.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_2019-07-08_10-49-26.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-08_10-49-26.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2019-07-08_14-38-11.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-08_14-38-11.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 187
You used photoshop or why is the picture so bad quality? Someone took this picture with 15 year old Nokia?

You used photoshop or why is the picture so bad quality? Someone took this picture with 15 year old Nokia?
No, just a regular iphone.
Psl 4.35

Remember this is your competition
True, it's over for me.
Also the first one too but that is angle frauded a bit. The first pic is in the link. I couldn't get it to appear as a regular picture on the thread.

Last edited:
No, just a regular iphone.

True, it's over for me.
Also the first one too but that is angle frauded a bit. The first pic is in the link. I couldn't get it to appear as a regular picture on the thread.

4.75 PSL imo

Mckenzie chin tuck ASAP

yeah his posture is perfect my bad
I agree his posture is bad but he's mostly subhuman cause of his eye area and acne. That's more why he's subhuman than posture.

tbh you'll look like a weirdo if you just walk around chin tucking all day. What you gotta do is fix upper back posture the right way which is by strengthening the muscles that have weakened and learning what thoracic extension is. If you do this you wont look like some weirdo chin tucking with shit posture.

tbh you'll look like a weirdo if you just walk around chin tucking all day. What you gotta do is fix upper back posture the right way which is by strengthening the muscles that have weakened and learning what thoracic extension is. If you do this you wont look like some weirdo chin tucking with shit posture.
Is posture my main problem?

Posture is never anyone's problem per se tbh of course it matters but face is everything
True its all about FACE, and my face is subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
TBH your face is average but now adays anything except for chad might as well be subhuman
That's a fact. Its not bragging if I say that I'm pretty sure ugly landwhale negresses showed interest in me. I mean disgusting and fat. I can't get a looksmatch. My looksmatch is fucking Chad.
Height pls. :cry:
five eleven and a half.

I agree his posture is bad but he's mostly subhuman cause of his eye area and acne. That's more why he's subhuman than posture.
McKenzie chin tucks are all about fixing posture retard you're missing my point entirely idgaf about his face. His forward protruding head is what I was pointing out

avg but near 6feet so youll be fine in the long run as long as youre NT

avg but near 6feet so youll be fine in the long run as long as youre NT
I’m only slightly aspie. I disagree though average and NT isn’t enough in 2019. Honestly if you aren’t chad it’s over.

3-4

nearing over

How subhuman Am I? These are frauded a bit TBH.View attachment 81572
Also I'll do an unfradued one if you guys want me to.
dude you aren't even that bad just below average, the ay you desrcribed yourself I thought you were truly subhuman trash, obese balding truecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash