Rate my $1700 coping station

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
IMG_1660.JPG

I spent most of summer here ngl. I just got the monitor 2 weeks ago, but have to stay in fucking india for 2 weeks before using it again :feelscry:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and wristcel
amazing but why are u playing memeverwatch

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 2205
amazing but why are u playing memeverwatch
am weeb.
It's sucks ass on 21:9. Usually I just play with the black bars because it zooms in if I play on this setting.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm trying to sell mine

How much did the monitor cost?

How much did the monitor cost?
It's on sale for $400 and ends today. I could've saved $200 with the PC too if I waited another year to buy it

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
Add me on fortnite bro

I talk as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
IMG_1660.JPG

I spent most of summer here ngl. I just got the monitor 2 weeks ago, but have to stay in fucking india for 2 weeks before using it again :feelscry:
mogs mine. nigga even got the keypad thingy with the thumbstick.

That's my friend's. It's honestly pointless ngl

I don't play fortnite normie:feelsree:
does seem pretty pointless and just takes up space. pretty sure strafing and movement in fps game is better with keyboard anyway or at least most of them

• +1
  • +1
Really nice but stop playing this ffs. If you are going for this life atleast be sure to play a game where pro are really payed and on a real pro scene.

• +1
does seem pretty pointless and just takes up space. pretty sure strafing and movement in fps game is better with keyboard anyway or at least most of them
Yeah. If you ever want to save space just upgrade to a 60%. I'm actually getting the Anne pro 2 and stoked.

Really nice but stop playing this ffs. If you are going for this life atleast be sure to play a game where pro are really payed and on a real pro scene.
I'm in high school lol. Can't afford surgeries yet.
And you can't be social maxxing all the time. This just replaces what used to be anime watching time.
Pro gaming is a meme. They literally have 7000 hours and play almost 24/7. The only thing I'm competitive in is rocket league with 2000 hours, and I've competed in some local tournaments.

Yeah. If you ever want to save space just upgrade to a 60%. I'm actually getting the Anne pro 2 and stoked.
i would probably get a full keyboard instead, i miss having a numpad. i want a new keyboard now that you mention it but i really don't need one, i should get a new chair or gpu, but i think gpu prices are still fucked up. i probably will end up getting a cheap square monitor from 2007 because having 2 monitors is hella useful and i miss it. but for once in my life i feel like saving my bux and not spending it on upgrading le battlestation

• +1
i would probably get a full keyboard instead, i miss having a numpad. i want a new keyboard now that you mention it but i really don't need one, i should get a new chair or gpu, but i think gpu prices are still fucked up. i probably will end up getting a cheap square monitor from 2007 because having 2 monitors is hella useful and i miss it. but for once in my life i feel like saving my bux and not spending it on upgrading le battlestation
GPU prices are the bset they've ever been tbh. They were fucked up last year, but the proces are really good rn. I never use the numbpad or arrow keys, and I play on lowish sensitivity, so I need a smaller keyboard.

I'm in high school lol. Can't afford surgeries yet.
And you can't be social maxxing all the time. This just replaces what used to be anime watching time.
Pro gaming is a meme. They literally have 7000 hours and play almost 24/7. The only thing I'm competitive in is rocket league with 2000 hours, and I've competed in some local tournaments.
I mean I have nothing to say because I have also 2000h on cs BUT
You can always socialmaxx even alone. Practice guitar, piano will be useful in social circle. I mean there is definitely better than playing video games, learn something you can show irl or idk, but I can't completely stop playing too my friend :/

• +1
No coping station for your face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2205
I mean I have nothing to say because I have also 2000h on cs BUT
You can always socialmaxx even alone. Practice guitar, piano will be useful in social circle. I mean there is definitely better than playing video games, learn something you can show irl or idk, but I can't completely stop playing too my friend :/
I'm already social maxxed so I'm fine.I have 2 friend groups that I hang out with and then my track friends (Lots of girls they don't seperate us)

I'm already social maxxed so I'm fine.I have 2 friend groups that I hang out with and then my track friends (Lots of girls they don't seperate us)
Good to hear that my friend!

Mirin your station ngl

That's my friend's. It's honestly pointless ngl

I don't play fortnite normie:feelsree:
download fortnite nigga. lets all play it and join peoples groups and talk shit