Rate my 5 month lifting transformation

Because your debating 'style' is one of ad hominems and buzzwords. You don't particularly deserve an answer. If you could discuss it like an adult, that'd be one thing - but you've already proven you can't.

Bro tell me if ronaldo would look better or the same if he had a thin neck. Why is it so hard to answer. If it is a rhetorical question, just agree with me and stop the debate ffs.

Hey man, id look better lean, but only If I have more 4-5months of muscle, however I wanted to get big at start, not to be attractive but to go to bear mode.

My face is shit, BUT only in developed countries. Luckily Im slovenian where standards for faces are lower. People said I look better now but back then I was ultra skinny, I probably have to cut very soon tho. I appreciate you being honest and not having defeatist mentality. Imo if I can lose 70lbs in 7months I can do it again!

You'd look better lean right NOW, because most of attractiveness comes from face, and being lean = better face. Everyone looks better lean, at any point.

Plus, as any gymcel will tell you, when you get fat, it increases your fat to muscle gain ratio. When you're fat, for each kilo you put on, you're adding more fat and less muscle than you would if you were lean to begin with. It just makes sense to cut first, for everyone.
Bro tell me if ronaldo would look better or the same if he had a thin neck. Why is it so hard to answer. If it is a rhetorical question, just agree with me and stop the debate ffs.

And if I said no, you would, rather than analyse the points made reasonbly, would scream into your screen 'COPE! COPE!! MUMMY I SAID COPE!!'

So I'll just let you rot.

Big improvement, but you've got really awful fat distribution and bodyfat percentage still. Unfortunately like a few others mentioned this is what happens when you're not active while growing up.

Don't give up though. I'm curious to see how far you've come in a year, and how fixable you are. You seem like you're gonna make it, at least if you start being a little humble and stop being delusional.

Also I rate your physique 2.5/10. From 1/10.

Size alone is worthless. Having decent lean mass and also having low bodyfat is the key. This guy has mediocre lean mass and high bodyfat. That's the problem. What people mean when they say "it's better to be big than skinny" is that 10%bf at 20 BMI is trash compared to 13-14%bf at 23 BMI. This guy has about 25%bf, which is way too high, especially when he's lacking lean mass. His distribution is ridiculous too. Lean mass makes you carry fat better, but there's never an excuse to be higher than 20% bodyfat, ever.

Yes, you're right, he needs to lose that fat. But he needs to do it by eating slightly below maintenance and gymming. There's zero point in losing weight without working out, because then you just lose muscle and fat. There's zero point in gaining weight without working out because then you just gain fat.

No point in quitting workout when losing weight. Why do people suggest this? If you work out consistently while cutting you'll retain far more strength and musclemass than if you just eat less, and end up at a better bodyfat percentage as a result. Caloric deficit + workout = 80% fat 20% muscle loss. Caloric deficit - workout = 50% fat 50% muscle loss, aka pointless. So many skinnyfat idiots fall in this trap. They lose weight, but since it's half and half muscle and fat, their physique doesn't change at all. Pointless. Work out god damnit.

Anyway, if you're more humble, the people giving you shit look like assholes. If your ego is inflated then people giving you shit is justified. Either way, it's ridiculous to claim "it's over for this guy" when he's just been working out for 5 months. Claiming "it's over" s something you only get to do when someone's gymcelled for 5 years but still look like shit.

Id agree with yout points, especially body rating. With the shirt i look 5 or 5.5 really, as loose skin is not noticable

I woudnt havr cut at that point, I was just really skinnyfat. Im mostly with a shirt so I look much better with it

Here are some pics Pics

Hopefully this helps @itsOVER
You'd look better lean right NOW, because most of attractiveness comes from face, and being lean = better face. Everyone looks better lean, at any point.
Actually thats not true cause my chin is recessed (atleast someonr told me that I look better at higher body fat)

Plus, as any gymcel will tell you, when you get fat, it increases your fat to muscle gain ratio. When you're fat, for each kilo you put on, you're adding more fat and less muscle than you would if you were lean to begin with. It just makes sense to cut first, for everyone.

And if I said no, you would, rather than analyse the points made reasonbly, would scream into your screen 'COPE! COPE!! MUMMY I SAID COPE!!'

So I'll just let you rot.

No id accept it first and then id myb do a morph in which id make his neck thinner AND then ask you again about your opinion. If it would be the same id accept it.

Someone needs to morph him with neutral canthal tilt.

In my country Im 60th percentile (atleast what faceandlms said to me) cause Im slovenian and tal

Turkish soaps are popular there right?

Turks are cucking your countries girls jfl its over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Turkish soaps are popular there right?

Turks are cucking your countries girls jfl its over

Lol turks only invaded our country once there not gonna invade a second time

Lol turks only invaded our country once there not gonna invade a second time

They did actually actually lul. The insta pages of turkish actors are full with slovenian women, especially on burak özcivits.

Kek its over. I think i should come zo your country since girls love my phenotype there hehe

No id accept it first and then id myb do a morph in which id make his neck thinner AND then ask you again about your opinion. If it would be the same id accept it.

You've already proven how you respond to disagreement.

In my country Im 60th percentile (atleast what faceandlms said to me) cause Im slovenian and tal

You're not dude, you assign way way way too much weight to being tall (and you're hardly gargantuan levels anyway). Face is the primary, and yours is bad. Your body is also dogshit, but just off face alone there's simply no way you're beyond the 40th percentile, no, I don't care if you were fucking 8 feet tall and wide as a house, your face kills it.

Doesn't look good for 5 months, honestly.

Ur body look like one week gains

And ur stomach is legit weird wtf dafuq digusting sonofabitch
You need to eat more protein and lift harder

U either dont eat enuf protein or u dont lift hard

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Ur body look like one week gains

And ur stomach is legit weird wtf dafuq digusting sonofabitch
You need to eat more protein and lift harder

U either dont eat enuf protein or u dont lift hard
Disagreed not one week but I do eat enough protein. Not sure how to lift more weight as I cant go more otherwise I fail form or reps

Disagreed not one week but I do eat enough protein. Not sure how to lift more weight as I cant go more otherwise I fail form or reps

i know it wont happen but in case youre with women in bed, dont take ur shift off

At least you mog Blaha

At least you mog Blaha
JasonBlaha

Lmao no

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It looks like you just have bad genetics for shoulder to waist ratio. Spend another year working out 5-6 days a week doing PPL split with periods of bulking and cutting

Luckily my chest genetic is good tho, but I agree on that

Luckily my chest genetic is good tho, but I agree on that
noow tht i look back in the pic, it looks like u added some width, gjdm man,

but all that lifting is gunna make ur body look wierd af, roid or rot imo

How did I add width? And thanks!

I cant roid at 18

Nvm thought u meant face

@FatmanO you look pretty decent in your avi. Waay better than the selfie pics

You really think so? Thats my current one on facebook, and I have a bad one on instagram, Im thinking of changing it to this both, what do you think?
Thanks tho, I appreciate it!

Fuck time flies fast. Made great progress

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fuck time flies fast. Made great progress
You have very bad body genetics unfortunately man but kiddos for fighting back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Averagecel
your belly is weird

its loose skin and its old pic, I actually talked with my doctor! Lost 30 kilos and really happy about 2 years ago!

Luckily it has approved since, really happy at my genetics sometimes!
oh didn't know that, congratz boyo, keep it up

• +1
You have the same body as the Beast Titan in Shingeki no kyojin

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 1464
This is like showing a before after face transformation with a mask on.
Show us ur nips brah
Sure bro Ill dm you if you wish :3

• +1
You look bulky maybe you could look like the armored titan now
Show a real pic so we can estimate your progress

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Why does your belly look so weird?

And you maybe look 1 body point better than before.

Op looks way better now fyi

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Biggest framecel I have ever seen Jfl.

It's time for you to bear Tyrone's child in those hips of yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Biggest framecel I have ever seen Jfl.

It's time for you to bear Tyrone's child in those hips of yours.
Post is december 2018, look again lmao. And I am the poster......

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

you gotta take steroids my guy god fricked you over

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

Have you seen new pics? These are from 2018...

Thats why I rebumped, to show what actually happened