Rate me

All my face needs is some light to show my beautiful facial colors and shining skin, while yours will look like the typical curry's would brown and not shining. I advice you to use photoshop though:
View attachment 19151
Over for you.
U turn pink when u run rainbow face ass boi. I will put a chain on ur 5 foot 10 twerp parrot ? off brand topher grace and feed u to my street dogs.

lol at the ratings in this thread, 7 PSL what joke is this lol, guy is just a tad bit above average
What would you rate this curry guy?

Attachments

• FB155E5D-516D-4C3D-B46F-1FB191263E04.jpeg
    FB155E5D-516D-4C3D-B46F-1FB191263E04.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 4D693A93-A008-4878-8B26-DC57022CBFA8.jpeg
    4D693A93-A008-4878-8B26-DC57022CBFA8.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 9F9A4D72-BA47-432C-8258-9E0C7A8A5AC4.jpeg
    9F9A4D72-BA47-432C-8258-9E0C7A8A5AC4.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 611
lol at the ratings in this thread, 7 PSL what joke is this lol, guy is just a tad bit above average
Nah he got a 7/10 normie rating for his side profile which is about right.

nothing/10 non existent/10 invisible/10 hate to agree with u but this guy doesnt even exist,
Haha post current pics. U know that haircut failoed me based off what others said
It's still over dude and you know it. There is no difference. Anyways lets stop this ok? I actually start feeling bad for you now but the thing is i only started going personal with you after you wrote: " I will bully tf out your ass little boi. "

It's still over dude and you know it. There is no difference. Anyways lets stop this ok? I actually start feeling bad for you now but the thing is i only started going personal with you after you wrote: " I will bully tf out your ass little boi. "
That’s one faggit who quoted u. Just like how there’s one only 1 person who liked my post about u being good looking. Post new pics? Ohh wait u won’t u little angle frauding faggit, u arnt even worth killing nvm.

That’s one faggit who quoted u. Just like how there’s one only 1 person who liked my post about u being good looking. Post new pics? Ohh wait u won’t u little angle frauding faggit, u arnt even worth killing nvm.
Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:

I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
Make an angle as good as this, bet you have no angles like this, also it's not even angle frauded just showing of my nice jawline and bones:

I mog you into oblivion, you are a shit skin and i'm mediterranean master race over for you.

:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 206
20190209 104239
FB IMG 15497342165778554

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444, mojopin and 3 others

U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber. And I do “have angles like yours” faggit

Attachments

• 42380082-4192-44DF-8A76-3E7B2D4553D4.jpeg
    42380082-4192-44DF-8A76-3E7B2D4553D4.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 28
@Sc22 you look like Pepe plz rope

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
U arnt mediterraean, ur skin is pasty af, it looks like heated rubber.
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.

Name copy cel
I'm actually mixed with scandinavian and mediterranean genes. Anyways 50% mediterranean rest from the north and my skin glows unlike your curry skin so stop coping srs.
Shut up dude. You're the biggest loser on this site

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, Phad and 2 others

BRB no eyebrows, mild upper eyelid exposure, no lips, bulbous nose. You're a 4/10.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, Kenma and 3 others
I hope u enjoyed being entertained, I needed to do something at the gym between sets. Like this for further content

• +1
Reactions: Quik
You dont look very scandinavian tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Phad and 1 other person
He's so deluded. :feelskek: At least @StudyHacks had a reason to feel the way he did.

Congrats, you mog a truecel. You still aren't good looking though.
Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.

Dude you know how good i look you just don't want to admit it. Your life would be on easy mode as me. You would go out right now and show of this face and you would be filled with confidence. You know it.
I see model-tier guys on the regular, if I saw you in the streets you wouldn't stand out at all. Yes, you look better than me but that's easy to do. Everyone on the planet looks better than me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Post a profile pic and a head on pic. Then we can decide how easy your life is

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Post a profile pic and a head on pic. Then we can decide how easy your life is

He wont because we will see his subhumananity

You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.

You guys are trolling, some people say curry to me also there is just no way i will believe anything you say lmao. Also consider i have tanned skin there as that pic is from the summer. Total mediterranean exotic look.
Skin color is cope, it's all about face. Your face is below average. Deal with it. At least you mog me, dude. I don't mog anyone.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Skin color is cope, it's all about face. Your face is below average. Deal with it. At least you mog me, dude. I don't mog anyone.
Below average
Giphy 2

>no eyebrows
>mild upper eyelid exposure
>bulbous nose
>no lips
>thinks he's a male model.

Cage.GIF x500
Ye my harmony saves all those flaws and the result is still great

Ye my harmony saves all those flaws and the result is still great
Does it? You haven't posted a picture facing the camera. We won't know until you do. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and androidcel
Does it? You haven't posted a picture facing the camera. We won't know until you do. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Also only nose is slight flaw and only on pics, eyebrows are thick and it's minimal upper eyelid exposure so just 1 flaw actually of those u mentioned over for u. IRL in motion nose wont be spotted unless deformed like your nose.

Stop coping. Your no male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Of course it's over for me, that's been well-established. But you do not have "thick" eyebrows. They're way too sparse. I'm not being a dick here, you just aren't average, let alone above average. I'm saving you from embarrassing moments IRL. If you were good looking, I'd admit it instantly, just like how I admit I'm a truecel.
Ye im below avg lmao lets say thats the case

You are jealous of my nose arent you true cel?
View attachment 19166
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
@TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. The fact you're picking on him for no reason shows you're a loser dude. You. Are. A. Loser. You try to copy arcbrah and HE isn't even cool. You're the second biggest joke on this site
im picking on him?

In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
In a way it's worse that he isn't an actual narcy and is just doing it to troll. Means he understands what he's doing and does it anyway.
Yeah exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thank you for the nice words brother. It's much appreciated. :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
Don’t compare arceus to this faggit. Arceus could at least back it up with a decent face and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and dogtown