Rate me

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Are you Afghan? It's a bad picture, we can't really rate you. Post one where you are facing the camera.

battlefieldincel

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
Bhaijaan, we need a front pic too.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
If you're rich and over 6 foot, chances are high for you to become a JB slayer

Y

youngnibba4

Trainee
I'm not afghan but I'm 5'10 right now

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Fuck u mean. Gtfo ur house
your ratings are wack. they don't mean shit. No point ratings others when you are doing them 0 favours

post a good frontal pic
@Phad you rated me below avg your ratings are not objective and you are not doing this site any favours as @Wool said. Just stop rating.

Y

youngnibba4

Trainee
This picture is 2 years old btw, I have a recent one wait

Phad

Phad

JATT
your ratings are wack. they don't mean shit. No point ratings others when you are doing them 0 favours

post a good frontal pic
His psl would be 5. What would u rate him psl wise

Phad

Phad

JATT
@Phad you rated me below avg your ratings are not objective and you are not doing this site any favours as @Wool said. Just stop rating.
I never even rated u faggit. I just straight bullied your ass cuz ur a narcy faggit. Ur barely above average thanks to ur accentuated mandible

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
I never even rated u faggit. I just straight bullied your ass cuz ur a narcy faggit. Ur barely above average thanks to ur accentuated mandible
"barely above average" just stop rating please. Stop rating right now. Have u seen average ppl outside?

Y

youngnibba4

Trainee
fb_img_15497342165778554-jpg.19123
That picture was 2 years old, I took this a week ago. Have grown quite a lot of hair lately

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
"barely above average" just stop rating please. Stop rating right now. Have u seen average ppl outside?
Youre the worst rater on this site jfl

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Youre the worst rater on this site jfl
you are rating me below average too or average i dont remember i mean people like you should not be rating you are not being objective you just go from your feelings "i dont like this person i give him low rating" this is not objective

Phad

Phad

JATT
Lmao. U think ur a mm. Stop 🛑. IN fact everybody who thinks this narcy faggit is a mm like this post
Usually people like my posts pretty quickly. @Sc22. And besides if ur gl u wouldn’t need to argue. Ur life would be happy and u would just brush it off, but u ain’t little boi

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

you are rating me below average too or average i dont remember i mean people like you should not be rating you are not being objective you just go from your feelings "i dont like this person i give him low rating" this is not objective
No i remember putting you in the slightly attractive category 4.5-4.8. Youre completely right in that i dont like you though. Your ratings have been bad. You give people who mog you low ratings which i pointed out

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Usually people like my posts pretty quickly. @Sc22. And besides if ur gl u wouldn’t need to argue. Ur life would be happy and u would just brush it off, but u ain’t little boi
I like arguing brah
No i remember putting you in the slightly attractive category 4.5-4.8. Youre completely right in that i dont like you though. Your ratings have been bad. You give people who mog you low ratings which i pointed out
Yeah so "slightly attractive" this is false this is why you can not be trusted too

Phad

Phad

JATT
I like arguing brah:incel::incel::incel:

Yeah so "slightly attractive" this is false this is why you can not be trusted too
U don’t like arguing. U hate being wrong and knowing that what u once believed is . U can’t see others people’s prespective that’s why u will fail in life :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
U don’t like arguing. U hate being wrong and knowing that what u once believed is . U can’t see others people’s prespective that’s why u will fail in life :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
You fail in life with your hair covering your entire forehead u are total incel. Also i can see other people perspective if they make sense but they dont make sense and i have high IQ so i understand you guys rate me low because you dont like my narcy personality. It doesnt mean anything your ratings because of this since its not objective.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I like arguing brah

Explain your reasoning for why you are very attractive

Y

youngnibba4

Trainee
You fail in life with your hair covering your entire forehead u are total incel. Also i can see other people perspective if they make sense but they dont make sense and i have high IQ so i understand you guys rate me low because you dont like my narcy personality. It doesnt mean anything your ratings because of this since its not objective.
Guys I reated this thread to rate me so please stop arguing

Phad

Phad

JATT
Stfu faggit. People like u are the village bitch. I will bully tf out your ass little boi. I’m usually a modest and humble person but your ass going to far knowing damn well your wrong. Keep on posting shit like this and keep on getting disrespected.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Stfu faggit. People like u we the village bitch. I will bully tf out your ass little boi. I’m usually a modest and humble person but your ass going to far knowing damn well your wrong. Keep on posting shit like this and keep on getting disrespected.
Dude you'd be my bitch lol gtfo little rat. You wouldn't stand a chance to my athletic mesomorph agile and flexible body my punch will reach you in 0.0001 second and you will be on your way to the hospital. Shut your mouth. Bad face, bad body, bad everything, stop embarassing yourself.

Phad

Phad

JATT
Dude you'd be my bitch lol gtfo little rat. You wouldn't stand a chance to my athletic mesomorph agile and flexible body my punch will reach you in 0.0001 second and you will be on your way to the hospital. Shut your mouth. Bad face, bad body, bad everything, stop embarassing yourself.
No pics buddy boyo. Take any light and angle. Use photoshop go ahead I know ur parrot face ass needs it

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
No pics buddy boyo. Take any light and angle. Use photoshop go ahead I know ur parrot face ass needs it
All my face needs is some light to show my beautiful facial colors and shining skin, while yours will look like the typical curry's would brown and not shining. I advice you to use photoshop though:
bowl-jpeg.19151

Over for you.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

@StudyHacks did it better.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
lol at the ratings in this thread, 7 PSL what joke is this lol, guy is just a tad bit above average

Phad

Phad

JATT
All my face needs is some light to show my beautiful facial colors and shining skin, while yours will look like the typical curry's would brown and not shining. I advice you to use photoshop though:
View attachment 19151
Over for you.
U turn pink when u run rainbow face ass boi. I will put a chain on ur 5 foot 10 twerp parrot 🦜 off brand topher grace and feed u to my street dogs.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
mojopin

mojopin

Villain
lol at the ratings in this thread, 7 PSL what joke is this lol, guy is just a tad bit above average
Nah he got a 7/10 normie rating for his side profile which is about right.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
nothing/10 non existent/10 invisible/10 hate to agree with u but this guy doesnt even exist,
Haha post current pics. U know that haircut failoed me based off what others said
It's still over dude and you know it. There is no difference. Anyways lets stop this ok? I actually start feeling bad for you now but the thing is i only started going personal with you after you wrote: " I will bully tf out your ass little boi. "

Phad

Phad

JATT
It's still over dude and you know it. There is no difference. Anyways lets stop this ok? I actually start feeling bad for you now but the thing is i only started going personal with you after you wrote: " I will bully tf out your ass little boi. "
That’s one faggit who quoted u. Just like how there’s one only 1 person who liked my post about u being good looking. Post new pics? Ohh wait u won’t u little angle frauding faggit, u arnt even worth killing nvm.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
That’s one faggit who quoted u. Just like how there’s one only 1 person who liked my post about u being good looking. Post new pics? Ohh wait u won’t u little angle frauding faggit, u arnt even worth killing nvm.
Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:
I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.

Phad

Phad

JATT
Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:
I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.
U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber. And I do “have angles like yours” faggit

Attachments

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber.
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Name copy cel
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.
Shut up dude. You're the biggest loser on this site

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

BRB no eyebrows, mild upper eyelid exposure, no lips, bulbous nose. You're a 4/10.

Phad

Phad

JATT
I hope u enjoyed being entertained, I needed to do something at the gym between sets. Like this for further content

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

You dont look very scandinavian tbh

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
He's so deluded. :feelskek: At least @StudyHacks had a reason to feel the way he did.

Congrats, you mog a truecel. You still aren't good looking though.
Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.
I see model-tier guys on the regular, if I saw you in the streets you wouldn't stand out at all. Yes, you look better than me but that's easy to do. Everyone on the planet looks better than me.

Phad

Phad

JATT
Post a profile pic and a head on pic. Then we can decide how easy your life is

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Post a profile pic and a head on pic. Then we can decide how easy your life is
He wont because we will see his subhumananity

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.
Skin color is cope, it's all about face. Your face is below average. Deal with it. At least you mog me, dude. I don't mog anyone.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
>no eyebrows
>mild upper eyelid exposure
>bulbous nose
>no lips
>thinks he's a male model.

Cage.GIF x500
Ye my harmony saves all those flaws and the result is still great

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Does it? You haven't posted a picture facing the camera. We won't know until you do. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.
Stop coping. Your no male model

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.
Ye im below avg lmao lets say thats the case

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site
im picking on him?

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site
In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.
Yeah exactly

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

Thank you for the nice words brother. It's much appreciated. :heart:

Phad

Phad

JATT
Don’t compare arceus to this faggit. Arceus could at least back it up with a decent face and harmony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zeus Ratings 2
DarknLost Ratings 3
A Ratings 1