Rate me.

R

Richardhan

Iron
20M, 178 cm, 86 kg. How would you rate me?

E155CF40 0395 4C35 934F D69E9D8F6DA9

bro it's over you look 38 but 4/10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Titbot
WTF YOURE 20?

id say avg but you might have some masculine appeal so it might be hard to translate a PSL rating to real world experience

Watch that hairline bro the last thing you want is for it to go away

Watch that hairline bro the last thing you want is for it to go away
I think it won’t recede so easily. I’m inheriting my maternal grandfather’s genes, which’s hairline is full even at 66.

I think it won’t recede so easily. I’m inheriting my maternal grandfather’s genes, which’s hairline is full even at 66.
That's not how it works, my entire family on both sides isn't bald and I'm balding.
My mom's grandfather (which I met, my great grandfather) had hair until he died at I forgot exactly but I think it was 97 yo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
20M, 178 cm, 86 kg. How would you rate me?

View attachment 97438
Angle fraud, but skull/head shape is good. Lower third on point
That's not how it works, my entire family on both sides isn't bald and I'm balding.
My mom's grandfather (which I met, my great grandfather) had hair until he died at I forgot exactly but I think it was 97 yo
Low test, this is also anecdotal af bro

You're only 2 years older than me but you look about 35. Skin is in bad condition I can see wrinkles on your forehead which makes you look much older than you are. Start collagenmaxxing and grow out your hair.

I think I know my genes well and I’m also living a healthy life. I’ve just had my haircut short that’s why it looks like this. Also my hairline is really full, my hairdresser has told me that.

I think I know my genes well and I’m also living a healthy life. I’ve just had my haircut short that’s why it looks like this. Also my hairline is really full, my hairdresser has told me that.

Norwood denial

Low test, this is also anecdotal af bro
Literally you said something that Is factually not how balding works look it up if you really want to. Don't pay attention to your hairline until it's gone idc
Norwood denial
This guy is in straight denial but let him live his life man his great grandfather has hair and that's all that counts

Literally you said something that Is factually not how balding works look it up if you really want to. Don't pay attention to your hairline until it's gone idc

This guy is in straight denial but let him live his life man his great grandfather has hair and that's all that counts
I check it all the time

This thread became an arena for text war, lol. I just asked you to rate my looks.

Why are you even here dude? You're like 8/10.

• +1
Reactions: Richardhan
Why are you even here dude? You're like 8/10.
Thanks man. I was browsing different looks guides in Google and I found this site. I eventually saw the rate category and decided to give it a try. :D

Thanks man. I was browsing different looks guides in Google and I found this site. I eventually saw the rate category and decided to give it a try. :D

You aren't an incel, and you seem already looksmaxxed.

You have no need for this forum, friend.

• +1
Reactions: Richardhan