Rate Mediterranean coloring

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
cb0885dea6097289630a91232eb528e5.jpg

Would he look the best with blue or with green eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
everyone looks better with lighter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Yeah but which color would look the best on him?
If you have green eyes that's very good, and it's the rarest eye color to have so you are unique. But the lighter you go, the better you look. So blue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Blue > green

• +1
I've always thought that green eyes looked better with dark hair, blue with light.

• +1
Chigau!

Best combo is black hair & blue eyes, god tier desu

• +1
I've always thought that green eyes looked better with dark hair, blue with light.
It's actually the opposite for contrast.
I actually think the guy would look the best with light grey eyes since he has darkish skin and hair

• +1
If you have green eyes that's very good, and it's the rarest eye color to have so you are unique. But the lighter you go, the better you look. So blue.
I work with a guy that is med (i think. He has olive skin) and has light amber eyes. Looks real good on him tbh

• +1
Blue eyes are for Yajuuj and Majuuj.

• +1
I work with a guy that is med (i think. He has olive skin) and has light amber eyes. Looks real good on him tbh
Thing is: anything other than hazel eyes (who are mostly green and have not a lot of brown) and lighter makes your eyes look black for most part of the day, unless you are getting direct sunlight to your face. Amber/honey/chestnut whatever those brown eyes are called, they all look the same: black.

Eyecolors

You have to be 14 and and above to have "light" eyes. Anything else looks black.

• +1
Thing is: anything other than hazel eyes (who are mostly green and have not a lot of brown) and lighter makes your eyes look black for most part of the day, unless you are getting direct sunlight to your face. Amber/honey/chestnut whatever those brown eyes are called, they all look the same: black.

View attachment 498
You have to be 14 and and above to have "light" eyes. Anything else looks black.
I'm not good with colors. He has 14 so whatever color that is

• +1
hazel > green > blue > brown > black

• +1