Rate my body. I don't really work out a lot anymore but I try to diet regularly.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
WIN 20191108 22 01 15 Pro

WIN 20191108 22 02 02 Pro

WIN 20191108 22 03 31 Pro

my belly button is so fucking high, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2227
body looks fine but yeah your belly button is high asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2810, bobadopa and 12 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
mentalcel, decent face and frame. gymcel so you can be more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
you are self-conscious about your belly button? jfl, low iq mongoloids will find anything to hate about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Time Travel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
lol, i actually used to do that until I was told it looks stupid

maybe I'll actually consider it once i got rhino
Low belly button isn't a problem.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
idk man gym hasn't helped me at all in terms of ascending
bro what? you are 22 I doubt you have spent enough time in the gym getting an actually visibly strong body. use roid/sarms if you are desperate enough but cmon you should not be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, ZyzzReincarnate and Time Travel
bro what? you are 22 I doubt you have spent enough time in the gym getting an actually visibly strong body. use roid/sarms if you are desperate enough but cmon you should not be an incel.
I just don't think muscles help much with ascending, it's all about face

I just don't think muscles help much with ascending, it's all about face
if you want to be a slayer, then yes face is most important. You are just trying to escape inceldom, that's not as hard as you think. you just need dominance and mindset, you have more than enough face for it. More than anything muscles give you a mindset, and the visual appeal is a plus.

• +1
if you want to be a slayer, then yes face is most important. You are just trying to escape inceldom, that's not as hard as you think. you just need dominance and mindset, you have more than enough face for it. More than anything muscles give you a mindset, and the visual appeal is a plus.
I'm too much of a pussy to roid tbh.

I'm too much of a pussy to roid tbh.
sarms if you are desperate, but do your own research and do them properly. I can tell you are high inhib and that's what's holding you back. need low inhib and effort. that's my issue as well and I can feel my inhibition dropping on roids.

• +1
sarms if you are desperate, but do your own research and do them properly. I can tell you are high inhib and that's what's holding you back. need low inhib and effort. that's my issue as well and I can feel my inhibition dropping on roids.
Yea I feel like inhibition gets lower in general when you go to the gym. But even when I'm low inhib I'm incredibly awkward.

peak natty performance

• Woah
Yea I feel like inhibition gets lower in general when you go to the gym. But even when I'm low inhib I'm incredibly awkward.
low inhib != social success. the issue with most of us on this forum is that we are too high inhib to even develop social skills. low inhibition will help you develop the social skills you have missed out on and need to be successful with women. a few month of social development from being low inhib enough to try will fix your awkwardness.

• +1
Swalliw the belly pill
Dangerously high IQ
low inhib != social success. the issue with most of us on this forum is that we are too high inhib to even develop social skills. low inhibition will help you develop the social skills you have missed out on and need to be successful with women. a few month of social development from being low inhib enough to try will fix your awkwardness.
I've tried but I legit can't, plus most normies are just boring to talk to
I just wanna slay some cute gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
slayer on last pic

• +1
Dangerously high IQ

I've tried but I legit can't, plus most normies are just boring to talk to
I just wanna slay some cute gooks
going to the gym doesn't lower inhib, maybe you felt some tiny change but realistically unless you height mog and frame mog most people at the gym you wont feel superiortiy that you get from high testosterone. so to break it down, you haven't been truly low inhib and you haven't invested enough time in developing socially while low inhib. i am telling you no one gives a flying fuck about your belly button and your face gl enough to not be incel.

going to the gym doesn't lower inhib, maybe you felt some tiny change but realistically unless you height mog and frame mog most people at the gym you wont feel superiortiy that you get from high testosterone. so to break it down, you haven't been truly low inhib and you haven't invested enough time in developing socially while low inhib. i am telling you no one gives a flying fuck about your belly button and your face gl enough to not be incel.
I'm too much of a pussy to roid tho.
I'd say that I framemog most normies already but it still doesn't help. I just don't know how to talk to people.

• Hmm...
dont fall for the bullshit face is 100% meme on here jfl there are plenty of people whos very existence proves that wrong such as myself, im not attractive facially by any means whatsoever and i didnt get an ounce of female attention until my body ascension
I've seen your face, you're still above average. And yes your body does halo you but you have a really good body and I'd never reach that without roids.

I've seen your face, you're still above average. And yes your body does halo you but you have a really good body and I'd never reach that without roids.
Nigga all you have to do to get my body is be lean. You dont need roids to get lean jfl
also my face is a 4 psl at best

• +1
Isn't JBWtheory your handle on Reddit by any chance?

• +1
legit

my body is a 10 and it is definitely a huge halo if you live in a city where you can be in shirt/t-shirts most of the time

• +1
I'm fairly lean tbh. I'm just not muscular enough to have good muscles
i see countless of niggas less muscular than u but leaner. just get 10% bf bro, u get face gains too so no excuse there
legit

my body is a 10 and it is definitely a huge halo if you live in a city where you can be in shirt/t-shirts most of the time
Brb using imagination no pics

• +1
i see countless of niggas less muscular than u but leaner. just get 10% bf bro, u get face gains too so no excuse there

you can pm me if you want pics

don't need to post here, I'm not fishing for attention or compliments

• +1

I'm at 69 kg for 183cm. I'm pretty lean but I cant lose stubborn belly fat.

Better than mine, wish i could have a better chest, but i dont have money to afford heights... dude i'm very poor

• Woah
i didn't even notice until someone else mentioned it. if a girl is in a scenario where she sees you without your clothes then i doubt the position of your bellybutton is gonna affect her attraction lmao
Idk if it has a negative effect irl burr dues look worse in pictures
Better than mine, wish i could have a better chest, but i dont have money to afford heights... dude i'm very poor
You don't need money to get chest muscles

Last edited:
how i imagine everyone here spends their time. also, you look like a Michael Jackson maxxed indian tbh

• +1
Idk if it has a negative effect irl burr dues look worse in pictures

You don't need money to get chest muscles

Yes man, you need. I did floor flyes and my chest changed for better. Pushups never did nothing for my chest. Only my triceps

• +1
Looking much better

• Love it
its beyond over
your belly button destroys everything
consider roping ded srs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel and Time Travel
Yes man, you need. I did floor flyes and my chest changed for better. Pushups never did nothing for my chest. Only my triceps
Well I never did pushups or benchpress when I worked on my chest tbh.
its beyond over
your belly button destroys everything
consider roping ded srs
It's over

not bad for someone who doesn't work out much

• Love it
Why the fuck is your Belly button I so fucking high jesus

I have more muscle than you and I don't even work out at all.

If you had more muscle on you you’d look better Significantly tbh

• +1
I have more muscle than you and I don't even work out at all.
Probably yeah. I've been dieting for most of the year so I don't really gain much muscle.
If you had more muscle on you you’d look better Significantly tbh
Na that's bs. Sure it would make me look slightly better but it wouldn't raise my smv at all.