youngnibba4

Iron
FB IMG 15497325104066162

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
7/10 irl without height

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Are you Afghan? It's a bad picture, we can't really rate you. Post one where you are facing the camera.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Bhaijaan, we need a front pic too.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Gengar
If you're rich and over 6 foot, chances are high for you to become a JB slayer

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Deleted member 656
I'm not afghan but I'm 5'10 right now

jfl what even are these ratings
this site is a joke no objective ratings ever trust me i know, this is R/rateme

• +1
Reactions: Wool
this site is a joke no objective ratings ever trust me i know, this is R/rateme
ratings have gone down hill fast recently ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Deleted member 656
Fuck u mean. Gtfo ur house
your ratings are wack. they don't mean shit. No point ratings others when you are doing them 0 favours

post a good frontal pic
@Phad you rated me below avg your ratings are not objective and you are not doing this site any favours as @Wool said. Just stop rating.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
This picture is 2 years old btw, I have a recent one wait

your ratings are wack. they don't mean shit. No point ratings others when you are doing them 0 favours

post a good frontal pic
His psl would be 5. What would u rate him psl wise

@Phad you rated me below avg your ratings are not objective and you are not doing this site any favours as @Wool said. Just stop rating.
I never even rated u faggit. I just straight bullied your ass cuz ur a narcy faggit. Ur barely above average thanks to ur accentuated mandible

• +1
I never even rated u faggit. I just straight bullied your ass cuz ur a narcy faggit. Ur barely above average thanks to ur accentuated mandible
"barely above average" just stop rating please. Stop rating right now. Have u seen average ppl outside?

FB IMG 15497342165778554
That picture was 2 years old, I took this a week ago. Have grown quite a lot of hair lately

"barely above average" just stop rating please. Stop rating right now. Have u seen average ppl outside?
Youre the worst rater on this site jfl

Lmao. U think ur a mm. Stop ?. IN fact everybody who thinks this narcy faggit is a mm like this post

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Youre the worst rater on this site jfl
you are rating me below average too or average i dont remember i mean people like you should not be rating you are not being objective you just go from your feelings "i dont like this person i give him low rating" this is not objective

Lmao. U think ur a mm. Stop ?. IN fact everybody who thinks this narcy faggit is a mm like this post
Usually people like my posts pretty quickly. @Sc22. And besides if ur gl u wouldn’t need to argue. Ur life would be happy and u would just brush it off, but u ain’t little boi

you are rating me below average too or average i dont remember i mean people like you should not be rating you are not being objective you just go from your feelings "i dont like this person i give him low rating" this is not objective
No i remember putting you in the slightly attractive category 4.5-4.8. Youre completely right in that i dont like you though. Your ratings have been bad. You give people who mog you low ratings which i pointed out

Usually people like my posts pretty quickly. @Sc22. And besides if ur gl u wouldn’t need to argue. Ur life would be happy and u would just brush it off, but u ain’t little boi
I like arguing brah
No i remember putting you in the slightly attractive category 4.5-4.8. Youre completely right in that i dont like you though. Your ratings have been bad. You give people who mog you low ratings which i pointed out
Yeah so "slightly attractive" this is false this is why you can not be trusted too

I like arguing brah:incel::incel::incel:

Yeah so "slightly attractive" this is false this is why you can not be trusted too
U don’t like arguing. U hate being wrong and knowing that what u once believed is . U can’t see others people’s prespective that’s why u will fail in life :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

• +1
U don’t like arguing. U hate being wrong and knowing that what u once believed is . U can’t see others people’s prespective that’s why u will fail in life :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
You fail in life with your hair covering your entire forehead u are total incel. Also i can see other people perspective if they make sense but they dont make sense and i have high IQ so i understand you guys rate me low because you dont like my narcy personality. It doesnt mean anything your ratings because of this since its not objective.

I like arguing brah

Explain your reasoning for why you are very attractive

• +1
You fail in life with your hair covering your entire forehead u are total incel. Also i can see other people perspective if they make sense but they dont make sense and i have high IQ so i understand you guys rate me low because you dont like my narcy personality. It doesnt mean anything your ratings because of this since its not objective.
Guys I reated this thread to rate me so please stop arguing

Stop arguing guys!

• +1
Reactions: Quik

Stfu faggit. People like u are the village bitch. I will bully tf out your ass little boi. I’m usually a modest and humble person but your ass going to far knowing damn well your wrong. Keep on posting shit like this and keep on getting disrespected.

Attachments

• 49FA8A9D-DE0C-499A-B025-37126C0213BE.jpeg
    49FA8A9D-DE0C-499A-B025-37126C0213BE.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • +1
Stfu faggit. People like u we the village bitch. I will bully tf out your ass little boi. I’m usually a modest and humble person but your ass going to far knowing damn well your wrong. Keep on posting shit like this and keep on getting disrespected.
Dude you'd be my bitch lol gtfo little rat. You wouldn't stand a chance to my athletic mesomorph agile and flexible body my punch will reach you in 0.0001 second and you will be on your way to the hospital. Shut your mouth. Bad face, bad body, bad everything, stop embarassing yourself.

Dude you'd be my bitch lol gtfo little rat. You wouldn't stand a chance to my athletic mesomorph agile and flexible body my punch will reach you in 0.0001 second and you will be on your way to the hospital. Shut your mouth. Bad face, bad body, bad everything, stop embarassing yourself.
No pics buddy boyo. Take any light and angle. Use photoshop go ahead I know ur parrot face ass needs it

• +1
No pics buddy boyo. Take any light and angle. Use photoshop go ahead I know ur parrot face ass needs it
All my face needs is some light to show my beautiful facial colors and shining skin, while yours will look like the typical curry's would brown and not shining. I advice you to use photoshop though:
Bowl

Over for you.

@StudyHacks did it better.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 701, Phad and 1 other person
lol at the ratings in this thread, 7 PSL what joke is this lol, guy is just a tad bit above average

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656