Rate my 5 month lifting transformation

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and nattycel
Your body is 2,5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'm gonna be honest with you here, 2/10 to 3/10. Still don't even remotely look like you lift weights.
Definitely an improvement though.

Don't stop lifting, you're gonna make it brah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1464, IWantToMax and 2 others
Your body looks quite odd honestly, like the stomach in particular the rest may just be the way you are posing. Keep lifting and get rid off that stomach fat and work on building abs.

You legit looked better before.

Your body looks like there's something deformed about it now. Prior to your gymcelling, it just looked like a normie type body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Time Travel

Your body looks like there's something deformed about it now. Prior to your gymcelling, it just looked like a normie type body.
Maybe its my posture

I’d work on losing your stomach and hip fat. Incorporate some HIIT and eat at a deficit for a bit.

Thanks honesty is very important. How many months would it take to improve?
I'm gonna be honest with you here, 2/10 to 3/10. Still don't even remotely look like you lift weights.
Definitely an improvement though.

Don't stop lifting, you're gonna make it brah.
I’d work on losing your stomach and hip fat. Incorporate some HIIT and eat at a deficit for a bit.
I look much better in bear mode due to loose skin tho

That's what happens when you aren't active since a kid,you get a deformed body and now you have to work 10x harder to fix it. 2/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax, kobecel and 3 others
keep lifting but you will never get a v taper or sth

you cant change your proportions since you cant change bones

Might be my posture,hmmm

Maybe its my posture

Right this is gonna sound harsh, but you need it.

Stop fucking bulking right now. You were fat before, you're even fatter now, and continue down this road and you'll be an even bigger bloated subhuman that will take 6+ months to correct.

You need to cut at a fairly decent deficit for 3+ months.

That's what happens when you aren't active since a kid,you get a deformed body and now you have to work 10x harder to fix it. 2/10
Yes sadly. Its good im fixing it atleast tho :(

How long will it take?
keep lifting but you will never get a v taper or sth

you cant change your proportions since you cant change bones
I will, and im ok with that tbh

Thanks honesty is very important. How many months would it take to improve?

I look much better in bear mode due to loose skin tho
I'd cut right now honestly. Yes you'll be skinny but that's better than skinny fat. From there you can go ahead and bulk.

Not really sure how long it would take naturally, depends on diet and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Right this is gonna sound harsh, but you need it.

Stop fucking bulking right now. You were fat before, you're even fatter now, and continue down this road and you'll be an even bigger bloated subhuman that will take 6+ months to correct.

You need to cut at a fairly decent deficit for 3+ months.
Im not really struggling with women imo, prob cause im in mostly womans school. but Id say my body fst is 20-25 percent atm and should cut for summer, I agree with you there
I'd cut right now honestly. Yes you'll be skinny but that's better than skinny fat. From there you can go ahead and bulk.

Not really sure how long it would take naturally, depends on diet and genetics.
But I bulked for these 5months tho, that woulf just place me right to square one right?
Also anyone asking my hip bones are huge, its mostly bones which cant be fixed

Im not really struggling with women imo, prob cause im in mostly womans school. but Id say my body fst is 20-25 percent atm and should cut for summer, I agree with you there

Boyo we've been over this before. You're a virgin who has been one one date in his life (as of last months update anyway), you clearly are struggling with women and it's a gigacope to think otherwise.

You need to cut right now. Failure to do so will mean you'll lose even more PSL points - and trust me, you don't have the luxury of being able to lose any.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes sadly. Its good im fixing it atleast tho :(

How long will it take?

I will, and im ok with that tbh
2-3 months,start sprinting and running

Good transformation.

Remember it's all about being better than what you were yesterday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mitodrake, diggbicc, IWantToMax and 2 others
But I bulked for these 5months tho, that woulf just place me right to square one right?
Also anyone asking my hip bones are huge, its mostly bones which cant be fixed

No if you do it right you should keep all the muscle you've gained and get significantly leaner then your before pic. You really don't have much muscle plus you're a new lifter which means you shouldn't be losing any real muscle cutting to ~12% unless your testosterone levels are fucked or you do it all wrong.

Boyo we've been over this before. You're a virgin who has been one one date in his life (as of last months update anyway), you clearly are struggling with women and it's a gigacope to think otherwise.

You need to cut right now. Failure to do so will mean you'll lose even more PSL points - and trust me, you don't have the luxury of being able to lose any.
Ok man, thanks! Actually a girl developed a crush on me so I might give an update on that altrough not sure why me. Glad you help

2-3 months,start sprinting and running
Thanks, thought it was about that. With newbie gains I can make pretty good progress!

shitty progres for 5 months. Get your test leves checked

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

What is wrong with your lower torso

No offense but that's fucking true.

ur training and/or diet is very suboptimal, if this is your 5 months progress.

ah, not bad you guys here mostly started at twinks (no offense I would have loved to start at twink size) Good progress, I would still cut tbh, you seem slightly puffy, you're leaner then me for sure, Its gonna be a LONG road natty, starting from a fat cunt down and while cutting is a long road, you gotta watch ur macros closely. If your taller its gonna take longer, alot of people on here think it takes a few years to build a good body witch is far from the truth.

to build muscle you need to be in a calorie surplus (this can be avoided cuz of beginner gainz u can make SOME gainz even on a cut) this doesnt last forever, maybe a year MAX. then after ur not gonna improve much present wise. You just gotta cut till ur very low BF you WILL look like shit but thats the best way

lmaaao i keep seeing your pics didnt know it was you
very good progress for 5months tbh, admittedly you still look kinda fucked ngl which is why people are callign your progress shit but doubt youre going to change it anytime soon your structure is just fucked im sry. you defo gained more than most ppl i see in the gym do though, ton more lean mass, try blocking out your stomach and shit below your ribcage (not evne the same thing for you boyo) with your hand for a bit youre near a good transformation pics tbh, angles and lightning always come into play but id say you could actually look kinda buff rn with clothes on. not made for the beach but ey its something, bulk isnt doing your below-ribcage situation any favors but its always tradeoff, more upper body mass compensates for it leaves you at a plus tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
No, his frame is not good, but it isn't horrible. he just has a lot of wait around stomach waist (hormonal inbalance, high estrogen?) imo
Need to optimise diet and hop on a good program and you can get a good physique within 2 years (if ur disciplined enough), which's I think a fair time-frame.
I personally had great results with David Laids 6/7 days DUP program and I come from a similar background as you do (very fat, high estrogen looking physique, weak, lots of face fat, lots of loose skin etc.) try that program im srs

lmaaao i keep seeing your pics didnt know it was you
very good progress for 5months tbh, admittedly you still look kinda fucked ngl which is why people are callign your progress shit but doubt youre going to change it anytime soon your structure is just fucked im sry. you defo gained more than most ppl i see in the gym do though, ton more lean mass, try blocking out your stomach and shit below your ribcage (not evne the same thing for you boyo) with your hand for a bit youre near a good transformation pics tbh, angles and lightning always come into play but id say you could actually look kinda buff rn with clothes on. not made for the beach but ey its something, bulk isnt doing your below-ribcage situation any favors but its always tradeoff, more upper body mass compensates for it leaves you at a plus tbh

Thanks man, made my day! So keep lifting? And yes my hips are bad but id agree I look good in clothes as women notice. What would you say going below ribcage some fat but adding upper body the mass, is that good or bad?
No, his frame is not good, but it isn't horrible. he just has a lot of wait around stomach waist (hormonal inbalance, high estrogen?) imo
Need to optimise diet and hop on a good program and you can get a good physique within 2 years (if ur disciplined enough), which's I think a fair time-frame.
I personally had great results with David Laids 6/7 days DUP program and I come from a similar background as you do (very fat, high estrogen looking physique, weak, lots of face fat, lots of loose skin etc.) try that program im srs
Actually its my large hips, not really fat I think. Sadly that counts into frame ;(

Atm Im doing westside for skinny bastards which is fun

Thanks man, made my day! So keep lifting? And yes my hips are bad but id agree I look good in clothes as women notice. What would you say going below ribcage some fat but adding upper body the mass, is that good or bad?
always keep lifting bro its about what you eat
deficit or surplus it depends on you and your expierences tbh. if you think a cut would help you get rid of the belly thing (which i doubt though it will probably help) id say deficit f sure, its your no1 flaw. if you think it doesnt, keep a slight caloric surplus, lean bulk till eternity, get more mass go fridge mode get an upperbody to compensate for it while minimizing extra bodyfat (keep it a slight surplus no dirty bulk shit).

probably a hormonal thing too like the other guy said, time to inject maybe?

You need to get that body fat down to 15% max and then start concentrating on working your side muscles in order to get a more tapered look. You have too much fat on the hips and when you suck your stomach in like that it looks weird, like an hourglass figure. Incorporate exercises to work on your obliques and side abs.

Basically the most common mistake people make when bulking up with weights is that they concentrate almost solely on the "glamour" muscles (pecs, biceps, shoulders etc) and neglect their core. When I'm in the gym I can spot the core-neglectors a mile away. There's something incoherent and incomplete about their physique, despite the large pecs and biceps.

Honestly at this stage I would even forget about heavy lifting for a while. Work on your body fat and your core and give yourself a solid foundation on which to build the glamour muscles. Do lots of planks along with their many variations. Try and row for a half hour a day if your gym has one. This will work almost all of your muscles together and has a great toning effect. Do lots of pull-ups (all hand positions) and dips. Do loads of push-ups.

And most of all, do all of your reps SLOWLY. When you do reps slowly not only are you getting a much better workout with the same weight, but you're also concentrating on both directions of each rep which is ESSENTIAL for proper muscle development.

The above core strengthening exercises will improve your physique much more than whatever you're doing now. Pull-ups in particular will get you a huge back & shoulders and work out your biceps better than curls.

I can see you put a lot of effort into it. I can see the change.
You're very unlucky with genes though. You have a hourglass shaped body, even more so than I do.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and FatmanO
This is what I would personally do, if I were you, to get rid of fat asap, tighten loose skin and get a masculine looking body:

- Eat high protein, low fat, high carb diet at 90% of your caloric maintenance levels
- Go to the gym 5-6 times a week, doing a program that heavily prioritizes compound lifts with medium to high volume, with moderate-low amount of accessory excercises. Use free weights and high range-of-motion as much as possible, since you are fairly tall and have long limbs.
- Eat lots of fruits and greens and drink 3-4 liters of water every day
- Sleep a lot, get melatonin if you have problems sleeping, also try to get a consistent schedule
- Don't really need to do cardio, keep to your 5-6 days a week gym where you give your everything and prioritise strength, while having good overall workload volume implemented in program
- Start supplementing with 2g of Acetyl Carnitine daily (more bioavailable version of usual carnitine everyone's drinking), crosses brain-blood barrier unlike regular carnitin, increases your energy levels and your fat loss noticeably

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You can change discipline, not genetics :( Im putting in the work tho!
I can see you put a lot of effort into it. I can see the change.
You're very unlucky with genes though. You have a hourglass shaped body, even more so than I do.
I do almost all of these except supplements and fitness 4 times a week. Probably just gotta keep lifting to fix that skinny fat look by adding muscle
This is what I would personally do to get rid of fat asap, tighten loose skin and get a masculine looking body:

- Eat high protein, low fat, high carb diet at 90% of your caloric maintenance levels
- Go to the gym 5-6 times a week, doing a program that heavily prioritizes compound lifts with medium to high volume, with moderate-low amount of accessory excercises. Use free weights and high range-of-motion as much as possible, since you are fairly tall and have long limbs.
- Eat lots of fruits and greens and drink 3-4 liters of water every day
- Sleep a lot, get melatonin if you have problems sleeping, also try to get a consistent schedule
- Don't really need to do cardio, keep to your 5-6 days a week gym where you give your everything and strive to be stronger
- Start supplementing with 2g of Acetyl Carnitine daily (more bioavailable version of usual carnitine everyone's drinking), crosses brain-blood barrier unlike regular carnitin, increases your energy levels and your fat loss noticeably
t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Just suck in air theory

agree, not being active as a kid='s your body doesnt produce igf-1 through the liver giving you that estrogen loose skin look.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO
Not trying to be rude but what is up with your stomach? It's your #1 failo honestly. It's worse then wide hips. get rid of that stomach thing and your body goes up 1.5 points

Not trying to be rude but what is up with your stomach? It's your #1 failo honestly. It's worse then wide hips. get rid of that stomach thing and your body goes up 1.5 points
I lost 70lbs of fat. It left me behind with loose skin really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Jesus christ

Its better than it was I suppose? But what is that protruding belly? You need to get rid of that somehow ASAP

4/10 :feelswhere:

I dont know why you decided to bulk at the gym first. You should have definately cut first, thats done in the kitchen. I'd use a fat burner if I were you. @its.OVER is right for once.

I dont know why you decided to bulk at the gym first. You should have definately cut first, thats done in the kitchen. I'd use a fat burner if I were you. @its.OVER is right for once.
But if I cut id litteraly be anorexic. I wasnt fat I had loose skin...
I was 75kgs and severly underweight at 186cm.... Im 85kgs or 86kg now

Wtf is this guy taking to confidently posting such a pic :feelskek: and he really asked for rating lmao.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Wtf is this guy taking to confidently posting such a pic :feelskek: and he really asked for rating lmao.
Im a low inhib guy what can I say

But if I cut id litteraly be anorexic. I wasnt fat I had loose skin...
I was 75kgs and severly underweight at 186cm.... Im 85kgs or 86kg now

You wouldnt have been anorexic. You were fat at 75Kgs, around 25% bodyfat. It was 75Kgs of fat not muscle. You should have cut. I used to be 75Kgs at the same height and looked nothing like that lol.

Attachments

• 20181128_225351.jpg
    20181128_225351.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
You wouldnt have been anorexic. You were fat at 75Kgs, around 25% bodyfat. It was 75Kgs of fat not muscle. You should have cut. I used to be 75Kgs at the same height and looked nothing like that lol.
U look like a manlet r u lying about ur height

U look like a manlet r u lying about ur height

Lol, I'll measure it one day and show u guys ??

(Okay fine, Im 6' 0.85" but thats getting rounded to 6'1)

Lol, I'll measure it one day and show u guys ??

(Okay fine, Im 6' 0.85" but thats getting rounded to 6'1)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MANLET

I'm 6'2.5 not 6'3