Rate me

What am I?

• High-tier Normie

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Sorry my bad - you are actually 9 PSL and mog Chico himself. At first I was getting you confused with some petulant narcissist plain jane looking ass cuck, but I must have been looking at the wrong picture.

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Abyss Dweller
Sorry my bad - you are actually 9 PSL and mog Chico himself. At first I was getting you confused with some petulant narcissist plain jane looking ass cuck, but I must have been looking at the wrong picture.

Thank you, finally someone that doesn’t think with their dick

Keep coping, your rating won't go up

Coping is life
6ACEEC48 C880 4BA8 A50D AF1279C04EF7

So like 5-6 called me average, and like 10 called me high tier normie surprise ig

Last edited:
Yeah but if you put average or normie in there it would have been way different.
JFL your fragile ego didn't allow it.

Lol stfu, the point is that 10 people called me high tier normie, everyone that disagreed had the opportunity to comment on it here and they capitalized on it. Especially you. You’ve been in my thread ALL DAY.
All this talk of cope but u can’t take the l

Lol stfu, the point is that 10 people called me high tier normie, everyone that disagreed had the opportunity to comment on it here and they capitalized on it. Especially you. You’ve been in my thread ALL DAY.
All this talk of cope but u can’t take the l
I haven't stopped talking to you because I'm bored, don't worry tomorrow and after you're getting no attention from me pretty boy. Btw stop with all these edits it looks so tryhard.

I haven't stopped talking to you because I'm bored, don't worry tomorrow and after you're getting no attention from me pretty boy. Btw stop with all these edits it looks so tryhard.

What edits?

@BrettyBoy thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Perhaps average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
5.5 PSL, a little above average.
Good masculine jaw and decent bones overall, but there's a hint of soy/cuck to your face. I can't really explain it properly. You look ok and definitely masculine enough, but there's something about your face overall that keeps you from being 6+ PSL or truly attractive. Lack of harmony, slightly subpar eye area from the front (side looks better), unattractive cheeks from partial profile etc.
You don't have major flaws, but you have too many mediocre or "ok" features that are simply holding you back from being 6+PSL.

5.5 PSL, a little above average.
Good masculine jaw and decent bones overall, but there's a hint of soy/cuck to your face. I can't really explain it properly. You look ok and definitely masculine enough, but there's something about your face overall that keeps you from being 6+ PSL or truly attractive. Lack of harmony, slightly subpar eye area from the front (side looks better), unattractive cheeks from partial profile etc.
You don't have major flaws, but you have too many mediocre or "ok" features that are simply holding you back from being 6+PSL.

5.5 psl is high tier normie

I'm looking at your aspie video and I see a good jawline, masculine skull, but there's just something that's not quite right. It's many different things that are difficult to explain.
In certain angles you're 6PSL if not higher and at some angles you remind me of that faggot Leonard from Bing Bang theory. Maybe it's the forehead, I don't know. Your looks are inconsistent is what I'm saying. You also look short.

I'm looking at your aspie video and I see a good jawline, masculine skull, but there's just something that's not quite right. It's many different things that are difficult to explain.
In certain angles you're 6PSL if not higher and at some angles you remind me of that faggot Leonard from Bing Bang theory. Maybe it's the forehead, I don't know. Your looks are inconsistent is what I'm saying. You also look short.
It's his harmony and bug eyes. His jaw saves him.

It's his harmony and bug eyes. His jaw saves him.
Yup. Eye area would benefit a bit from squinting and his forehead is a bit fucked. His jaw and lower third in general saves him. Without his lower third, he'd be subhuman.
This is what I'm talking about. That side profile is easily 6PSL, but that cuckface on the right makes him look like a fag. I know it's angles, but good looking men clearly look attractive from all angles.

I'd say 5.75 PSL after some consideration. That's almost high tier normie imo.

Attachments

• asdasdled.jpg
    asdasdled.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 19
Yup. Eye area would benefit a bit from squinting and his forehead is a bit fucked. His jaw and lower third in general saves him. Without his lower third, he'd be subhuman.
This is what I'm talking about. That side profile is easily 6PSL, but that cuckface on the right makes him look like a fag. I know it's angles, but good looking men clearly look attractive from all angles.

I'd say 5.75 PSL after some consideration. That's almost high tier normie imo.
5.75 PSL is high-tier normie. I think you mean 5 PSL then.

5.75 PSL is high-tier normie. I think you mean 5 PSL then.
It's hard to rate this fag, but he's a little above average at least. I don't know. 5 - 5.75 depending on the angle, my initial rating was 5.5 and even that was maybe too high now that I think about it. He's definitely not a solid high tier normie, let alone bordering on Chadlite as he thinks.

For me 4.5 PSL is average so I guess you're right and I agree with you. He's 5 - 5.5 realistically, probably around 5 when candid and not frauding by adjusting his face. Everyone looks better when they take selfies and film themselves.

It's hard to rate this fag, but he's a little above average at least. I don't know. 5 - 5.75 depending on the angle, my initial rating was 5.5 and even that was maybe too high now that I think about it. He's definitely not a solid high tier normie, let alone bordering on Chadlite as he thinks.

For me 4.5 PSL is average so I guess you're right and I agree with you. He's 5 - 5.5 realistically, probably around 5 when candid and not frauding by adjusting his face. Everyone looks better when they take selfies and film themselves.

The more you degrade my looks the higher up my psl goes

A 6 is a chadlite, anything above 5 is high-tier normie

Average is normie, above average is high tier normie it’s basic logic but nooooo lets overcomplicate shit

A 6 is a chadlite, anything above 5 is high-tier normie

Average is normie, above average is high tier normie it’s basic logic but nooooo lets overcomplicate shit
4.5 - 5.5 is normie or average. High tier normie is 5.5 - 6.25, 6.25 - 7 is Chadlit. 7+ is Chad.
Cope.

4.5 - 5.5 is normie or average. High tier normie is 5.5 - 6.25, 6.25 - 7 is Chadlit. 7+ is Chad.
Cope.

How come no one considers my physique for a halo? I think with the physique I can wiggle into 5.5+
Cope.

What would you rate John krasinski (and don’t give me that height halo bs, face only)

0733F8F7 2F60 427E A63F 92B395692452

How come no one considers my physique for a halo? I think with the physique I can wiggle into 5.5+

What would you rate John krasinski (and don’t give me that height halo bs, face only)

0733F8F7 2F60 427E A63F 92B395692452
What psl

Cope.
Your scale a bit fucked up in the beginning level.

PSL 4 is average
PSL 4.5 is a bit above average

Judging by your opinion of him being a but above average your rating should be 4.5 PSL.

I honestly don’t know what it even means to fraud pics, I just take normal pictures.

I’m sorry, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with my chin. You can clearly see that there is forward growth in my chin. In the video I had my teeth clenched to make my gonial angle look more square, but just walking around normally this what you would see my chin look like.

View attachment 98304

View attachment 98305

I have a really shit gonial angle, but chin takes priority over it so I don’t really worry about it.

That’s my main pet peeve with this PSL system. Above average should be considered high-tier normie, and a high-tier normie is practically a chadlite.

Instead it got all warped where a chadlite is literally equivalent to a chad.
Somewhy u remind me of casey neistat in profile pic

High normie tier.

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas
In your selfie two weeks ago you look much better than any of the media here.

@ghostfaceguyinvegas

based on our convo and your responses to others here i'd say you're worse looking than you imagine you are, but facially you're still somewhat above average

@ghostfaceguyinvegas

based on our convo and your responses to others here i'd say you're worse looking than you imagine you are, but facially you're still somewhat above average

Idk man this thread has me confused too many different answers a lot of it skews me towards normie but then every now and then someone says I’m high tier normie and it just repeats over and over

You look low trust, gonial angle is too small causing the lower third height to be too low, lips too slim, canthal tilt/hunter eyes isn't great, good shoulders and neck width, high tier normie. How tall are you though?

Last edited:
Idk man this thread has me confused too many different answers a lot of it skews me towards normie but then every now and then someone says I’m high tier normie and it just repeats over and over
if i go by my own person IRL experience

i know chad irl, i know chadlite irl, i know high tier normie irl (their results with women matches looks tiers)

they all mog you facially

by that i wouldnt consider you high tier normie, but you definitley mog the average person

if i go by my own person IRL experience

i know chad irl, i know chadlite irl, i know high tier normie irl (their results with women matches looks tiers)

they all mog you facially

by that i wouldnt consider you high tier normie, but you definitley mog the average person

Results with women was literally the only reason I considered myself a high-tier normie/chadlite.

Literally ever since freshman year of high school, upper classmen girls would be flirting with me. I never really got the chance to slay for reasons like me not having a car, not being popular, being aspie, etc. Clearly I’m not an incel tier looks guy, so why else would I be on this site other than being low inhibition?

That’s the thing, we don’t have a bunch of Stacy’s and Becky’s where I live

My town just does bad in everything. Sports, education, etc. Our cheerleaders are pretty average looking. I’m literally considered a Chad at my school lookswise at least.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if my town just on average happens to be below average in looks, but it surprised me to find out I’m just average. I always figured outside of town I’d be a high-tier normie or chadlite.

I live in NJ btw. Apparently some miles south in Ocean City, everyone there looks like David Laid and someone like me would be completely invisible.

Jflmfao if you think that because you have a “wide jaw” or whatnot you’re good looking. Looks like shit tbh. Below average, nowhere near chadlite

What do you look like?

4.5 pls

Good enough bones, everythings fine and balanced. Blend in easily so kind of invisible. Harmony is okay, problem is you dont have any exceptional features and much room to looks max stuck you are probably stuck at 4.5 or maybe a 5 if you bodymaxx or if you are tall.

What do you look like?
Not sure why this is important. Your jaw might be above average now that I think about it again but you have some of the worst prey eyes I’ve ever seen. Also completely dark and no horizontally at all. Face shape is also pretty bad (in terms of forehead to zygos to jaw width). And how tall are you btw?

Not sure why this is important. Your jaw might be above average now that I think about it again but you have some of the worst prey eyes I’ve ever seen. Also completely dark and no horizontally at all. Face shape is also pretty bad (in terms of forehead to zygos to jaw width). And how tall are you btw?

No Carl, my jaw is below average. Gtfo my thread.

View attachment 98600

What psl
I rate him a 5.5 just look at yoir face and his, who would you rather serve you or have a conversation with. He looks friendly, fresh and fun.

No Carl, my jaw is below average. Gtfo my thread.

There’s certain faces where an extremely wide jaw looks like shit. The Norwegian serial killer from 2011 has one of those jaws. I thought you had this too at first but realized you don’t. And I wasn’t trying to be rude. You really do have prey eyes, also I’m guessing your height is like 5’8 which makes this even worse

I rate him a 5.5 just look at yoir face and his, who would you rather serve you or have a conversation with. He looks friendly, fresh and fun.

Well no, he’s easily considered a chadlite so he’s in the 6.25+ range

There’s certain faces where an extremely wide jaw looks like shit. The Norwegian serial killer from 2011 has one of those jaws. I thought you had this too at first but realized you don’t. And I wasn’t trying to be rude. You really do have prey eyes, also I’m guessing your height is like 5’8 which makes this even worse

Yea something like that
A wide jaw always good. Imagine what the Norwegian serial killer would look like withoutnone, he’d be a fucking upside down trapezoid. It looks masculine and high t

Well no, he’s easily considered a chadlite so he’s in the 6.25+ range
We disagree on .75 a psl point lol. I would need to see him in a video like OP posted for a fair comparison, he is at an even and looks good. I can see a 6 but im sticking with 5.5

Also, I don’t really about having prey eyes.

There are plenty of slayers with prey eyes, David Laid, Henry Cavill, plenty of male models, etc.

My issue is eye area. My eyes could morph into nice hooded predator eyes and they would still look fucked up where they are located on my face.

There are plenty of slayers with prey eyes, David Laid, Henry Cavill, plenty of male models, etc.

My issue is eye area. My eyes could morph into nice hooded predator eyes and they would still look fucked up where they are located on my face.

*care

Yea something like that
A wide jaw always good. Imagine what the Norwegian serial killer would look like withoutnone, he’d be a fucking upside down trapezoid. It looks masculine and high t
This is the type of horrible face shape I’m talking about. He would look much better with a narrower jaw because it would give his face a more aesthetic shape.

89EA44D5 142B 4AA9 B176 CA56C02831BD

*care
Well there’s a difference between pretty eyes and prey eyes. You have round eyes with tons of upper eyelid exposure, pretty eyes will be more narrow with little to no eyelid exposure most of the time. Also dark eye color is not preferred