Rate my body in this video

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
Rate my body in this video. By the way, in the end, I actually revealed my penis. Also keep in mind that this video is kinda old on top of that. Also @BrendioEEE thoughts on this one?:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, chawaje, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
High T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chad

• +1
Are u slayer?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and laske.7
7/10, nice definition, very lean, clearly leaning heavily on the ectomorph end of the somatotype spectrum. You do have high insertions in multiple areas, the biceps most noticeably, which is a shame and does detract from your overall score. I suggest you stay away from body fat percentages above 15% unless you're willing to take drugs.

• +1
No Body for your Drivers License
Emote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 1 other person
I can't place why he doesn't look aesthetic though

• +1
pretty shredded but should put on some more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and .👽.
Bad chest,good frame

Fuck my chest.

7/10, nice definition, very lean, clearly leaning heavily on the ectomorph end of the somatotype spectrum. You do have high insertions in multiple areas, the biceps most noticeably, which is a shame and does detract from your overall score. I suggest you stay away from body fat percentages above 15% unless you're willing to take drugs.

I actually want to get bigger. I eat quite a lot. I also would take IGF1 if I do have the opportunity.

No Body for your Drivers License
View attachment 322551

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

I can't place why he doesn't look aesthetic though

Because I am German.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrendioEEE
  • +1
If you buffed up a bit more you could get near Gigachad lvl

• +1
Too much shredded imo, a bit more of muscle and leaner will be better

• +1
You mog me into the shadow realm
Too much shredded imo, a bit more of muscle and leaner will be better
he still has a body better than 99% of metropolis jfl

• +1
I actually want to get bigger. I eat quite a lot. I also would take IGF1 if I do have the opportunity.
It doesn't look like you have the genetics to get big naturally. Ectomorph, high insertions, the potential just isn't there. Nattyornot.com talks a lot about this since the blog operater there is someone exactly in your predicament. Your outstanding conditioning gives you the appearance of muscularity, but you don't have much actual muscle size, sorry.

Taking exogenous IGF1 won't help you out much without the presence of other anabolic substances. Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, Equipoise, and Trenbolone would all be better options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
It doesn't look like you have the genetics to get big naturally.

That does not make any sense.

Ectomorph, high insertions, the potential just isn't there. Nattyornot.com talks a lot about this since the blog operater there is someone exactly in your predicament. Your outstanding conditioning gives you the appearance of muscularity, but you don't have much actual muscle size, sorry.

It is time to finally unleash my second form. 30 raw eggs a day it is then.

Taking exogenous IGF1 won't help you out much without the presence of other anabolic substances. Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, Equipoise, and Trenbolone would all be better options.

But what about hair loss?

• +1
Good body by normie standards. Well developed & low bf%.

overall average muscle insertions and bad ab insertions. Doesn't matter irl though
That does not make any sense.

It is time to finally unleash my second form. 30 raw eggs a day it is then.

But what about hair loss?
Deca will prevent hair loss if anything. Don't use the others if your prone to mpb

Last edited:
  • +1
Gimme an estimate of your body fat precentage
looks like 9%
maybe lower

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Skinny

• +1
So, it is completely over.
No like I said it's a good body by normie standards. 99% of people don't care about insertions. Overall mass & shoulder to hip ratios are all that matter outside of an actual bodybuilding contest

• +1
BMW driven by a woman / 10

• +1
  • +1
How old are you and what height ?

• +1
You might honestly be like 8% body fat. Pretty damn lean. If I were you I would go up to like 12% though. Being too shredded isn't a good thing. You have lower energy, it's grueling to maintain, you have less mass on you overall, and girls don't like it as much as a moderately ripped physique.
Also what weight are you?

• +1
Jfl I was confused for a second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Almu
I will beocme 26 in a couple of months. So, it is over.

25 and 6,3. Also this video is a bit older though.

Your bf % looks pretty good (mirin the feathers ! ) But your muscle insertions look kinda weak. Particularly your chest, delts and it appears that don't have much in the way of lats. How's your back width ? From what I see it seems like you'd look smallish with clothes on. Height not withstanding.

Not trying to put you down but, I'd honestly recommend bulking to try and gain more size ( even if it means increasing your fat % in the process) if you haven't already. In addition to that there are always other "means" to help you along the way...

• +1
Not trying to put you down but, I'd honestly recommend bulking to try and gain more size ( even if it means increasing your fat % in the process) if you haven't already. In addition to that there are always other "means" to help you along the way...

I know. I could look good or at least decent. The only thing I have to do, is to bulk up. This is why I am eating a lot.

• +1
Brutal you've been here for 3 years

Are you working out? If not then you have very good genetics

Are you working out? If not then you have very good genetics

In this video from back then, I was working out for, I would say, 2 months perhaps? I also had large breaks as well. I was just hitting the gym occassionally. It was not serious back then although I always wanted to be big. I started to hit the gym seriously last year, mid-June. I have become a little bit bigger and I put on almost 20kg.

In this video from back then, I was working out for, I would say, 2 months perhaps? I also had large breaks as well. I was just hitting the gym occassionally. It was not serious back then although I always wanted to be big. I started to hit the gym seriously last year, mid-June. I have become a little bit bigger and I put on almost 20kg.
Were you on a low carb diet when this video was taken?

Were you on a low carb diet when this video was taken?

It seems, that I just was not eating enough. I am now eating more comapared to back then. I also eat meat every day as well. I really eat until I almost have to puke. I even had to puke on some occasions. I might take some pictures this weekend for a comparison from back then to now.

Rate my body in this video. By the way, in the end, I actually revealed my penis. Also keep in mind that this video is kinda old on top of that. Also @BrendioEEE thoughts on this one?:
View attachment 322529
dont believe this is you this is unironically extremely impressive BF levels

Screenshot 2023 03 16 150655
chillen wit wheat waffles

brutal germancel pill

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Mirin

zeig her wie du nach dem 20kg bulk aussiehst

Mirin

zeig her wie du nach dem 20kg bulk aussiehst

Durchaus besser, das war noch kein richtiger Bulk, aber schon mal ein guter Ansatz. Ich müsste auf jeden Fall nochmal 10kg raufpacken. Ich werde nachher mal ein Foto machen zum Vergleich. Meine Arme sind nicht mehr ganz so dünn.

• +1
Reactions: Solar