Rate me

It's alot slimmer than it apparently looks in this picture, damn
It's not because it's slim, but because it looks so upturned. Maybe it's just me. @Alarico8 thoughts?

Thank you for the nice words brother. It's much appreciated. :heart:
You're welcome bro. I know we had our fights but from my end it was just banter I tend to get carried away tho cuz autism

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
:no:
It's not because it's slim, but because it looks so upturned. Maybe it's just me. @Alarico8 thoughts?
Can't really do anything about that now ?

It looks unnaturally upturned. Looks like larp to me too.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Gengar
It looks unnaturally upturned. Looks like larp to me too.[/QUOT Its natural, trust me. I never had any surgeries done. It's just how it turned out to be.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656

Well yeah, you'd be an idiot if you'd paid for surgery to get a flaw like that

• +1
You're welcome bro. I know we had our fights but from my end it was just banter I tend to get carried away tho cuz autism
Honestly, I'm kind of autistic myself because sometimes I have trouble distinguishing banter from seriousness online, since you can't always be sure with text. Either way, it's in the past haha and I know you're a cool guy. I was to blame also.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
I see model-tier guys on the regular, if I saw you in the streets you wouldn't stand out at all. Yes, you look better than me but that's easy to do. Everyone on the planet looks better than me.

Not Me <3

• +1
Curry = over
Go for Indian women you cunt