Terran
Prathamesh Maulingkar
India

Competitors from other countries https://www.mistersupranational.com/2018/

Whats up with France

Frauding hard in first picture, high tier normie In motion

• +1
Reactions: Autist

Jesus christ, most of them aren't even that GL tbh.

Who allowed these men to compete
France
Suriname
Canada
Malta
Ireland2
Venezuela

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and dogtown
4 isnt a chad lite, he is frauding hard.
His face shape is extremely feminine.
Good eyebrows, good lips, normal nose. He's definitely Chad-lite. Face shape only matters for Chads.

This one kinda looks like Giga-chad
Good eyebrows, good lips, normal nose. He's definitely Chad-lite. Face shape only matters for Chads.
Only good thing about his face is his eye area.
His lips are too narrow in relation to his nose, IIRC the ideal lip to nose ratio is 1.5:1 or 1.618:1, whereas his is closer to 1:1

beard = automatically mogged by a clean shaven chad

• +1
Reactions: Autist
tbh, barely any of them can pull off the clean shaven look.
if you need to rely on facial hair you're an ogre

beard = automatically mogged by a clean shaven chad

My Chadullah friend has a beard but he mogs every clean-shaven male I have seen (which included Giga Chads). He looks better clean-shaven, though, but he's sunnahmaxxed. Also sports a buzz cut.

My Chadullah friend has a beard but he mogs every clean-shaven male I have seen (which included Giga Chads). He looks better clean-shaven, though, but he's sunnahmaxxed. Also sports a buzz cut.
obviously there are exceptions, but he'd get mogged by a clean shaven chad easily

obviously there are exceptions, but he'd get mogged by a clean shaven chad easily
You are talking about the Chaddu-lite in the OP? I agree. I'd say VST mogs him into oblivion.

You are talking about the Chaddu-lite in the OP? I agree. I'd say VST mogs him into oblivion.
im talking in general, a clean shaven chad will always look better than a chad with the beard, why? because you can see the definition better, looks more chiseled without a beard

im talking in general, a clean shaven chad will always look better than a chad with the beard, why? because you can see the definition better, looks more chiseled without a beard

I agree. Most guys reach Chad-lite level because of beard-frauding, lol. I look like shit with a beard. I grew a proper beard at 17, JFL at currygenes.