Rate my 5'1 gymcel friend

That's incredibly fucked up man. Not sure whether to be outraged or feel bad for you being so insecure you feel the need to do this to your friends :feelscry:
I didnt do shit to him.

Also I am gonna talk to him on Monday and ask him if hes ok, why he deleted his insta etc. I am a friend who is there for him.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5891, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
Lol dude that shit is really fucking sad honestly. I always thought people were larping when they said shit like this but finding out that there are people like you on this forum gives me a new perspective on it. Just wow.
lol do u live in ur basement? my friends do that all the time to me, only reason im invited to parties lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and maxxedfalloutdweller
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and maxxedfalloutdweller
its a mog or be mogged world
Dont be dense jackass, you can mogg a dude thats fine. But putting his instagram on a public forum and than asking psl autist “if hes subhuman??” is another thing. You literally went out of your way to inadvertently cause him harm. But the worst thing about all of this is how fucking retarded you are.
1.you know this person in real life
2.he CLEARLY isnt that attractive but you asked us to rate him as if to say it was hard to tell where he was on the scale.
3.you call him “best friend” even though you said you meet him a week ago.
4. Your “best friend” is borderline suicidal because of his looks but you thought this thread would be a good idea
5.you use incel lingo around him and you EVEN SAID THAT HE MOST LIKELY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE BY HOW YOU TALK.
6. You are going to ask him “what is wrong and why he deleted his instagram” ( acting stupid)

Holy shit dude if this isnt a troll than your are probably one of the most STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE I HAVE MEET ON THE INTERNET. This is like leftist twitter level stupid holy shit honestly cant fathom the shit i just read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9090, Tyronecell and 8 others
Dont be dense jackass, you can mogg a dude thats fine. But putting his instagram on a public forum and than asking psl autist “if hes subhuman??” is another thing. You literally went out of your way to inadvertently cause him harm. But the worst thing about all of this is how fucking retarded you are.
1.you know this person in real life
2.he CLEARLY isnt that attractive but you asked us to rate him as if to say it was hard to tell where he was on the scale.
3.you call him “best friend” even though you said you meet him a week ago.
4. Your “best friend” is borderline suicidal because of his looks but you thought this thread would be a good idea
5.you use incel lingo around him and you EVEN SAID THAT HE MOST LIKELY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE BY HOW YOU TALK.
6. You are going to ask him “what is wrong and why he deleted his instagram” ( acting stupid)
View attachment 677158
Holy shit dude if this isnt a troll than your are probably one of the most STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE I HAVE MEET ON THE INTERNET. This is like leftist twitter level stupid holy shit honestly cant fathom the shit i just read.
You understand wrong. I don't give a single shit about his feelings, I only care about how he makes me feel. And god it feels amazing to utterly mog someone into the 7th circle of hell.

The only way I would care about him is if he kills himself, but even then it's not his death that I will lose sleep over. its the fact that I might get in trouble if the FBI finds this thread, and so I would prefer if he didn't kill himself (although that would be hilarious and entertaining as fuck).

Again brother, its a mog or be mogged world out there. Brutal.

I told you faggot that this shit would happen at the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Hope he pushes you tbh

giphy.gif

I told you faggot that this shit would happen at the beginning
yeah blame this shitty forum for not allowing me to delete threads. None of this is my fault.

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9072
yeah blame this shitty forum for not allowing me to delete threads. None of this is my fault.
jfl if only you knew everyone on this site would link the thread
@Colvin76 @CookiesAndCream look at this retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6963, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
jfl if only you knew everyone on this site would link the thread
@Colvin76 @CookiesAndCream look at this retard
dude i didnt fucking know and you only told me after I posted, what do u want me to do? If you really care for this guy the best thing for you to do would be to bumping the thread by replying me like a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
dude i didnt fucking know and you only told me after I posted, what do u want me to do? If you really care for this guy the best thing for you to do would be to bumping the thread by replying me like a retard
I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR RETARD BEHAVIOR REMINDER TO POST WHEN HE TACKLES YOUR LEGS
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sytyl and Deleted member 9670
just try reporting the thread if that's gonna work and explain to the mods
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR RETARD BEHAVIOR REMINDER TO POST WHEN HE TACKLES YOUR LEGS
giphy.gif
he is too submissive after a lifetime of bullying to do something low inhib like that, unfortunately. I would love to see it though

• JFL
he is too submissive after a lifetime of bullying to do something low inhib like that, unfortunately. I would love to see it though
JFL his instas not deleted yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6963 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I will link him again so he can realize what a fake faggot you are tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Oueyy, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
I will say the nigga that talked to you is the one that posted it and he's 6 foot tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I will link it and say this guy talked to you and he posted it
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine caring this much about a teracel yotta-dwarf subhuman.

Do you have a thing for utter subhumans? It seems you have a crush on trevor.

• JFL
  • +1
I will say the nigga that talked to you is the one that posted it and he's 6 foot tall
Post it, I'd love to see what he says. My guess if he will ignore u, either that or say he has no idea what you are talking about. But do post it.

• JFL
bump

• +1
Post it, I'd love to see what he says. My guess if he will ignore u, either that or say he has no idea what you are talking about. But do post it.
The way you are responding makes it clear that you are nervous tbh

giphy.gif

The way you are responding makes it clear that you are nervous tbh

giphy.gif
Yes bro, I am shitting in my seat at ur detective skills.

Just make sure to share screenshots. If he replies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Dont let your hard work go to waste.

Lol I should have gotten some popcorn before I started reading this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, radditz, maxxedfalloutdweller and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
the user above you is certified retard who posted his friend here
Ngl it was pretty fun.

Ill definitely do it again in the future. Need to find more subhumans I can strike a friendship with.

• JFL
the user above you is certified retard who posted his friend here
Now I wanna see the friend making an account here and doxxing him lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9072
Now I wanna see the friend making an account here and doxxing him lol
Would never, ever, ever happen. Trust me, i know trevor.

In fact, if you guys can get him to dox me, I'll paypal each of you faggots $50.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 9072
OP tons of people here got doxxed with this small amount of info you'd be surprised how this site works like
@RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 4332 and RecessedPrettyboy
nigga here are crazy this ain't reddit
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

OP tons of people here got doxxed with this small amount of info you'd be surprised how this site works like
@RecessedPrettyboy
Lets see it then. I am so, utterly and supremely confident it will never happen. Lets see it, faggot.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 9072
Lets see it then. I am so, utterly and supremely confident it will never happen. Lets see it, faggot.
Your playing with fire at this point tbh some users gonna do it if you insist
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 4332
Your playing with fire at this point tbh some users gonna do it if you insist
:lul::lul::lul:
haven't I already made it clear enough I want it to happen?

how much more clear can I make myself?

Dox me. Do it faggots. Or die trying.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 9072
Would never, ever, ever happen. Trust me, i know trevor.

In fact, if you guys can get him to dox me, I'll paypal each of you faggots $50.
HONESTLY KILL YOURSELF

• JFL
  • JFL
This has 5 fucking pages of replies. I feel bad for this guy

• So Sad
op playing insane mind games rn pretending to be someone he wants his manlet gymcel asian friend to turn against

I see you op :chad:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 9072, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
op playing insane mind games rn pretending to be someone he wants his manlet gymcel asian friend to turn against

I see you op :chad:
shh bro. the brianlets in this forum are v fun to play with.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl