Rate me

Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:
I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.
U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber. And I do “have angles like yours” faggit

Attachments

Sc22

Elementalist
U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber.
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.

Nibba

Resurrected
Name copy cel
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.
Shut up dude. You're the biggest loser on this site

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:
I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.
BRB no eyebrows, mild upper eyelid exposure, no lips, bulbous nose. You're a 4/10.

I hope u enjoyed being entertained, I needed to do something at the gym between sets. Like this for further content

Sc22

Elementalist
He's so deluded. :feelskek: At least @StudyHacks had a reason to feel the way he did.

Congrats, you mog a truecel. You still aren't good looking though.
Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.

TRUE_CEL

Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.
I see model-tier guys on the regular, if I saw you in the streets you wouldn't stand out at all. Yes, you look better than me but that's easy to do. Everyone on the planet looks better than me.

Post a profile pic and a head on pic. Then we can decide how easy your life is

Sc22

Elementalist
You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.

TRUE_CEL

You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.
Skin color is cope, it's all about face. Your face is below average. Deal with it. At least you mog me, dude. I don't mog anyone.

Sc22

Elementalist
Does it? You haven't posted a picture facing the camera. We won't know until you do. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.

TRUE_CEL

Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.
Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.

Sc22

Elementalist
Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.
Ye im below avg lmao lets say thats the case

Nibba

Resurrected
You are jealous of my nose arent you true cel?
View attachment 19166
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site

Alarico8

Elementalist
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site
In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.

Nibba

Resurrected
In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.
Yeah exactly

Nibba

Resurrected
Thank you for the nice words brother. It's much appreciated. :heart:
You're welcome bro. I know we had our fights but from my end it was just banter I tend to get carried away tho cuz autism

TRUE_CEL

You're welcome bro. I know we had our fights but from my end it was just banter I tend to get carried away tho cuz autism
Honestly, I'm kind of autistic myself because sometimes I have trouble distinguishing banter from seriousness online, since you can't always be sure with text. Either way, it's in the past haha and I know you're a cool guy. I was to blame also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)